• Re: Kara Mac/ Trump

From Taro Tsujimoto@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 15:55:33 2023
    On Sep 22, 2023, Laz Mann wrote
    (in article<a84a6a36-1368-4c1c-a390-cbd1486fa985n@googlegroups.com>):

You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and out of your
    42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep
    anymore. You've admitted to "working the system" and being "loud mouthed". You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't like.

Just get a job, child molester.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Laz Mann@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 12:41:19 2023
    You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and out of your
    42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep
    anymore. You've admitted to "working the system" and being "loud mouthed".
    You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't like.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Fri Sep 22 16:19:54 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 3:41:22 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote:
    42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though he's on the verge of
    homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep
    anymore. You've admitted to "working the system" and being "loud mouthed". You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't like.

I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And I do love my Mercedes- no apologies. I have a diesel F350 crew cab dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz.
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked the system we live in and cared
    for my family. And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most
    likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get back up and
    going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.
    The dogs are a better value- they are honest and appreciative and actually do improve peoples lives.
    PS- your shirts are butt ass fugly dude.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Laz Mann@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Fri Sep 22 16:44:15 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 4:19:56 PM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep
    I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And I do love my Mercedes- no apologies. I have a diesel F350 crew cab dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz.
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked the system we live in and cared
    for my family. And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is
    most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get back
    up and going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.
    The dogs are a better value- they are honest and appreciative and actually do improve peoples lives.

The average person doesn't own any land. Kara Moneybags possibly even more out of touch than Mr. Trump.
    You've got more land than even the average landowner, and here you sit lording it over those who have it worse
    than you, gloating about how you had good reasons to abuse the system to get where you are. No difference
    from Trump, and no self-awareness.

You can demand your $50 back from JH all you want, but if you really believed in the principles you espouse
    and weren't literally just a female clone of Donald Trump stomping around the newsgroup trumpeting your
    84 acres and giant environment-destroying trucks as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your
    demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed to the county recorder documenting
    a split of your parcel and deeding part of it to him. paypal.me/johnhenryus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Fri Sep 22 23:50:32 2023
    Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote in news:8fd7059d-0dbb-4c7d-9be4-03c649161585n@googlegroups.com:

You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate,
    and out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even
    though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury
    cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted to
    "working the system" and being "loud mouthed"
    You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't
    like.

I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And
    I do love my Mercedes- no apologies. I have a diesel F350 crew cab
    dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz. But you are
    correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your
    usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you
    simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I
    worked the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I see
    a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem
    saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular
    monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone
    smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely
    smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave
    on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give
    you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good
    about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a week
    to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put
    you on autopay. The dogs are a better value- they are honest and
    appreciative and actually do improve peoples lives. PS- your shirts
    are butt ass fugly dude.

Maybe a T-shirt with "I Love Beefaroni!" and have him throw in a picture
    of "Chef John-Hen-ree" on the front. Might change your mind?

BTW, John's old Jeep was mooched and had numerous issues with the
    exhaust, cooling system and brakes but John couldn't be bothered to fix
    any of it. In other words, it was a road hazard and could have cost
    another motorist or pedestian their health or even their life. John
    didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for cutting the
    brakes.

Don't even ask about auto insurance. So if John was liable, he'd tell
    them the same thing he told previous landlords or his brother.

PS: https://ofsds.org/donate/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 17:23:17 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:50:37 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    Kara Mac <karamcna...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8fd7059d-0dbb-4c7d...@googlegroups.com:
    You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate,
    and out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even
    though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury
    cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted to
    like.

I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And
    dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz. But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your
    worked the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I see
    a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem
    saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular
    monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone
    smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave
    on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give
    about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a week
    to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put
    you on autopay. The dogs are a better value- they are honest and appreciative and actually do improve peoples lives. PS- your shirts
    are butt ass fugly dude.
    Maybe a T-shirt with "I Love Beefaroni!" and have him throw in a picture

exhaust, cooling system and brakes but John couldn't be bothered to fix
    any of it. In other words, it was a road hazard and could have cost
    another motorist or pedestian their health or even their life. John
    didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for cutting the
    brakes.

