• Fascism! It's All Around Us

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 14:59:57 2023
    Including the Republican Party, and Republican candidates including the Front Runner who is named Donald J. Trump.

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I’ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner — and those who enable him. I’ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty pleasure. A
    scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had any doubt, consider:
    Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said we should shoot robbers in the back. (He
    also bizarrely accused Beverly Hills residents of smelling because they are supposedly forced to take short showers.)

The California Republican crowd’s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers’ cruelest, most despicable
    traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers “deplorables.” Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

No Republican official or presidential opponent denounced his rant; no major newspaper or news broadcast suggested that his mental soundness rather than Biden’s age should be a top issue in the race.

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored his derangement.

And with former chief of staff John Kelly finally going on the record, we have confirmation of a dangerous narcissist for whom honor and truth are nothing but buzzwords.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing lies, and
    targeting disfavored groups.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead — not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking prosecutors and
    reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid “taking sides.” (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like “Well, Biden has issues, too. After all, people
    think we are in a recession.”) The result is virtually no scrutiny is applied to Trump’s moral, mental and emotional state.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 17:22:19 2023
    In article <5e6ffbc8-6eb0-48ef-ab92-af6d9a629ddbn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

Including the Republican Party, and Republican candidates including the Front Runner who is named Donald J. Trump.

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty pleasure. A
    scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had any doubt,
    consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said we
    should shoot robbers in the back. (He also bizarrely accused Beverly Hills residents of smelling because they are supposedly forced to take short showers.)

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most despicable traits.
    Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

No Republican official or presidential opponent denounced his rant; no major newspaper or news broadcast suggested that his mental soundness rather than Biden?s age should be a top issue in the race.

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored his derangement.

And with former chief of staff John Kelly finally going on the record, we have confirmation of a dangerous narcissist for whom honor and truth are nothing but buzzwords.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing lies, and

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking prosecutors and
    reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has issues, too.
    After all, people think we are in a recession.?) The result is virtually no scrutiny is applied to Trump?s moral, mental and emotional state.

You poor thing. Always crying about something. Show us on the doll where
    Trump hurt you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Oct 6 21:15:00 2023
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:22:24 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5e6ffbc8-6eb0-48ef...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty pleasure. A

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had any doubt,
    consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said we
    should shoot robbers in the back. (He also bizarrely accused Beverly Hills residents of smelling because they are supposedly forced to take short showers.)

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most despicable traits.
    Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

No Republican official or presidential opponent denounced his rant; no major newspaper or news broadcast suggested that his mental soundness rather than Biden?s age should be a top issue in the race.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking prosecutors and
    reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has issues, too.
    After all, people think we are in a recession.?) The result is virtually no scrutiny is applied to Trump?s moral, mental and emotional state.

You poor thing. Always crying about something. Show us on the doll where Trump hurt you.
    First show me where Hunter Biden touched you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 6 22:22:28 2023
    In article <716b17e2-60e2-444b-9aff-3ce6f57097d9n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:22:24PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

What caught my eye
    consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said
    we

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most despicable
    traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored his
    derangement.

reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has issues,
    too.

You poor thing. Always crying about something. Show us on the doll where Trump hurt you.

BUTWHATABOUT!

Biden is building the wall. The left is infighting and have got no one
    better than senile Joe to run.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Sat Oct 7 04:24:25 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:22:24 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Including the Republican Party, and Republican candidates including the
    Front Runner who is named Donald J. Trump.

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans,
    I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP
    front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the
    week and share a guilty pleasure. A scheduling note: I will be away on
    Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the
    other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former
    president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure
    of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of
    democracy. In case you had any doubt, consider: Trump suggested a
    former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has
    threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing,
    profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said we
    should shoot robbers in the back. (He also bizarrely accused Beverly
    Hills residents of smelling because they are supposedly forced to take short showers.)

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked
    former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and >>> life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his
    followers? cruelest, most despicable traits. Former secretary of state
    Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA
    foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous
    right-wing authoritarian movement.

No Republican official or presidential opponent denounced his rant; no
    major newspaper or news broadcast suggested that his mental soundness
    rather than Biden?s age should be a top issue in the race.

