• Drop a C-Note on John and Watch the Content Get Even Scarcer!

From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 20:31:29 2023
    More rehashes and cut and paste of other content, but John wants you to
    know how much sending him money would mean.

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got
    about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch
    things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's
    life when you're crowdfunded and don't have your own transportation."

Or a job, you lazy fuck.

John has been begging for decades but pretends the latest mooch is
    "short notice". What a comedian.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 13:34:27 2023
    x-no-archive: yes

On 10/17/2023 1:31 PM, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

"John Henry
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch

Or a job, you lazy fuck.

playa hater

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beefaroni Tits@21:1/5 to Janithor on Tue Oct 17 13:53:36 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 4:34:32 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
    More rehashes and cut and paste of other content, but John wants you to know how much sending him money would mean.

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's

Or a job, you lazy fuck.

playa hater

Shut up, you cheap bastard! Do you think social justice warriors can survive on pennies? I demand the finest things in life, which are funded by the sweet donations of true believers like you and other low IQ rubes out there. It takes a good man to
    sit on the toilet and bloviate about the evils of the alt-right. Now, give me more money. I want that 4th and 5th fleshlight!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Beefaroni Tits on Tue Oct 17 14:18:00 2023
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:

"John Henry
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me >>> between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the
    fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch

Or a job, you lazy fuck.

playa hater

Shut up, you cheap bastard! Do you think social justice warriors can survive on pennies? I demand the finest things in life, which are funded by the sweet donations of true believers like you and other low IQ rubes out there. It takes a good man to
    sit on the toilet and bloviate about the evils of the alt-right. Now, give me more money. I want that 4th and 5th fleshlight!

you'll never live as good as me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beefaroni Tits@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 14:24:15 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 5:18:13 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    More rehashes and cut and paste of other content, but John wants you to >>> know how much sending him money would mean.

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got >>> about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me >>> between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the >>> fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch >>> things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's >>> life when you're crowdfunded and don't have your own transportation." >>>
    Or a job, you lazy fuck.

playa hater

Oh? Have you ever experienced the joy of warming up beefaroni in your fleshlight? Maybe you're not as accomplished as you think you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Beefaroni Tits on Tue Oct 17 14:48:59 2023
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    More rehashes and cut and paste of other content, but John wants you to >>>>> know how much sending him money would mean.

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got >>>>> about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me >>>>> between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the >>>>> fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch >>>>> things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's >>>>> life when you're crowdfunded and don't have your own transportation." >>>>>
    Or a job, you lazy fuck.

playa hater

Oh? Have you ever experienced the joy of warming up beefaroni in your fleshlight? Maybe you're not as accomplished as you think you are.

i've done everything and ,
    i've seen everything ,
    take yourself for example ,
    you're not new you're just ,
    in a different box

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beefaroni Tits@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 17 15:07:45 2023
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 5:49:12 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got >>>>> about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me
    between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the
    fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch >>>>> things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's >>>>> life when you're crowdfunded and don't have your own transportation." >>>>>
    Or a job, you lazy fuck.

John has been begging for decades but pretends the latest mooch is >>>>> "short notice". What a comedian.
    playa hater

i've seen everything ,
    in a different box
    That may be true, but I am innovative. I took the classic Chef Boyardee beefaroni dish and revolutionized it with the power of my fleshlight. You may never be as innovative as me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Beefaroni Tits on Tue Oct 17 15:09:49 2023
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 5:49:12 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    Beefaroni Tits wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 4:34:32 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote: >>>>>> x-no-archive: yes
    More rehashes and cut and paste of other content, but John wants you to >>>>>>> know how much sending him money would mean.

"John Henry
    Finally got a ride to the store kind of a surprise, but I've only got >>>>>>> about 20 bucks cash on hand aside from what I'm holding for the
    fundraiser. It'll be cool if somebody dropped like a hundred bucks on me
    between now and the time I get to Walmart, that'll be another 33 in the >>>>>>> fundraiser and another 66 for groceries which would definitely stretch >>>>>>> things significantly. I know a short notice but what the heck. That's >>>>>>> life when you're crowdfunded and don't have your own transportation." >>>>>>>
    Or a job, you lazy fuck.

John has been begging for decades but pretends the latest mooch is >>>>>>> "short notice". What a comedian.
    playa hater

i've seen everything ,
    in a different box
    That may be true, but I am innovative. I took the classic Chef Boyardee beefaroni dish and revolutionized it with the power of my fleshlight. You may never be as innovative as me.

i created the light and the beef , small fry stuff

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05