I laughed so hard when he was all huffy and going to call the cops. He abandoned his shit on someone elses property. What a surprise he thinks he was entitled to do that and they should just store his shit for free.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Fri Sep 22 17:17:43 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:44:17 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote:
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked the system we live in and
    cared for my family. And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is
    most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get back
    up and going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.
    The average person doesn't own any land. Kara Moneybags possibly even more out of touch than Mr. Trump.
    You've got more land than even the average landowner, and here you sit lording it over those who have it worse
    than you, gloating about how you had good reasons to abuse the system to get where you are. No difference

You can demand your $50 back from JH all you want, but if you really believed in the principles you espouse
    and weren't literally just a female clone of Donald Trump stomping around the newsgroup trumpeting your
    84 acres and as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed to the county recorder documenting

If you weren't stunted at thinking like a 10 year old your entire life you might have a clue about what actual adults can accomplish. Recognizing that I needed to work within the system we live in, vs being ridiculous enough to think I can overthrow
    something so entrenched isn't abusing anything. It is seeing how it works and making it work for me and mine. Tax laws love farms, farms need giant environment-destroying trucks (that I bought tax free using.....THE LAWS BINDING THE SYSTEM WE LIVE IN) I
    then wrote the entire purchase off the business. No abuse, just following the tax laws. Been audited three times- passed each with flying colors thanks.
    I am self aware enough to know no one owes me anything, especially their money for me to live off. Sadly you can't say the same. For the record? I am better than you. Not a huge brag as 99% of the population CAN say the same.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Laz Mann@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Fri Sep 22 17:29:36 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 5:17:45 PM UTC-7, Kara Mac wrote:
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked the system we live in and
    cared for my family. And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them.

84 acres and as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed to the county recorder documenting
    If you weren't stunted at thinking like a 10 year old your entire life you might have a clue about what actual adults can accomplish. Recognizing that I needed to work within the system we live in, vs being ridiculous enough to think I can overthrow
    something so entrenched isn't abusing anything. It is seeing how it works and making it work for me and mine. Tax laws love farms, farms need giant environment-destroying trucks (that I bought tax free using.....THE LAWS BINDING THE SYSTEM WE LIVE IN) I
    then wrote the entire purchase off the business. No abuse, just following the tax laws. Been audited three times- passed each with flying colors thanks.
    I am self aware enough to know no one owes me anything, especially their money for me to live off. Sadly you can't say the same. For the record? I am better than you. Not a huge brag as 99% of the population CAN say the same.

150: give or take 6, is your IQ greater or lesser than this number?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Fri Sep 22 17:40:58 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:29:40 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote:
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy
    is most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get
    back up and going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.

I'll agree you are "smarter"- you conned me, right? So I will concede your great intelligence as I sit here in my warm home that I own outright after 32 years with no worries and watch you use your brilliance to.......to.......to keep doing what hasn't
    worked for 20 years.
    Nine weeks isn't very long. Plenty long enough to earn money to put a roof over your head. Not long at all to keep playing the same game expecting THIS time it will work.
    But if I dont get my $50 that back channel keeps going to warn anyone who might also think of making my mistake.
    I'll be watching you melt down, cry like a little bitch, get angry, panic, etc etc etc.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Sat Sep 23 02:38:58 2023
    Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote in news:dab27d77-6180-4569-a1bd-280eb3af12dcn@googlegroups.com:

On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 7:50:37 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman
    #274 wrote:
    Kara Mac <karamcna...@gmail.com> wrote in
    news:8fd7059d-0dbb-4c7d...@googlegroups.com:
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 3:41:22 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wro
    te:
    You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real
    estate, and out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of
    one even though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive
    around in luxury

cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted
    to

like.

I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate".
    And

worked the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I
    see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by
    others, yet

refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem
    saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the
    dog

shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular
    monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue-
    anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is
    most likely

smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I
    gave

on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you
    give

about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a
    week

to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have
    put you on autopay. The dogs are a better value- they are honest
    and appreciative and actually do improve peoples lives. PS- your
    shirts are butt ass fugly dude.
    Maybe a T-shirt with "I Love Beefaroni!" and have him throw in a
    picture

exhaust, cooling system and brakes but John couldn't be bothered to
    fix any of it. In other words, it was a road hazard and could have
    cost another motorist or pedestian their health or even their life.
    John didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for cutting
    the brakes.

I laughed so hard when he was all huffy and going to call the cops. He abandoned his shit on someone elses property. What a surprise he
    thinks he was entitled to do that and they should just store his shit
    for free.

John has made similar pronoucements and they were just as impotent and
    flaccid as that one. The first one I was there to personally notice was
    after John last got booted in Utah he wanted an attorney who would work
    pro bono to sue the Utah landlords.