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech
    Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or
    eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York
    Judge Arthur Engoron underscored his derangement.

And with former chief of staff John Kelly finally going on the record,
    we have confirmation of a dangerous narcissist for whom honor and truth
    are nothing but buzzwords.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist
    behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social
    mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy
    theories and mind-numbing lies, and targeting disfavored groups.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his
    delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of
    Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee.
    They join in attacking prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won
    in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.?
    (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive
    Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has issues, too.
    After all, people think we are in a recession.?) The result is virtually
    no scrutiny is applied to Trump?s moral, mental and emotional state.

Trump hurt you.

Stop idolising and imitating him, you quivering poltroon. At this point you
    may as well pretend you can’t see Skeeter either - he’s got beaten to a pathetic pulp…

Now build that wall, you whiny bitch…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 7 05:25:50 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:22:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <716b17e2-60e2-444b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, October 6, 2023 at 7:22:24 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5e6ffbc8-6eb0-48ef...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What caught my eye
    consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he said
    we

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most despicable
    traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored his
    derangement.

reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has issues,
    too.

BUTWHATABOUT!

Biden is building the wall. The left is infighting and have got no one better than senile Joe to run.
    The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

Bubba you really do NOT get out much do you??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 10:52:58 2023
    In article <83f6496c-be9c-4e45-91ec-4e3d7b61ce98n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:22:33AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <716b17e2-60e2-444b...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <5e6ffbc8-6eb0-48ef...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What caught my eye
    consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he
    said
    we

derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing lies,
    and targeting disfavored groups.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking prosecutors
    and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

Biden is building the wall. The left is infighting and have got no one better than senile Joe to run.
    The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

I do instead of staring at the news all day like you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 7 09:54:29 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:53:03 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <83f6496c-be9c-4e45...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:22:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <716b17e2-60e2-444b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty pleasure.
    A scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had any
    doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California, he
    said
    we

derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing lies,

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking prosecutors
    and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

Yeah- you don't wanna do that. It will ruin everything your orange god told you you know.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 11:00:15 2023
    In article <dbd09a6f-f54e-4d7e-a151-7bd7edc83476n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:53:03PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <83f6496c-be9c-4e45...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <716b17e2-60e2-444b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty pleasure.
    A scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had any
    doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California,
    he
    said
    we

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most
    despicable traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

derangement.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking
    prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

Yeah- you don't wanna do that. It will ruin everything your orange god told you you know.

You also are following the blind. Enjoy your day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 7 10:29:11 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:00:21 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dbd09a6f-f54e-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>,
    karamcna...@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12:53:03 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <83f6496c-be9c-4e45...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty
    pleasure. A scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in California,
    he
    said
    we

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest, most
    despicable traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian movement.

derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing
    lies, and targeting disfavored groups.

The MAGA movement rolls on, full steam ahead ? not just because of his delirious followers but because of mass moral failure. Hordes of Republican officials still promise to support him if he is the nominee. They join in attacking
    prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

Sooooo......... pretty much "I know you are but what am I?" Golly gee wiz I guess you told me!
    But vision is clearing for some GOP. Not enough, but at least a few, unlike yourself, who are smart enough to be embarrassed.

In a letter dated October 5, 45 GOP representatives signed a letter noting they were "ashamed and embarrassed by what happened on the Floor this week," and that they "refuse to allow the eight members who abandoned and undermined our Conference to
    dictate every outcome in policy and personnel for the remainder of this Congress, including the upcoming selection of the Speaker of the House."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 14:08:03 2023
    In article <71f6c410-8e37-494f-9056-a10b20426cd8n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:00:21PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dbd09a6f-f54e-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <83f6496c-be9c-4e45...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a guilty
    pleasure. A scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had
    any doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in
    California,
    he
    said
    we

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored
    his derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-numbing
    lies, and targeting disfavored groups.

prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden
    has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

Sooooo......... pretty much "I know you are but what am I?" Golly gee wiz I guess you told me!
    But vision is clearing for some GOP. Not enough, but at least a few, unlike yourself, who are smart enough to be embarrassed.

