• The Aquatic Ape Evolves

From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 21 05:34:39 2022
    I just received this:
    "The Aquatic Ape Evolves: Common Misconceptions and Unproven Assumptions About the So-Called Aquatic Ape Hypothesis" was your top paper last week.

Human Evolution 28:237-266
    If you want to understand what human evolution is about, you have to read this. :-)

Only incredible imbeciles still believe their Pleistocene ancestors ran after antelopes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 21 08:54:24 2022
    On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 8:34:41 AM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    I just received this:
    "The Aquatic Ape Evolves: Common Misconceptions and Unproven Assumptions About the So-Called Aquatic Ape Hypothesis" was your top paper last week.

What was your bottom paper last week?

If they didn't say, it was probably the same paper.

Wanna buy a bridge? Got one for you in Brooklyn. Great deal!

If you want to understand what human evolution is about, you have to read this. :-)

Only incredible imbeciles still believe their Pleistocene ancestors ran after antelopes.
    Strawmen diving after saiga?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 21 14:48:53 2022
    Op maandag 21 februari 2022 om 17:54:26 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

I just received this:

??

??

AFAIK, the only mistake in the paper (IMO still the best on AAH) is that you were among the people I mentioned & thanked, DD. (I don't remeber for what...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 21 17:01:50 2022
    On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 5:48:55 PM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op maandag 21 februari 2022 om 17:54:26 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
    I just received this:

No answer. Which means indeed that your Top and your Bottom paper are the Same paper. It is a marketing gimmick, fake news which feeds your ego. I get similar messages, they are like robo-calls.

??

A dike...

??

AFAIK, the only mistake in the paper (IMO still the best on AAH) is that you were among the people I mentioned & thanked, DD. (I don't remeber for what...)

Me too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Primum Sapienti@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 1 20:55:35 2022
    littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    I just received this:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05