He didn't try that when his brother went to court to evict him about two
    years later, John simply didn't show. But he wanted to sue the fuck out
    of the last landlord who he owed over 4 months rent. This is why doing
    anything for an entitled ingrate is a bad idea. John sees it as weakness
    and tries to use their kindness and patience against the person.

PS: How long before John runs down the latest mooching victim? I'll give
    him two days after he's pushed out the door.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Taro Tsujimoto@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 23:36:16 2023
    (in article<195fd4e6-7e79-40bb-a214-19211ea1e8e1n@googlegroups.com>):

You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and
    out of your
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you
    simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked
    the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I see a grown ass
    man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came
    across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good
    to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get back
    up and going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown
    any value I could easily have put you on autopay.
    The average person doesn't own any land. Kara Moneybags possibly even more
    out of touch than Mr. Trump.

If you weren't stunted at thinking like a 10 year old your entire life you might have a clue about what actual adults can accomplish. Recognizing that I needed to work within the system we live in, vs being ridiculous enough to think I can overthrow something so entrenched isn't abusing anything. It is seeing how it works and making it work for me and mine. Tax laws love farms, farms need giant environment-destroying trucks (that I bought tax free using.....THE LAWS BINDING THE SYSTEM WE LIVE IN) I then wrote the entire purchase off the business. No abuse, just following the tax laws. Been audited three times- passed each with flying colors thanks.

You don’t have an IQ of that stature.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Taro Tsujimoto@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 23:35:42 2023
    (in article<24e21d79-9f11-4b6f-b569-822182537c29n@googlegroups.com>):

42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though he's on the verge
    of
    homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have
    a Jeep
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of course. I worked the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely smart enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a week to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.

84 acres and giant environment-destroying trucks as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your
    demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed to the county recorder documenting

Your life would be far easier if you had just decided to work for a living instead of expecting everything handed to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Sat Sep 23 10:47:15 2023
    Laz Mann <lazmann@protonmail.com> wrote:
    You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't like. >>>> I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And
    dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz.
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even
    though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though"
    that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system"
    -of course. I worked the system we live in and cared for my family.
    And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of
    by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that
    and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I am >>>> one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly donation
    amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart enough to be >>>> sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely smart enough to see >>>> through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on impulse when I
    came across one of your cry fests. But once you give you watch. It
    feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel good about helping
    someone get back up and going. Took me less than a week to see what
    you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay. >>>> The dogs are a better value- they are honest and appreciative and
    actually do improve peoples lives.
    The average person doesn't own any land. Kara Moneybags possibly even
    more out of touch than Mr. Trump.
    You've got more land than even the average landowner, and here you sit
    lording it over those who have it worse
    than you, gloating about how you had good reasons to abuse the system
    to get where you are. No difference

You can demand your $50 back from JH all you want, but if you really
    believed in the principles you espouse
    and weren't literally just a female clone of Donald Trump stomping
    around the newsgroup trumpeting your
    84 acres and as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your
    demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed to
    the county recorder documenting
    a split of your parcel and deeding part of it to him. paypal.me/johnhenryus >> If you weren't stunted at thinking like a 10 year old your entire life
    you might have a clue about what actual adults can accomplish.
    Recognizing that I needed to work within the system we live in, vs being
    ridiculous enough to think I can overthrow something so entrenched isn't
    abusing anything. It is seeing how it works and making it work for me
    and mine. Tax laws love farms, farms need giant environment-destroying
    trucks (that I bought tax free using.....THE LAWS BINDING THE SYSTEM WE
    LIVE IN) I then wrote the entire purchase off the business. No abuse,
    just following the tax laws. Been audited three times- passed each with
    flying colors thanks.
    I am self aware enough to know no one owes me anything, especially their
    money for me to live off. Sadly you can't say the same. For the record?
    I am better than you. Not a huge brag as 99% of the population CAN say the same.

ROFL!

Either way, it’s certainly less imaginary than old Toothless John DeJong!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chadweasel274@zoho.com on Sat Sep 23 10:49:58 2023
    Davey Zimmerman #274 <Chadweasel274@zoho.com> wrote:
    Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote in news:dab27d77-6180-4569-a1bd-280eb3af12dcn@googlegroups.com:

#274 wrote:
    te:
    around in luxury

to

like.

And

worked the system we live in and cared for my family. And when I
    see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of by
    others, yet

refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no problem
    saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the
    dog

most likely

gave

give

about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a
    week

picture

John didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for cutting
    the brakes.