None of that made sense. There was no IKYABWAI either.

In a letter dated October 5, 45 GOP representatives signed a letter noting they were "ashamed and embarrassed by what happened on the Floor this week," and that they "refuse to allow the eight members who abandoned and undermined our Conference to
    dictate every outcome in policy and personnel for the remainder of this Congress, including the upcoming selection of the Speaker of the House."

So?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Oct 8 19:32:14 2023
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:08:08 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71f6c410-8e37-494f...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:00:21 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dbd09a6f-f54e-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you had
    any doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in
    California,
    he
    said
    we

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron underscored
    his derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-
    numbing lies, and targeting disfavored groups.

prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well, Biden
    has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

So?

ah yes..."SO?"

When Skeeter has been kicked in the teeth, that's all he can ever say.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Mon Oct 9 04:52:28 2023
    On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 10:32:17 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:08:08 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <dbd09a6f-f54e-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you
    had any doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in
    California,
    he
    said
    we

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron
    underscored his derangement.

This should not come as a shock. Trump routinely displays neo-fascist behavior, which his followers ape: promoting violence, shredding social mores, displaying toxic masculinity, spouting irrational conspiracy theories and mind-

has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

So?
    ah yes..."SO?"

To be fair he sometimes punches back with a seriously badass......................................."and?"
    It's brutal.
    I don't understand why he won't answer my question. Why does he hate America????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 08:27:04 2023
    In article <c03fe2d8-e9d3-452c-ad17-38cf0ab0e2ean@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:08:08PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

What caught my eye
    I have pulled no punches in identifying four-times-indicted former president Donald Trump as a neo-fascist or in calling out the failure of his party and the mainstream media to act decisively in defense of democracy. In case you
    had any doubt, consider: Trump suggested a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff deserves execution. He has threatened to indict President Biden. And in an utterly disturbing, profanity-laced speech last week in
    California,
    he
    said
    we

The California speech was followed by a slurred, incoherent speech Sunday in Iowa debating whether it is better to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark. His unhinged rant on Monday directed at New York Judge Arthur Engoron

prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well,
    Biden
    has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

So?

ah yes..."SO?"

You post some random bullshit that no one cares about and call victory
    when it get ignored? You are scraping bottom.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 08:28:04 2023
    In article <40825921-25d0-4ff5-a164-3e69bef86cd5n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 10:32:17PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 4:08:08PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71f6c410-8e37-494f...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

After an eventful week for utterly dysfunctional House Republicans, I?ll look at the growing derangement of the MAGA cult leader and GOP front-runner ? and those who enable him. I?ll also pick the pol of the week and share a
    guilty pleasure. A scheduling note: I will be away on Oct. 13, but the newsletter will return on Oct. 20. (Do check out the other newsletters from my Post colleagues.)

What caught my eye
    California,
    he
    said
    we

The California Republican crowd?s laughs and applause as Trump mocked former House speaker Nancy Pelosi?s husband (the victim of a break-in and life-threatening beating) confirmed that Trump brings out his followers? cruelest,
    most despicable traits. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, in her 2016 campaign for president, called these MAGA foot soldiers ?deplorables.? Worse, they are accessories in a dangerous right-wing authoritarian
    movement.

prosecutors and reiterating the lie that he won in 2020. Legions of major media voices strain to avoid ?taking sides.? (Declaring winners and losers in debates among uncompetitive Republicans. Saying things like ?Well,
    Biden
    has
    issues,
    too.

Trump hurt you.
    BUTWHATABOUT!

The LEFT is infighting??
    Really??

In a letter dated October 5, 45 GOP representatives signed a letter noting they were "ashamed and embarrassed by what happened on the Floor this week," and that they "refuse to allow the eight members who abandoned and undermined our Conference
    to dictate every outcome in policy and personnel for the remainder of this Congress, including the upcoming selection of the Speaker of the House."
    So?
    ah yes..."SO?"

To be fair he sometimes punches back with a seriously badass......................................."and?"
    It's brutal.
    I don't understand why he won't answer my question. Why does he hate America????

I don't. But you leftie tards do. Just look around.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05