• Nieuwendyk Deal (finally)

From DMann@21:1/5 to raj ray on Sat Jul 7 15:05:21 2018
    On Wednesday, 20 December 1995 00:00:00 UTC-8, raj ray wrote:
    Michael J. Ronemus wrote:
    Joe Nieuwendyk was traded to Dallas for Corey Millen and 1st round pick Jerome
    Iginla shortly before the trading moratorium last night. Either Iginla is a blue
    chipper (I don't know) or Calgary got hosed in this one...I would've expected
    Dave Gagner to go instead of Millen. If this is what Nieuwendyk is worth, Muller
    should go for much less...

-MR

What a useless trade for Calgary. This is almost as bad as the Gilmour deal, maybe worse because the Flames are not getting much immediate help
    to get them out of the slump they're in. Millen is an undersized little player who is a very poor Nieuwendyk substitute to say the least. Coates should have gone for the Washington deal where they offered up Joe Juneau. Even Risebrough could have done better than this. But you have to give Gainey credit. Few would have thought the Stars could have pulled out
    this deal considering their lack of depth in the forward position.

Raj Ray

I just made poop

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Smith@21:1/5 to DMann on Sat Jul 7 17:48:18 2018
    On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 3:05:22 PM UTC-7, DMann wrote:
    On Wednesday, 20 December 1995 00:00:00 UTC-8, raj ray wrote:
    Michael J. Ronemus wrote:
    Iginla shortly before the trading moratorium last night. Either Iginla is a blue
    Dave Gagner to go instead of Millen. If this is what Nieuwendyk is worth, Muller

-MR

What a useless trade for Calgary. This is almost as bad as the Gilmour deal, maybe worse because the Flames are not getting much immediate help
    to get them out of the slump they're in. Millen is an undersized little player who is a very poor Nieuwendyk substitute to say the least. Coates should have gone for the Washington deal where they offered up Joe Juneau. Even Risebrough could have done better than this. But you have to give Gainey credit. Few would have thought the Stars could have pulled out

Raj Ray

I just made poop

It has been 23 years why are you commenting on here

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super6646@gmail.com@21:1/5 to raj ray on Wed Jul 11 21:11:40 2018
    On Wednesday, December 20, 1995 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, raj ray wrote:
    Michael J. Ronemus (ronmicj@minerva.cis.yale.edu) wrote:

-MR

Raj Ray

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh how I wish I could meet this person...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super6646@gmail.com@21:1/5 to raj ray on Wed Jul 11 21:04:50 2018
    On Wednesday, December 20, 1995 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, raj ray wrote:
    Michael J. Ronemus (ronmicj@minerva.cis.yale.edu) wrote:

-MR

Raj Ray

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05