I laughed so hard when he was all huffy and going to call the cops. He
    abandoned his shit on someone elses property. What a surprise he
    thinks he was entitled to do that and they should just store his shit
    for free.

John has made similar pronoucements and they were just as impotent and flaccid as that one. The first one I was there to personally notice was
    after John last got booted in Utah he wanted an attorney who would work
    pro bono to sue the Utah landlords.

He didn't try that when his brother went to court to evict him about two years later, John simply didn't show. But he wanted to sue the fuck out
    of the last landlord who he owed over 4 months rent. This is why doing anything for an entitled ingrate is a bad idea. John sees it as weakness
    and tries to use their kindness and patience against the person.

PS: How long before John runs down the latest mooching victim? I'll give
    him two days after he's pushed out the door.

Nothing surer. I set my clock six months ago on the day he moved in.

What a shock that he’s never once paid for groceries, mowed the lawn,
    assist with utilities, driven his dying benefactor to a doctors appointment
    or even said one kind word of gratitude in return.

Small wonder his own family disowned him…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Sat Sep 23 10:47:18 2023
    Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:29:40 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote:
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 3:41:22 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote: >>>>>> You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and out of your
    You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't like. >>>>> I own 24 acres. Hysterical that is "vast amounts of real estate". And >>>>> I do love my Mercedes- no apologies. I have a diesel F350 crew cab
    dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz.
    But you are correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even
    though" is your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though"
    that means you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system"
    -of course. I worked the system we live in and cared for my family.
    And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care of >>>>> by others, yet refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that
    and no problem saying them.
    Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use, like the dog shelter. I
    am one of those people you look for. I have a regular monthly
    donation amount in my budget. But here is your issue- anyone smart
    enough to be sitting comfortably in this economy is most likely smart >>>>> enough to see through you. You might get a quick $50 like I gave on
    impulse when I came across one of your cry fests. But once you give
    about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less than a week >>>>> to see what you are. Had you shown any value I could easily have put you on autopay.
    The dogs are a better value- they are honest and appreciative and
    actually do improve peoples lives.
    The average person doesn't own any land. Kara Moneybags possibly even
    more out of touch than Mr. Trump.
    You've got more land than even the average landowner, and here you sit >>>> lording it over those who have it worse
    than you, gloating about how you had good reasons to abuse the system
    to get where you are. No difference

You can demand your $50 back from JH all you want, but if you really
    believed in the principles you espouse
    and weren't literally just a female clone of Donald Trump stomping
    around the newsgroup trumpeting your
    84 acres and as if those made you better than him, you'd retract your
    demand and send him $50 more as well as a notarized letter addressed
    to the county recorder documenting
    If you weren't stunted at thinking like a 10 year old your entire life
    you might have a clue about what actual adults can accomplish.
    Recognizing that I needed to work within the system we live in, vs
    being ridiculous enough to think I can overthrow something so
    entrenched isn't abusing anything. It is seeing how it works and making
    it work for me and mine. Tax laws love farms, farms need giant
    environment-destroying trucks (that I bought tax free using.....THE
    LAWS BINDING THE SYSTEM WE LIVE IN) I then wrote the entire purchase
    off the business. No abuse, just following the tax laws. Been audited
    three times- passed each with flying colors thanks.
    I am self aware enough to know no one owes me anything, especially
    their money for me to live off. Sadly you can't say the same. For the
    record? I am better than you. Not a huge brag as 99% of the population CAN say the same.

I'll agree you are "smarter"- you conned me, right? So I will concede
    your great intelligence as I sit here in my warm home that I own outright after 32 years with no worries and watch you use your brilliance to.......to.......to keep doing what hasn't worked for 20 years.
    Nine weeks isn't very long. Plenty long enough to earn money to put a
    roof over your head. Not long at all to keep playing the same game
    expecting THIS time it will work.
    But if I dont get my $50 that back channel keeps going to warn anyone who might also think of making my mistake.
    I'll be watching you melt down, cry like a little bitch, get angry, panic, etc etc etc.

Nicely played.

That $50 is the best money you ever spent and I thank you for both the entertainment and for informing everyone about what a meritless parasite
    John Henry DeJong is…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to meta@lowincomegenius.com on Sat Sep 23 15:17:03 2023
    ]v[etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in ]news:uemfsl$opic$1@dont-email.me:

Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote in
    news:dab27d77-6180-4569-a1bd-280eb3af12dcn@googlegroups.com:

#274 wrote:
    te:
    around in luxury

to

like.

