• Re: brilliant!!

From Laz Mann@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Thu Oct 12 11:15:02 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:49:52 AM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    Whoever is doing the laugh emojis on JOHN HENRY DEJONGs page, with names like "don't give this schmuck your money"??
    I bow to your greatness.

JH has stalkers who harass his readers. Given no other option, they'll roll another stack of pages and harass his readers with likes to insinuate ugly, outrageous, and untrue things. His control over them is limited, but accounts like Thing that go
    fapfapfap in the night, Amber's Lost Innocence, Daddy's Deep Dark Secret, Let's play hide the chapstick, Chapstick Doesn't Go There, Screen Caps from Anamarie, Stop Supporting A Serial Abuser Of Women, and Stop Giving Money To This Bum are being blocked
    by JH's readership - so this puerile campaign is not doing anything but steeling the resolve of his followers.

These accounts sending nasty garbage to people JH tags, or mentions knowing or working with, or who indicates they're willing to support his work, is the reason his public page just unfollowed 500+ pages and now follows no one. These troll/s are hoping
    to prompt him into a rebuttal and long explanation, which he says isn't going to happen; he's been quite candid about his past, it's not pretty, and it's not easy to read about - it's also not what the troll/s make it out to be - and he feels that there'
    s no need to get wrapped up in that again.

JH is reasonably certain given the behavior patterns that it's one of two people, but honestly he doesn't care who it is. They have his pity. He just wishes they'd find the help they so obviously and desperately need. It's hard enough to stand up and
    speak truth to power knowing it will try to crush you, without one or more clearly unhinged psychopaths adding to it. Frankly he's concerned they'll eventually snap and come after him physically... and that will not end well.

As RSPW legend DrK said, "they're too cowardly to try anything in person. this is all they have." Ain't it the truth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 10:49:49 2023
    Whoever is doing the laugh emojis on JOHN HENRY DEJONGs page, with names like "don't give this schmuck your money"??
    I bow to your greatness.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Thu Oct 12 18:43:17 2023
    Laz Mann <lazmann@protonmail.com> wrote in news:d324eabf-e440-4293-9ccc-21262b207ae4n@googlegroups.com:

On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:49:52 AM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    Whoever is doing the laugh emojis on JOHN HENRY DEJONGs page, with
    names like "don't give this schmuck your money"??
    I bow to your greatness.

Damn, that's killer! Hope it's working.

JH has stalkers who harass his readers. Given no other option,
    they'll roll another stack of pages and harass his readers with likes
    to insinuate ugly, outrageous, and untrue things. His control over
    them is limited, but accounts like Thing that go fapfapfap in the
    night, Amber's Lost Innocence, Daddy's Deep Dark Secret, Let's play
    hide the chapstick, Chapstick Doesn't Go There, Screen Caps from
    Anamarie, Stop Supporting A Serial Abuser Of Women, and Stop Giving
    Money To This Bum are being blocked by JH's readership - so this
    puerile campaign is not doing anything but steeling the resolve of his followers.

You mean the sheep so stupid they send John money? They are also too
    fucking stupid to admit they're wrong so they'll double down and
    continue to feed a parasite.

These accounts sending nasty garbage to people JH tags, or mentions
    knowing or working with, or who indicates they're willing to support
    his work, is the reason his public page just unfollowed 500+ pages and
    now follows no one. These troll/s are hoping to prompt him into a
    rebuttal and long explanation, which he says isn't going to happen;
    he's been quite candid about his past, it's not pretty, and it's not
    easy to read about - it's also not what the troll/s make it out to be
    - and he feels that there's no need to get wrapped up in that again.

So he's also a lying coward? Got it!

JH is reasonably certain given the behavior patterns that it's one of
    two people, but honestly he doesn't care who it is. They have his
    pity. He just wishes they'd find the help they so obviously and
    desperately need. It's hard enough to stand up and speak truth to
    power knowing it will try to crush you, without one or more clearly
    unhinged psychopaths adding to it. Frankly he's concerned they'll
    eventually snap and come after him physically... and that will not end
    well.

Not for John!

