• Re: YES!! OHIO ENSHRINES REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS INTO THE STATE CONSTITUTIO

From %@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Nov 7 19:54:11 2023
    Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8896b103-5fdb-4758-813a-414daeebec4bn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!

Jason

Begging for attention again?

is his two words , " merry christmas "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 19:47:12 2023
    In article <8896b103-5fdb-4758-813a-414daeebec4bn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Nov 7 19:19:09 2023
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:47:18 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8896b103-5fdb-4758...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    Kills you don't it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James Owen@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Wed Nov 8 10:12:26 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:47:18 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8896b103-5fdb-4758...@googlegroups.com>,

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    Kills you don't it?

It didn’t sound like it.

Though the world does wonder how many of your acquaintances ever wished
    that your mother had been a little more proactive in exercising her own reproductive rights…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 8 17:59:45 2023
    If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
    post, the terroists win.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

Predicting Skeets' response before I read it: Who cares? Not me!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Prof. ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Freezer on Thu Nov 9 11:28:30 2023
    Freezer <freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
    If I don't reply to this Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
    post, the terroists win.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

Predicting Skeets' response before I read it: Who cares? Not me!

Given your struggles with comprehension and the truth, you’d be well
    advised to focus on reading before you wear yourself out on more of your ill-fated predictions and bald faced lies…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Thu Nov 9 04:27:03 2023
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

The demofraud party and the left wing shitheads nationwide made abortion the number one issue in the country. Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' - that's all
    that's important.

Democrats are the stupidest MFs on the planet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Thu Nov 9 08:53:01 2023
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:27:06 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    The demofraud party and the left wing shitheads nationwide made abortion the number one issue in the country.

Actually, you guys kinda started this with the Dobbs thing. Memba that?

Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' - that's all that's important.

Meanwhile assholes like Youngkin put all their eggs into the "Critical Race Theory"-basket and, um, (checks notes) Drag Queens.

So if WE'RE the stupidest, than what are YOU guys?????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Thu Nov 9 11:05:07 2023
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    The demofraud party and the left wing shitheads nationwide made abortion the number one issue in the country.
    Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' - that's all that's important.

Meanwhile assholes like Youngkin put all their eggs into the "Critical Race Theory"-basket and, um, (checks notes) Drag Queens.

I think the dems are very stupid - but have excellent marketing skills. They can actually sell their bullshit very well.

Republicans are dysfunctional and no match to the cunning genius of the libtard shithead party.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Thu Nov 9 16:08:03 2023
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:05:10 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    Actually, you guys kinda started this with the Dobbs thing. Memba that? Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' - that's all that's important.

I think the dems are very stupid - but have excellent marketing skills. They can actually sell their bullshit very well.

I know right? Whoda thunk that we could get wins just by letting women know they have the right to do what they want with their bodies?!? RADICAL!!!

Republicans are dysfunctional and no match to the cunning genius of the libtard shithead party.

Ironic isnt it, so many years you guys have been saying "UR OUT OF TOUCH WITH REAL MURICANS!!!!!" and now you're out touch with 52% of the population!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 07:42:14 2023
    In article <ef1026e8-24e2-4827-b6ae-7652bdef2e85n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:05:10 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:27:06 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason
    Actually, you guys kinda started this with the Dobbs thing. Memba that? Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' - that's all that's important.

I know right? Whoda thunk that we could get wins just by letting women know they have the right to do what they want with their bodies?!? RADICAL!!!

and that's all you talk about now.

Ironic isnt it, so many years you guys have been saying "UR OUT OF TOUCH WITH REAL MURICANS!!!!!" and now you're out touch with 52% of the population!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You believe all numbers they toss at you. Who cares? I am more concerned
    with prices, wars, you know? Shit like that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 07:57:47 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ef1026e8-24e2-4827...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:05:10 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:27:06 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    You believe all numbers they toss at you. Who cares? I am more concerned with prices, wars, you know? Shit like that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE TEARS!!!! SO SWEET!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 09:18:12 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    You believe all numbers they toss at you.

52% is the number of women in the United States. Moe-Ron.

Who cares?

OF COURSE. That's your standard-go-to answer when elections don't go your way. "Who Cares??

I am more concerned
    with prices,

Take it up with the corporations.

wars, you know? Shit like that?

What about all the children in foster care? You concerned about them? There's 400,000 of them out there. I mean you being Mr. "What about the Babys?"

Hey speaking of corporations, what about them not paying their fair shre of taxes? I'll put that in a new thread.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 11:08:27 2023
    In article <d46445b0-3952-4c38-9b66-49c04104e41dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

They don't all agree. I know plenty of women who are against abortion.

Who cares?

OF COURSE. That's your standard-go-to answer when elections don't go your way. "Who Cares??

Only you seem to care. I have moved on. You're just looking for
    something to cry about.

I am more concerned
    with prices,

What about all the children in foster care? You concerned about them? There's 400,000 of them out there. I mean you being Mr. "What about the Babys?"

At least they are alive and not murdered.

Hey speaking of corporations, what about them not paying their fair shre of taxes? I'll put that in a new thread.

Because you'll be running from this one?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 11:36:01 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:08:33 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d46445b0-3952-4c38...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ef1026e8-24e2-4827...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Who cares?

Only you seem to care.

Republicans are shitting their pants over Tuesday night.

I have moved on. You're just looking for
    something to cry about.

I am more concerned
    with prices,

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 13:00:02 2023
    In article <e8e1ee5f-1609-4781-83a5-9b9af77d6d9en@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:08:33 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d46445b0-3952-4c38...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ef1026e8-24e2-4827...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Who cares?

Only you seem to care.

Republicans are shitting their pants over Tuesday night.

Are they? The polls say otherwise.

I have moved on. You're just looking for
    something to cry about.

I am more concerned
    with prices,

<crickets>

I knew it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05