• PING: P-Dub

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 21 14:24:23 2023
    Please don't read this. It'll spoil your ENTIRE day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/21/ron-desantis-fifth-new-hampshire-trump-ramaswamy-haley-christie

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Fri Sep 22 11:21:09 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/21/ron-desantis-fifth-new-hampshire-trump-ramaswamy-haley-christie

Jason

Why bother pinging him when we all know you’re just going to get upset when he responds and starts kicking you around, as per usual?

Stay silent, fool…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Tue Sep 26 05:31:36 2023
    On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:24:26 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Jason

Ron is the best man for the job. But as we've seen - the best man usually does not get elected. And in this case, billions are being spent by the demofraud party, the media they own, and RINOS scared shitless of a DeSantis presidency.

Ron is a fighter, and he will keep on fighting.

As far as other republicans running - I like some of them. And every one of them is 1000% better than bumbling, lying, fuckface Biden.

But Ron is the best choice. I approve of Florida. Ron is the woke shitheads worst enemy. And Trump is compromised.

I support Ron DeSantis 100%.

Let's Go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Tue Sep 26 07:48:56 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 8:31:40 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
    On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:24:26 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Jason
    Ron is the best man for the job.
    OF COURSE

But as we've seen - the best man usually does not get elected.
    You are correct there sir! Al Gore, Hilary Clinton...

And in this case, billions are being spent by the demofraud party, the media they own, and RINOS scared shitless of a DeSantis presidency.
    HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE.
    Democrats are the ones who made him wear those go-go boot last year...of COURSE.

OF COURSE!

As far as other republicans running - I like some of them. And every one of them is 1000% better than bumbling, lying, fuckface Biden.
    Even Christie?

But Ron is the best choice.
    OF COURSE
    I approve of Florida.
    OF COURSE. I have no idea what that statment even means but OF COURSE

Ron is the woke shitheads worst enemy. And Trump is compromised.

Let's Go Brandon!
    Bravo!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 09:06:36 2023
    In article <42d111ac-b481-43dc-b3f0-955e8e78aef2n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 8:31:40 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
    On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:24:26 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Jason
    Ron is the best man for the job.
    OF COURSE

But as we've seen - the best man usually does not get elected.
    You are correct there sir! Al Gore, Hilary Clinton...

Hillary is a man? I can see that.

And in this case, billions are being spent by the demofraud party, the media they own, and RINOS scared shitless of a DeSantis presidency.
    HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE.
    Democrats are the ones who made him wear those go-go boot last year...of COURSE.

OF COURSE!

Even Christie?

But Ron is the best choice.
    OF COURSE
    I approve of Florida.
    OF COURSE. I have no idea what that statment even means but OF COURSE

Ron is the woke shitheads worst enemy. And Trump is compromised.

Let's Go Brandon!
    Bravo!!!

and this is the response you get from someone with nothing to say.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05