• SITCO TT ROBOTS INC- corrected

From jfdahl333@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Waqidi Falicoff on Thu May 18 12:16:08 2017
    On Tuesday, July 21, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Waqidi Falicoff wrote:
    Waqidi Falicoff wrote:

Fiona Sands wrote:

Any one know if this company still exists they were in Portland Oregan but I
    can find them - need information on one of their old robots. Any information gratefully received. thanks Fiona - UK

Sitco robots has been part of ASTI since 1993. Although we do not make
    the robots, we do keep a supply of parts available and can make many repairs. We do not have any of the old power supplies left but we stock most other parts for most of the models. If you require further details please don;t hesitate to contact me.

Waqidi Falicoff, President

I am looking for parts. Are you still available to supply or assist. Please advise. Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jfdahl333@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jfda...@gmail.com on Thu May 18 12:18:00 2017
    On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 2:16:08 PM UTC-5, jfda...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 21, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Waqidi Falicoff wrote:
    Waqidi Falicoff wrote:

Fiona Sands wrote:

Any one know if this company still exists they were in Portland Oregan but I
    can find them - need information on one of their old robots. Any information gratefully received. thanks Fiona - UK

Sitco robots has been part of ASTI since 1993. Although we do not make the robots, we do keep a supply of parts available and can make many repairs. We do not have any of the old power supplies left but we stock most other parts for most of the models. If you require further details please don;t hesitate to contact me.

Waqidi Falicoff, President

I am looking for parts. Are you still available to supply or assist. Please advise. Thank you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From delarson678@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 7 17:53:21 2018
    I am in need of parts also. How do I get in contact with the person who has them? Delarson678@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05