• Re: Bill Maher Educates Joe Rogan On How Just How Terrible Trump Is

From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Tue Sep 5 21:06:12 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    Re printing here since the intelligence level for Skeeter and Rogan is
    close. I mean, Rogan's is slightly higher, sure. But MAYBE ...just maybe....Skeeter might learn a thing or two:

“No, we did,” Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. “But he’s a
    criminal and he’s crazy and he’s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things … Stupid is ‘Frederick Douglass is alive’ or ‘the stealth bomber is literally invisible.’ Crazy is ‘it’s important that the
    crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I’m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite
    photographic evidence of the contrary.’ Or ‘I’m going to steal these documents, and I’m going put them next to the toilet at Mar-A-Lago, and I’m going to fight you to take them back.’ Or ‘I’m not conceding the election.’ Those are crazy … he’s also a criminal.”

At this point, they begin discussing Trump’s 91 criminal charges,
    including some that Rogan seemed unaware of — such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground
    states to falsely sign certificates saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

“He tried every possible way of stealing this election,” Maher pressed. “He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried
    to do it through the Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can’t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree — Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is a stinky scandal that stinks to
    the high heaven. But if you think that it compares to what Trump tried to
    do, then you just cannot tell unlike things apart.”

“Do you think he really believes they stole the election?” Rogan wondered. “Or do you think he’s bullshitting?”

“Who gives a fuck? It doesn’t matter … all the people around him told him
    he lost. And one of his quotes they have on record was, ‘I don’t want people to know I lost this election.'”

“That’s kinda crazy,” Rogan admitted.

“He’s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,” Maher added. “It’s not a
    quirk. It’s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It’s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry
    favor from him — they kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ‘I think Trump is a brilliant man.’ [Trump’s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice — not my hundredth choice — but the other guy is a crazy stupid criminal.”

If only someone had educated you on how just how to write coherent
    sentences. Or how to move on with your life.

Tell us again about how these “rage boners” work…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 13:44:36 2023
    Re printing here since the intelligence level for Skeeter and Rogan is close. I mean, Rogan's is slightly higher, sure. But MAYBE ...just maybe....Skeeter might learn a thing or two:

“No, we did,” Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. “But he’s a criminal and he’s crazy and he’s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things … Stupid is ‘Frederick Douglass is alive’ or ‘the stealth bomber is
    literally invisible.’ Crazy is ‘it’s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I’m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.’ Or ‘I’m
    going to steal these documents, and I’m going put them next to the toilet at Mar-A-Lago, and I’m going to fight you to take them back.’ Or ‘I’m not conceding the election.’ Those are crazy … he’s also a criminal.”

At this point, they begin discussing Trump’s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of — such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign certificates
    saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

“He tried every possible way of stealing this election,” Maher pressed. “He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through the Justice
    Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can’t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree — Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is a stinky scandal that
    stinks to the high heaven. But if you think that it compares to what Trump tried to do, then you just cannot tell unlike things apart.”

“Do you think he really believes they stole the election?” Rogan wondered. “Or do you think he’s bullshitting?”

“Who gives a fuck? It doesn’t matter … all the people around him told him he lost. And one of his quotes they have on record was, ‘I don’t want people to know I lost this election.'”

“That’s kinda crazy,” Rogan admitted.

“He’s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,” Maher added. “It’s not a quirk. It’s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It’s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him — they
    kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ‘I think Trump is a brilliant man.’ [Trump’s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice — not my hundredth choice — but
    the other guy is a crazy stupid criminal.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 15:17:43 2023
    In article <f7865b90-dacb-4bd6-a921-6de9821fb98an@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

Re printing here since the intelligence level for Skeeter and Rogan is close. I mean, Rogan's is slightly higher, sure. But MAYBE ...just maybe....Skeeter might learn a thing or two:

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is literally invisible.?
    Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m going
    to steal these documents, and I?m going put them next to the toilet at Mar-A-Lago, and I?m going to fight you to take them back.? Or ?I?m not conceding the election.? Those are crazy ? he?s also a criminal.?

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign certificates saying
    he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through the Justice
    Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is a
    stinky scandal that stinks to the high heaven. But if you think that it compares to what Trump tried to do, then you just cannot tell unlike things apart.?

