• Re: Dear shitbags: I'm not going to miss any of you.

From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 15 18:47:34 2024
    In article <d2d8f414-9116-4290-a8d9-1feaae465320n@googlegroups.com>, madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com says...

I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this place is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish. Or maybe Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low that the menu includes a free drink if you
    even show up to the restaurant.

Fuck this entire group. Fuck everyone in it. Some of you are a little less of an asshole than others. You know who you are. Or you don't. I don't care.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool of himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure to tell them that you suspect he's a
    Chinese spy. I mean, have you SEEN Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be let alone if he's male or female.

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed. I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At least I have all those videos from when he got shitcanned publicly blaming and attacking and threatening me.
    Sometimes I watch those for a laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a result, can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to send flowers and mark them from Nancy Pelosi.

Later, douchebags. Next door, jackass.

Don't let the door hit ya.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Thu Feb 15 17:59:16 2024
    x-no-archive: yes

On 2/15/2024 4:42 PM, Family Guy wrote:
    I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this place is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish. Or maybe Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low that the menu includes a free drink if you
    even show up to the restaurant.

Fuck this entire group. Fuck everyone in it. Some of you are a little less of an asshole than others. You know who you are. Or you don't. I don't care.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool of himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure to tell them that you suspect he's a
    Chinese spy. I mean, have you SEEN Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be let alone if he's male or female.

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed. I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At least I have all those videos from when he got shitcanned publicly blaming and attacking and threatening me.
    Sometimes I watch those for a laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a result, can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to send flowers and mark them from Nancy Pelosi.

bye

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Fri Feb 16 03:50:24 2024
    Family Guy <madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d2d8f414-9116-4290-a8d9-1feaae465320n@googlegroups.com:

I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this
    place is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish.
    Or maybe Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low
    that the menu includes a free drink if you even show up to the
    restaurant.

Fuck this entire group. Fuck everyone in it. Some of you are a little
    less of an asshole than others. You know who you are. Or you don't. I
    don't care.

Especially the Zimmermen.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool
    of himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good
    laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure
    to tell them that you suspect he's a Chinese spy. I mean, have you
    SEEN Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be
    let alone if he's male or female.

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be
    missed. I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh
    well. At least I have all those videos from when he got shitcanned
    publicly blaming and attacking and threatening me. Sometimes I watch
    those for a laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Do drop those links to my Facebook account or to The Confessional. I'd
    love to share them to the new crop of people who ridicule DeJong.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a
    result, can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to
    send flowers and mark them from Nancy Pelosi.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Sat Feb 17 01:38:44 2024
    Family Guy <madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this place
    is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish. Or maybe Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low that the menu includes a free drink if you even show up to the restaurant.

less of an asshole than others. You know who you are. Or you don't. I don't care.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool of himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good
    laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure to tell them that you suspect he's a Chinese spy. I mean, have you SEEN Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be let
    alone if he's male or female.

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed.
    I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At
    least I have all those videos from when he got shitcanned publicly
    blaming and attacking and threatening me. Sometimes I watch those for a laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a result,
    can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to send
    flowers and mark them from Nancy Pelosi.

I don’t know what’s sadder - that the little man who couldn’t even finish his mortal enemy until the Zimmermen stepped in, is going to have to leave
    rspw because he’s too stupid to configure a news server without The Googles doing it for him, or that no one cares, one way or the other…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Sat Feb 17 01:29:10 2024
    Chad Bryant <chadabryant@aol.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 5:42:08 PM UTC-7, Alexander Cain as "Family Guy" wrote:

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed.
    I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At
    blaming and attacking and threatening me. Sometimes I watch those for a
    laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

There is a fair number of us on Facebook looking for those videos as part
    of an archival project. Please link them.

How did the not-broke Bryant family go with the hunt for Smackdown tickets
    to tonight’s show at Delta Centre, Sal Tlay Ka Siti?

I do hope one of the boys found someone willing to swap some tickets in the nosebleeds in exchange for the, er, services they were offering in return…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Sat Feb 17 19:37:09 2024
    On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 8:38:48 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote:
    Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this place >>> is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish. Or maybe >>> Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low that the menu >>> includes a free drink if you even show up to the restaurant.

less of an asshole than others. You know who you are. Or you don't. I don't care.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool of >>> himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good
    laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure to >>> tell them that you suspect he's a Chinese spy. I mean, have you SEEN
    Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be let

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed. >>> I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At
    blaming and attacking and threatening me. Sometimes I watch those for a
    laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a result,
    can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to send

I don’t know what’s sadder - that the little man who couldn’t even finish
    his mortal enemy until the Zimmermen stepped in, is going to have to leave >> rspw because he’s too stupid to configure a news server without The Googles
    doing it for him, or that no one cares, one way or the other…

I'll go with the asshole who is obsessed over Chadlee Bryant, and who obviously cared enough to make that response.
    Go drink yourself to death somewhere quiet.

I’m not a big drinker, so that’s not likely to happen.

Least of all in the Caribbean where your petty mind accused me of faking
    the past 3 weeks. Are you a big enough (no pun intended) man to admit that
    you were 100% wrong about me (a) being Chad, and (b) not being on a US & Caribbean for most of the last month?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to met@mormonia.com on Sat Feb 17 17:44:09 2024
    x-no-archive: yes

On 2/17/2024 11:37 AM, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
    On Friday, February 16, 2024 at 8:38:48 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote: >>> Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I may or may not find an alternative to Google Groups. Frankly this place >>>> is so stale not even Olive Garden would serve it as a side dish. Or maybe >>>> Applebee's, although I hear that their standards are so low that the menu >>>> includes a free drink if you even show up to the restaurant.

I will miss the Chadlee stalking everybody and making a complete fool of >>>> himself. His mentally-challenged antics have always made for a good
    laugh. Just one tip, if he sends the Secret Service after you, be sure to >>>> tell them that you suspect he's a Chinese spy. I mean, have you SEEN
    Chadlee's face? I can't tell what nationality he's supposed to be let

Jo-Jo "GIMMIE MONEY 'CUZ I'M YORE SAVE-YORE" DeJong will also be missed. >>>> I guess I'll never get to see Round 2 of Man v. Monitor. Oh well. At
    blaming and attacking and threatening me. Sometimes I watch those for a >>>> laugh. Most are still on vimeo.

Oh, and when Trump loses and Skeeter finally kills himself as a result, >>>> can someone publicly post the funeral arrangements? I want to send

I don’t know what’s sadder - that the little man who couldn’t even finish
    his mortal enemy until the Zimmermen stepped in, is going to have to leave >>> rspw because he’s too stupid to configure a news server without The Googles
    doing it for him, or that no one cares, one way or the other…
    I'll go with the asshole who is obsessed over Chadlee Bryant, and who
    obviously cared enough to make that response.
    Go drink yourself to death somewhere quiet.

I’m not a big drinker, so that’s not likely to happen.

Least of all in the Caribbean where your petty mind accused me of faking
    the past 3 weeks. Are you a big enough (no pun intended) man to admit that you were 100% wrong about me (a) being Chad, and (b) not being on a US & Caribbean for most of the last month?

Careful, you're talking to the movie star who destroyed the almighty
    John Henry.  He's quite powerful, I'd be careful.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05