And

correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is
    your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means
    you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of
    course. I worked the system we live in and cared for my family.
    And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care
    of by others, yet

refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no
    problem saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use,
    like the dog

most likely

gave

give

you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel
    good about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less
    than a week

picture

John didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for
    cutting the brakes.

Don't even ask about auto insurance. So if John was liable, he'd
    tell them the same thing he told previous landlords or his brother.

I laughed so hard when he was all huffy and going to call the cops.
    He abandoned his shit on someone elses property. What a surprise he
    thinks he was entitled to do that and they should just store his
    shit for free.

John has made similar pronoucements and they were just as impotent
    and flaccid as that one. The first one I was there to personally
    notice was after John last got booted in Utah he wanted an attorney
    who would work pro bono to sue the Utah landlords.

He didn't try that when his brother went to court to evict him about
    two years later, John simply didn't show. But he wanted to sue the
    fuck out of the last landlord who he owed over 4 months rent. This is
    why doing anything for an entitled ingrate is a bad idea. John sees
    it as weakness and tries to use their kindness and patience against
    the person.

PS: How long before John runs down the latest mooching victim? I'll
    give him two days after he's pushed out the door.

What a shock that he’s never once paid for groceries, mowed the
    lawn, assist with utilities, driven his dying benefactor to a doctors appointment or even said one kind word of gratitude in return.

It's not hard to predict, once the ATM is shut off that John always
    reverts to type. What I found amazing is that there's one idiot who
    still sends Moocheroni 50 bucks every month.

I'm still trying to process how far John had to go to get his own
    brother pissed off enough to take John to court to evict the parasite.
    From his own home no less! That's a story that needs to be told. John
    has been told the mooching has to end so many times that he now purges
    all comments even slightly critical of him from his Facebook pages and
    almost certainly on his private chat rooms and groups.

Even now, facing getting streeted again with over two months notice, his response is to beg people to send money because nobody will hire him and
    that it's someone else's fault.

PS: Damn you, Alex Cain. Isn't 5000 years of stalking John enough?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chadweasel274@zoho.com on Sat Sep 23 18:25:38 2023
    ]v[etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote in ]news:uemfsl$opic$1@dont-email.me:

Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote in
    news:dab27d77-6180-4569-a1bd-280eb3af12dcn@googlegroups.com:

#274 wrote:
    te:
    estate, and out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of >>>>>>> one even though he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive
    around in luxury

cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted >>>>>>> to

You come up with derogatory names and labels for people you don't >>>>>>> like.

And

I do love my Mercedes- no apologies. I have a diesel F350 crew cab >>>>>> dually too. Don't love that quite as much as the Benz. But you are >>>>>> correct- I will not give John Henry shit. The "even though" is
    your usual entitled bullshit. There is no "even though" that means >>>>>> you simply get what I have worked for. "Work the system" -of
    course. I worked the system we live in and cared for my family.
    And when I see a grown ass man whining and crying to be taken care >>>>>> of by others, yet

refusing to help himself? Yup- I have names for that and no
    problem saying them. Refund my $50. I want it to go to good use,
    like the dog

most likely

gave

give

you watch. It feels good to help someone! I was hoping to feel
    good about helping someone get back up and going. Took me less
    than a week

picture

John didn't give a fuck. Instead, he blamed the landlord for
    cutting the brakes.

Don't even ask about auto insurance. So if John was liable, he'd
    tell them the same thing he told previous landlords or his brother.

I laughed so hard when he was all huffy and going to call the cops.
    He abandoned his shit on someone elses property. What a surprise he
    thinks he was entitled to do that and they should just store his
    shit for free.

John has made similar pronoucements and they were just as impotent
    and flaccid as that one. The first one I was there to personally
    notice was after John last got booted in Utah he wanted an attorney
    who would work pro bono to sue the Utah landlords.

He didn't try that when his brother went to court to evict him about
    two years later, John simply didn't show. But he wanted to sue the
    fuck out of the last landlord who he owed over 4 months rent. This is
    why doing anything for an entitled ingrate is a bad idea. John sees
    it as weakness and tries to use their kindness and patience against
    the person.

PS: How long before John runs down the latest mooching victim? I'll
    give him two days after he's pushed out the door.

What a shock that he’s never once paid for groceries, mowed the
    lawn, assist with utilities, driven his dying benefactor to a doctors
    appointment or even said one kind word of gratitude in return.