?Do you think he really believes they stole the election?? Rogan wondered. ?Or do you think he?s bullshitting??

?Who gives a fuck? It doesn?t matter ? all the people around him told him he lost. And one of his quotes they have on record was, ?I don?t want people to know I lost this election.'?

?That?s kinda crazy,? Rogan admitted.

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his ass and
    got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my hundredth choice
    ? but the other guy is a crazy stupid criminal.?

So two insignifacant nobodys put out their 2 cents worth.

--
    " They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Sep 5 15:01:52 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:17:48 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <f7865b90-dacb-4bd6...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is literally invisible.?
    Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m going
    to steal these documents, and I?m going put them next to the toilet at Mar-A-Lago, and I?m going to fight you to take them back.? Or ?I?m not conceding the election.? Those are crazy ? he?s also a criminal.?

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign certificates
    saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through the Justice
    Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is a
    stinky scandal that stinks to the high heaven. But if you think that it compares to what Trump tried to do, then you just cannot tell unlike things apart.?

?Do you think he really believes they stole the election?? Rogan wondered. ?Or do you think he?s bullshitting??

?Who gives a fuck? It doesn?t matter ? all the people around him told him he lost. And one of his quotes they have on record was, ?I don?t want people to know I lost this election.'?

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his ass
    and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my hundredth choice

Trump really is your Jesus now isn't he?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 16:08:23 2023
    In article <1ca024aa-bd16-42d8-8728-62b34be8cc2dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:17:48PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m
    going

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign certificates

Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his ass
    and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my hundredth
    choice

and there you go again making assumptions. You talk about him so much
    it's a wonder you dont bite his dick off.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Sep 5 18:18:28 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:08:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1ca024aa-bd16-42d8...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:17:48 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <f7865b90-dacb-4bd6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is literally invisible.
    ? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m
    going

Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his
    ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Wed Sep 6 11:35:28 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:08:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Re printing here since the intelligence level for Skeeter and Rogan
    is close. I mean, Rogan's is slightly higher, sure. But MAYBE ...just >>>>> maybe....Skeeter might learn a thing or two:

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s >>>>> a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are
    two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or
    ?the stealth bomber is literally invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important >>>>> that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going >>>>> to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency
    despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m
    going
    to steal these documents, and I?m going put them next to the toilet at >>>> Mar-A-Lago, and I?m going to fight you to take them back.? Or ?I?m not >>>> conceding the election.? Those are crazy ? he?s also a criminal.?

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges,
    including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being
    accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven
    battleground states to falsely sign certificates saying he won the
    election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher
    pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it
    through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike >>>>> Pence. He tried to do it through the Justice Department. They talked >>>>> about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You >>>>> can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? >>>>> Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden stuff is
    a
    stinky scandal that stinks to the high heaven. But if you think that
    it compares to what Trump tried to do, then you just cannot tell unlike things apart.?

?Do you think he really believes they stole the election?? Rogan
    wondered. ?Or do you think he?s bullshitting??

?Who gives a fuck? It doesn?t matter ? all the people around him told >>>>> him he lost. And one of his quotes they have on record was, ?I don?t >>>>> want people to know I lost this election.'?

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s
    not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects
    everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were >>>>> able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his ass and got whatever
    they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as
    soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a
    dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.

Who do you think, has had the most success educating you?

Feel free to ignore the question if you can’t answer it. Sometimes ‘tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 10:54:55 2023
    In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b-8ac6-5f7a5472b7fcn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:08:27PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <f7865b90-dacb-4bd6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is literally
    invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m
    going

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign
    certificates saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss his
    ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.

and he get slapped out of another thread.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Sep 6 10:57:34 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:55:02 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:08:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1ca024aa-bd16-42d8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is literally
    invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?I?m
    going

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely sign
    certificates saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss
    his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

and there you go again making assumptions. You talk about him so much it's a wonder you dont bite his dick off.

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 12:21:45 2023
    In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380-8e14-8b71592c98a5n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:55:02PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <1ca024aa-bd16-42d8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?
    I?m
    going

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through the
    Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they kiss
    his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

and there you go again making assumptions. You talk about him so much it's a wonder you dont bite his dick off.

