• HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SUCK IT YOUNGKIN!!

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 20:57:43 2023
    RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia Democrats held their majority in the state Senate on Tuesday, but control of the House of Delegates remained unsettled late into the evening, with vote counting still underway in key races.

The Democrats’ victory in the upper chamber ended the prospect of a Republican trifecta that would have allowed Gov. Glenn Youngkin to swiftly move on conservative policy priorities — including a proposed 15-week abortion ban — that Senate
    Democrats have been able to stymie in his first two years in office. The chamber has been under Democratic control since 2020, and the party’s candidates ran campaigns this year emphasizing a pledge to protect abortion rights.

“It’s official: there will be absolutely no abortion ban legislation sent to Glenn Youngkin’s desk for the duration of his term in office, period, as we have thwarted MAGA Republicans’ attempt to take total control of our government and our
    bodies,” Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus Chair Mamie Locke said in a statement referencing Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

But hey, never mind all that!

Skeeter tell me again how stupid my wife and I are for volunteering for this election in Virginia! Go 'head, TELL ME!!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From James Owen@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Wed Nov 8 10:06:59 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia Democrats held their majority in the state Senate on Tuesday, but control of the House of Delegates remained
    unsettled late into the evening, with vote counting still underway in key races.

The Democrats’ victory in the upper chamber ended the prospect of a Republican trifecta that would have allowed Gov. Glenn Youngkin to
    swiftly move on conservative policy priorities — including a proposed 15-week abortion ban — that Senate Democrats have been able to stymie in his first two years in office. The chamber has been under Democratic
    control since 2020, and the party’s candidates ran campaigns this year emphasizing a pledge to protect abortion rights.

“It’s official: there will be absolutely no abortion ban legislation sent to Glenn Youngkin’s desk for the duration of his term in office, period,
    as we have thwarted MAGA Republicans’ attempt to take total control of
    our government and our bodies,” Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus Chair Mamie Locke said in a statement referencing Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

Skeeter tell me again how stupid my wife and I are for volunteering for
    this election in Virginia! Go 'head, TELL ME!!

Thank Heavens that John Oliver is so much more erudite than a dribbling
    moron like you - or any of the half-witted politicians you worship…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Thu Nov 9 04:23:59 2023
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:57:46 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia Democrats held their majority in the state Senate on Tuesday, but control of the House of Delegates remained unsettled late into the evening, with vote counting still underway in key races.

The Democrats’ victory in the upper chamber ended the prospect of a Republican trifecta that would have allowed Gov. Glenn Youngkin to swiftly move on conservative policy priorities — including a proposed 15-week abortion ban — that Senate
    Democrats have been able to stymie in his first two years in office. The chamber has been under Democratic control since 2020, and the party’s candidates ran campaigns this year emphasizing a pledge to protect abortion rights.

“It’s official: there will be absolutely no abortion ban legislation sent to Glenn Youngkin’s desk for the duration of his term in office, period, as we have thwarted MAGA Republicans’ attempt to take total control of our government and our
    bodies,” Virginia Senate Democratic Caucus Chair Mamie Locke said in a statement referencing Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

Skeeter tell me again how stupid my wife and I are for volunteering for this election in Virginia! Go 'head, TELL ME!!

I definitely agree that it's time to abort the democrat party.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05