• =?UTF-8?Q?Will=20Chad=20face=20Meta=20*this*=20time=E2=80=A6?=

From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 26 14:01:17 2024
    Hello friends and fuckwits alike,

Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
    en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
    17 days.

Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The
    itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami, Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I’m always happy to take some happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
    Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and
    genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.

Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much
    time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
    Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
    absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human
    beings really are…

Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted
    amongst your numbers…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to met@mormonia.com on Fri Jan 26 07:19:39 2024
    x-no-archive: yes

On 1/26/2024 6:01 AM, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:

Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across 17 days.

Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami, Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I’m always happy to take some happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that
    Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.

Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and
    Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
    absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human beings really are…

Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted amongst your numbers…

You should road trip up to Melbourne to see Emmett.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to met@mormonia.com on Sat Jan 27 17:18:54 2024
    ]v[etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote in ]news:up0dvc$2rne3$3@dont-email.me:

Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and
    am now en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16
    ports across 17 days.

Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas. The itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around
    Miami, Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll
    see if we can tee up a beer. Just to be social. Likewise, I’m always
    happy to take some happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a
    coaster stating that Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the
    mental capacity (and genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know
    if anyone has any requests.

By all means, photos will be lovely.

Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one
    of the biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have
    quite so much time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard,
    John DeJong and Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during
    any apparent absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how
    stupid some human beings really are…

Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be
    counted amongst your numbers…

Never fear, John Henry DeJong is one of the most ridiculed people here
    and will continue to be long after his ashes are repurposed as part of
    some landfill.

Go as one of the fabled Zimmermen and conquer new realms.

ALL HAIL THE ZIMMERMEN!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to met@mormonia.com on Wed Jan 31 10:48:05 2024
    x-no-archive: yes

On 1/31/2024 10:35 AM, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
    Family Guy <madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com> wrote:
    On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 8:13:49 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote: >>> Family Guy <madeforz...@yahoo.com> wrote:
    On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:01:21 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid Inc. wrote: >>>>> Hello friends and fuckwits alike,

Just a note to let you know that I’ve just flown into San Fran and am now
    en route to Miami before departing on a Caribbean cruise of 16 ports across
    17 days.

You are almost as good of a liar as Chadlee.
    Have you ever considered just saying nothing,
    Nope. You're too big of a douchebag.

Just finished a day at Taino Bay - Puerto Placa full of nothing but sitting >>> by the beach and breaking only for lunch and rehydration. The day before >>> was a sea day, where amongst other lazy pool and bar side adventures, I met >>> a guy named Reed from Georgia, who apart from being a decent fellow,
    exploded the myth that people from Georgia were all too poor and stupid to >>> get on a boat…

That sounds like a lie that Chadlee would write...

Before heading home, I’ll be doing my usual stopover in Vegas.
    Do stop by Pawn Stars and see if you can get on camera selling your dignity.
    Only pot plants like you seek out opportunities to sell their dignity on >>> camera. Albeit in tiny bit parts where the only prerequisite is to stand >>> there and be utterly unnoticeable. Pot plant….

Background actors make the picture, Charley. Without them ("us"), you'd have nothing.
    Like that scene in Free Guy when the NPCs vanish.
    I'm proud of the work that I have done, and those times I was lucky to get on camera.
    Not you or Chadlee can change that.
    By the way, attempting to insult or make fun of me for my BG work is also
    something Chadlee would do......

The
    itinerary is too tight to afford me a visit to Salt Lake City to visit >>>>> Chadwick’s neighbours this time, but if anyone is going to be around Miami,
    Vegas or Dallas between 11-18 February, let me know and I’ll see if we can
    tee up a beer. Just to be social.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!
    Sorry Dink, no stopover in Georgia.
    Can't get past the border, huh.

I’m in Punta Cana tomorrow before the
    two weeks in the Caribbean proper begins. I’ll happily grab you a happy >>> snap in any one of a dozen islands if you’d like. Or a pot plant in my >>> stateroom, if I can find one smaller than you…
    Likewise, I’m always happy to take some
    happy snaps in Antigua, St Maarten or Aruba with a coaster stating that >>>>> Chad is a bitter pauper or that Toddler has the mental capacity (and >>>>> genitals) of a twelve year old - so let me know if anyone has any requests.

Upon my return to Oz, I’ll be commencing a new role heading up one of the
    biggest sporting franchises in the country, so may not have quite so much >>>>> time to point out just how stupid Freetard, Jaytard, John DeJong and >>>>> Chadlee Bryant are, but rest assured that even during any apparent
    absences, I shall be here, lurking and laughing at how stupid some human >>>>> beings really are…

Keep up the good work, Zimmermen - you make me very proud to be counted >>>>> amongst your numbers…

Your lies are good, really good, but they have be a little better to
    reach 'My name is Chadlee Anvil Bryant, I own a mansion and a yacht'
    status. Good try, though!
    No lies here Dink.
    Lying about lying? What a concept!

Hey Dink,

I’ve just shipped in to Willemstadt, Curacao in the Dutch Antilles. Grabbed ourselves a day at Kokomo beach resort and are enjoying their free wifi to catch up on a few work emails and your usual pedantry. You’ve got no idea how ludicrously slow and expensive wifi is on these Caribbean cruisers and I’ve already racked about $300 in roaming data fees on my phone for downloading a few dozen meg of emails and text messages.

Pretty cool place, although I’m not sure I’d write a song about it. Absolutely idyllic with some stunning scenery (not that you’d appreciate them!) and a cool beachside restaurant and bar. But I’m beginning to suspect that we’re the only people here who aren’t on holidays from Amsterdam or Rotterdam!

Let me know if you’ve got any requests for a photo or personalised message on a Kokoaster. Now that’s something that your like-minded boyfriend Chadwick would do, you obsessed, unemployed,little muppet…

ROFL!

That's money you could have sent to John Henry, you heartless fascist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05