• Re: savanna idiots

From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 26 16:50:53 2022
    On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 7:19:59 PM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    I just read:

"half of the world’s population lives at coasts, and half of our food supplies come from the sea, not from the savannah".

:-)

You are including the millions of kg of beef, barley etc. transported across the seas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 26 16:19:58 2022
    I just read:

"half of the world’s population lives at coasts, and half of our food supplies come from the sea, not from the savannah".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 27 08:23:00 2022
    Op zondag 27 februari 2022 om 01:50:54 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

I just read:

You are including the millions of kg of beef, barley etc. transported across the seas.

Of course, my little boy, nobody denies that we're not very aquatic any more. But only complete idiots believe our Pleistocene ancestors ran after antelopes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 28 00:59:07 2022
    On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 11:23:01 AM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op zondag 27 februari 2022 om 01:50:54 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
    I just read:

Of course, my little boy denies that we're not very aquatic any more.
    But only complete idiots believe our Pleistocene ancestors dove after snorkeled antelopes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 7 10:45:31 2023
    - Non-human primates are quadrupedal + live in forests, we are bipedal + live outside forests, IOW, leaving the forest explains quadrupedal-->bipedal.
    - Pan & Gorilla are Homo's nearest relatives, they live in Africa, IOW, Homo comes from Africa.
    - Leaving the forest in Africa = entering the savanna.

QED.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 7 16:44:54 2023
    Op vrijdag 7 juli 2023 om 19:45:33 UTC+2 schreef littor...@gmail.com:
    - Non-human primates are quadrupedal + live in forests, we are bipedal + live outside forests, IOW, leaving the forest explains quadrupedal-->bipedal.
    - Pan & Gorilla are Homo's nearest relatives, they live in Africa, IOW, Homo comes from Africa.
    - Leaving the forest in Africa = entering the savanna.
    QED.

-- Phillip V. Tobias made the following explicit statement - when in 1995 he gave the Daryll Forde Memorial Lecture at University College, London - about the Savannah Hypothesis, of which he had been a life long defender:
    "We were all profoundly and unutterably wrong!" https://users.ugent.be/~mvaneech/Report.html

-- David Attenborough BBC 15.9.16 "The Waterside Ape" https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b07v2ysg

Only *incredible* imbeciles still believe their ancestors ran after antelopes... :-DDD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05