• travel-job on line

From mercy.kamau@jumia.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 6 06:44:20 2017
    Hi,

I am interested in this kind of work, please share more of what it entails because I feel I have all the necessary skills ans expertise it takes to do make it a success.

Thanks
    On Sunday, December 5, 1999 at 11:00:00 AM UTC+3, . wrote:
    Do you have a passion for a certain City or Country (Sydney, Paris or Bolivia, Kenya), Sports (Tennis, Ski, Parachuting, etc.) or Culture (Architecture, Music, Cooking, etc.) and do you love to talk about travel? Become an online leader of a community of travelers with common interests and the desire to gain knowledge about specific locations and share their ideas and passions. Lead the way for others looking for relevant, reliable travel information and a place to speak their mind.

Being a Online leader requires serious work, but it offers many benefits
    for the person who has the knowledge and can make the commitment in time and effort. As a Online leader , you will be responsible for a section of the
    web site. Choose between a special hobby (ski, golf, etc.) or a specific destination (Baleares Islands, Rome, Mont Saint-Michel, Himalaya, etc.).

? Your site will have immediate access to a global audience of travelers who share your passion.
    ? Your own site gives you the opportunity to become an online leader of a community of people who share your interests. Chat, Boards, and Newsletters give you a forum for your ideas and vehicles for exchanging information with others.
    ? We manage the the back end, and we make sure to drive people to your site. You do not have know HTML programming and you won't have to worry about server space or any of the hassles of managing your own site on the Net. We will do it all for you!!!

Send me yor full name and e-mail and i'll send you more information.
    Bye.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)