Just one of two people? That scumbag has fucked over a lot more than
    that.

As RSPW legend DrK said, "they're too cowardly to try anything in
    person. this is all they have." Ain't it the truth.

John is batshit. Did you see what he does to defenceless monitors? And
    still loses? I'd be afraid of catching a disease from that dirtball.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 12 12:21:09 2023
    In article <d324eabf-e440-4293-9ccc-21262b207ae4n@googlegroups.com>, lazmann@protonmail.com says...

On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:49:52 AM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    I bow to your greatness.

JH has stalkers who harass his readers. Given no other option, they'll roll another stack of pages and harass his readers with likes to insinuate ugly, outrageous, and untrue things. His control over them is limited, but accounts like Thing that go
    fapfapfap in the night, Amber's Lost Innocence, Daddy's Deep Dark Secret, Let's play hide the chapstick, Chapstick Doesn't Go There, Screen Caps from Anamarie, Stop Supporting A Serial Abuser Of Women, and Stop Giving Money
    To This Bum are being blocked by JH's readership - so this puerile campaign is not doing anything but steeling the resolve of his followers.

These accounts sending nasty garbage to people JH tags, or mentions knowing or working with, or who indicates they're willing to support his work, is the reason his public page just unfollowed 500+ pages and now follows no one. These troll/s are
    hoping to prompt him into a rebuttal and long explanation, which he says isn't going to happen; he's been quite candid about his past, it's not pretty, and it's not easy to read about - it's also not what the troll/s make it
    out to be - and he feels that there's no need to get wrapped up in that again.

JH is reasonably certain given the behavior patterns that it's one of two people, but honestly he doesn't care who it is. They have his pity. He just wishes they'd find the help they so obviously and desperately need. It's hard enough to stand up and
    speak truth to power knowing it will try to crush you, without one or more clearly unhinged psychopaths adding to it. Frankly he's concerned they'll eventually snap and come after him physically... and that will not end
    well.

As RSPW legend DrK said, "they're too cowardly to try anything in person. this is all they have." Ain't it the truth.

I think I will go viset this page and see what I can do to fuck it up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 12 19:06:12 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 2:21:14 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d324eabf-e440-4293...@googlegroups.com>,
    laz...@protonmail.com says...

On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:49:52 AM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    I bow to your greatness.

fapfapfap in the night, Amber's Lost Innocence, Daddy's Deep Dark Secret, Let's play hide the chapstick, Chapstick Doesn't Go There, Screen Caps from Anamarie, Stop Supporting A Serial Abuser Of Women, and Stop Giving Money
    To This Bum are being blocked by JH's readership - so this puerile campaign is not doing anything but steeling the resolve of his followers.

These accounts sending nasty garbage to people JH tags, or mentions knowing or working with, or who indicates they're willing to support his work, is the reason his public page just unfollowed 500+ pages and now follows no one. These troll/s are
    hoping to prompt him into a rebuttal and long explanation, which he says isn't going to happen; he's been quite candid about his past, it's not pretty, and it's not easy to read about - it's also not what the troll/s make it
    out to be - and he feels that there's no need to get wrapped up in that again.

speak truth to power knowing it will try to crush you, without one or more clearly unhinged psychopaths adding to it. Frankly he's concerned they'll eventually snap and come after him physically... and that will not end
    well.

I think I will go viset this page and see what I can do to fuck it up.

It was fucked up the moment it was created.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Thu Oct 12 19:06:56 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 1:49:52 PM UTC-4, Kara Mac wrote:
    I bow to your greatness.

Where is dis page of teh NetBasturd?? I wants to play.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beefaroni Tits@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Sun Oct 15 11:25:25 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 10:06:58 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 1:49:52 PM UTC-4, Kara Mac wrote:
    I bow to your greatness.

Hey, you should be nicer to me. I'm a grand high wizard of liberal ethics. I'm trying to save the planet from alt-right fascists. I need that money to buy beefaroni, hot pockets, and fleshlights. I don't ask a lot from you. Maybe just a couple of
    thou per week. I need a new 4k video camera and a pair of air Jordans. Don't you care about progressive issues??? Send money!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05