• Key West has 'unscrupulous' t-shirt shops

From graniteostorm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 6 19:48:30 2018
    The t-shirt is free they charge you for the decals and if you're really stupid they charge you for the non-existent wax and they use the compressor relief valve on the compressor that runs the heat decal press to spray out a bunch of air and make it
    sound like they're spraying something on the T-shirt $30 a decal front and back $10 for the wax maybe $40 for the decal if your Japanese maybe $200 for the decal now you start to get it ???
    That's how, I'm ashamed to say it I've done it to thousands of people it's easy when you're young and disgusted with the world to despise people for their stupidity and be willing to take advantage of it .. I was young I was coming out of teenage years
    of homelessness EVERYONE IN THOSE SHOPS IS PAID IN CASH I DIDN'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SOCIETY OR BE A PART OF IT.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From graniteostorm@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 6 19:31:58 2018
    You make a cynical joke about it but there's nothing funny about the fact that a hundred million dollars has been stolen from Tourists since the early 90s by those t-shirt shops on Duval Street I know from personal extensive experience in the industry
    having worked for a two dozen different owners of those shops up and down the East coast. I've not only seen I've carried the garbage bags of money I've seen the payouts for a illegal false marriages to keep themselves in the country ,and all the other
    crime that has been going on in the shops, money laundering from cocaine sales etc etc those T-shirt shops seem so innocuous and innocent they are almost all flat out and simply organized crime and you can find people wanted for murder hiding from
    Israel hiding from Europe hiding from Canada ... a very large number of them are of Moroccan descent and come by way of Montreal with lives and family in Israel... they're all connected to the same shops in Panama City Beach Daytona Beach Myrtle Beach
    Wildwood New Jersey seaside heights New Jersey ocean City Maryland on and on on ...organized crime !! the FBI has had all the information for decades and never done anything , the only real pressure they've ever felt is from private corporations hiring
    companies 2 put a stop to their counterfeiting operations ...I could talk to you about it for 24 hours straight and not relate to you all of the egregious things that I saw going on there it's pathetic that community has not done anything about it ...
    PATHETIC !!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)