• Why I Support a Woman's Right to Choose

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 20:20:09 2023
    Some of you lot -- especially Skeeter's Bitch -- stung by the elections last Tuesday are like, "WHUT HAPENT??" and crying and peeing all over the furniture with your dumb asses.

So here -- briefly -- are six reasons I support women's right to choose.

1. Because it's not the Dark Ages anymore. Women are not property. Women can have jobs outside of the home. Women do not have to marry. They can vote. They now have the full range of rights as presented in the Bill of Rights. (no matter how much many
    GOPers would wish it otherwise.)

2. Because no woman should have to give birth to her rapists' baby. Period. And that goes double for 10-year olds. (again no matter how much Outback Jackoff would wish it otherwise.)

3. Because Fuck you bitches and your bullshit "Pro-Life" sanctimony.

4. Because besides being Bullshit, "Pro-Life" is also just convenient cover for corporations. You can't organize a March For Warren Buffet's Tax Rate. You can't organize a March for Jeff Bezo's Tax Loopholes. But you CAN organize a "March For Life". So
    you get the Evangelicals to push the "Pro-Life" angle and get Republicans elected, and that's how you push tax cuts, deregulations and other pro-business shit.

5. See #3 Again.

6. Because Fuck All Y'all Muthafuckas.

Did THAT answer your question?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 06:21:46 2023
    Because if it ain't my womb or I didn't help fill it, it ain't my
    business. Or yours (You know who you are)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)