It's not hard to predict, once the ATM is shut off that John always
    reverts to type. What I found amazing is that there's one idiot who
    still sends Moocheroni 50 bucks every month.

I'm still trying to process how far John had to go to get his own
    brother pissed off enough to take John to court to evict the parasite.
    From his own home no less! That's a story that needs to be told. John
    has been told the mooching has to end so many times that he now purges
    all comments even slightly critical of him from his Facebook pages and
    almost certainly on his private chat rooms and groups.

Even now, facing getting streeted again with over two months notice, his response is to beg people to send money because nobody will hire him and
    that it's someone else's fault.

PS: Damn you, Alex Cain. Isn't 5000 years of stalking John enough?

He’s a sickening human being. I now understand why he and Chad were
    soulmates for more than two decades…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Creon@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Sun Sep 24 20:50:36 2023
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:41:19 -0700 (PDT), Laz Mann wrote:

You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and
    out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though
    he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while
    John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted to "working the system" and being "loud mouthed".

I heard a rumor that someone on Usenet is impersonating
    JH, and harassing the his remorseful
    donors to make JH look unenlightened, in
    a desperate act of defamation.

Do you know anyone who fits that description?

--
    -c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Laz Mann on Sun Sep 24 19:10:34 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 9:31:59 PM UTC-4, Laz Mann wrote:

The fact is, there are certain people who can't stand JH because they wish they had the spine to BE him,

Yes, I really, really want to be a self-absorbed, self-centered, delusional, whiny jerk who acts like if you took post-Waco-incident David Koresh and Fox News, put them in a blender, pulverized Donald Trump and spread his remains over everything and put
    the whole thing on 'diced' then walked away and left the blender on for 45 straight minutes.

Fuck John. Everything he's done, in one way or another, comes back to him. Since he is too arrogant and self-absorbed claiming he won't work or people are keeping him from trying / finding it, even for a menial restaurant or fast food task that would at
    LEAST bring him anywhere from $200 - $300 every two weeks...then to quote Q from Star Trek, "May whatever God you believe in have mercy on your soul." John sucks and not even John wants to "BE him." By the way your part about him having a spine is false.
    I believe he sold his to a pawn shop in 2022 for cash.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Laz Mann@21:1/5 to Creon on Sun Sep 24 18:31:56 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:50:41 PM UTC-7, Creon wrote:
    On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:41:19 -0700 (PDT), Laz Mann wrote:

You're "Trumpier". You admitted to own vast amounts of real estate, and out of your 42 acres, you won't even give JH half of one even though
    he's on the verge of homelessness. You drive around in luxury cars while John doesn't even have a Jeep anymore. You've admitted to "working the system" and being "loud mouthed".
    I heard a rumor that someone on Usenet is impersonating
    JH, and harassing the his remorseful
    donors to make JH look unenlightened, in
    a desperate act of defamation.

Do you know anyone who fits that description?

--
    -c

Let's clear up the rumor.

In message <162ccb3a-2f61-4611-917e-cf38c72015fen@googlegroups.com>, John Henry made it absolutely clear that July 13, 2023 was the first time he'd posted to this group since 2018. In that message, he stated unequivocally that he does not hide, and he
    doesn't sock up and pretend to be other people.

In message <pan$76d74$c6b6eea1$1e97909d$832ad69b@creon.earth>, you (Creon) implied that I (Laz Mann) was John Henry, and I set you straight.

In https://www.facebook.com/JohnHenryUS/videos/942206316823986/, as well as status updates following the broadcast, John Henry again made it clear that he is not "Laz Mann," and does not use sockpuppets to communicate.

Was there something else you needed to clarify the situation?

The fact is, there are certain people who can't stand JH because they wish they had the spine to BE him, to face all the crap that's been piled on and keep fighting, because they know they wouldn't be able to. This is why one of them encouraged John to
    have himself committed - all in "friendship" and "concern" of course - because they've been rubber-roomed multiple times and they're pissed that JH hasn't been. This person has encouraged others to believe that John posting here under all these
    sockpuppets and playing all these games but the truth is that JH has been trying to shake the stink of this dump out of his long, beautiful hair for basically two decades now.

JH does not try to hide his identity or pretend to be anyone else but who he is.

As far as harassment goes, have you actually read that poor remorseful donor's messages? They're full of invective and vile abuse. There is harassment going on in this newsgroup, but it isn't emanating from JH or any of his fans or supporters.

If you'd like to make amends for your part in this confusion, a donation would be welcome: paypal.me/johnhenryus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05