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?

Did it hurt? I see you have managed to slip out of a few that you
    started.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Sep 7 13:20:30 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 2:21:51 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:55:02 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.? Or ?
    I?m
    going

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through the
    Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they
    kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?
    started.

I have a life. I'm not going to spend all eternity arguing with your dumb ass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 16:08:43 2023
    In article <ab355b47-80ca-4338-813a-659687dd2644n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 2:21:51PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ? they
    kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?
    started.

That's your excuse for starting threads and running from them? I bet
    your "life" consists of broken relationships and failed jobs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Sep 7 19:38:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:08:49 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ab355b47-80ca-4338...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 2:21:51 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is
    literally invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ?
    they kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?
    Did it hurt? I see you have managed to slip out of a few that you started.

You know what it doesn't consist of?
    Being a pathetic fan of not one, but TWO anti-American movements.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 07:29:17 2023
    In article <6d852bda-d732-4dd0-9725-60c22c02fc5bn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:08:49PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

?No, we did,? Maher countered, drawing laughter from Rogan. ?But he?s a criminal and he?s crazy and he?s stupid. And crazy and stupid are two different things ? Stupid is ?Frederick Douglass is alive? or ?the stealth bomber is
    literally invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the
    contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through
    the Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the
    Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him ?
    they kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not
    my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?

Jason

and he switches context and runs again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 8 11:47:35 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:29:22 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6d852bda-d732-4dd0...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:08:49 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ab355b47-80ca-4338...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

literally invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the
    contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely
    sign certificates saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it through
    the Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the
    Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

they kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not
    my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?

That's your excuse for starting threads and running from them? I bet your "life" consists of broken relationships and failed jobs.

Jason

thats pretty bold coming from a guy who turns every Donald Trump Indictment thead into a masturbatory Hunter Biden Rant

“They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Fri Sep 8 11:59:47 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:29:22 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 2:21:51 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>> In article <24a0bf2f-c47e-4380...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:55:02 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>> In article <dc9181b4-3960-4a9b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:08:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>> In article <1ca024aa-bd16-42d8...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 5:17:48 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> In article <f7865b90-dacb-4bd6...@googlegroups.com>,

invisible.? Crazy is ?it?s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever, and I?m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency despite photographic evidence of the
    contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the
    Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ? not
    my
    hundredth
    choice

So two insignifacant nobodys put out their 2 cents worth. >>>>>>>>>>>

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?
    started.

Jason

thats pretty bold coming from a guy who turns every Donald Trump Indictment thead into a masturbatory Hunter Biden Rant

“They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.”

yes well , that last part is true

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 13:52:01 2023
    In article <04134689-4eb4-447d-a2a0-a17a04a8cc97n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:29:22AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <ab355b47-80ca-4338...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

contrary.?
    Or ?
    I?m
    going

At this point, they begin discussing Trump?s 91 criminal charges, including some that Rogan seemed unaware of ? such as Trump being accused of secretly organizing a fake slate of electors in seven battleground states to falsely
    sign certificates saying he won the election (while simultaneously accusing Biden of stealing the election instead).

?He tried every possible way of stealing this election,? Maher pressed. ?He tried to do it through the courts. He tried to do it through the legislators. He tried to do it through intimidating Mike Pence. He tried to do it
    through the Justice Department. They talked about seizing voting machines! They talked about using the Army! You can?t really believe this guy is not worse than Joe Biden. I agree ? Joe Biden is not a great president. And the
    Hunter
    Biden
    stuff is
    a

?He?s a clinical case of malignant narcissism,? Maher added. ?It?s not a quirk. It?s actually in the big book of crazy. It affects everything he thinks and does. It?s why [authoritarian leaders] were able to curry favor from him
    ? they kiss his ass and got whatever they wanted. I think [Russian President Vladimir] Putin had him as soon as he said, ?I think Trump is a brilliant man.? [Trump?s] a dangerous guy. Again, Biden is not my first choice ?
    not
    my
    hundredth
    choice

Reflection noted.
    --

Really? When?

That's your excuse for starting threads and running from them? I bet your "life" consists of broken relationships and failed jobs.

Jason

?They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ?em by the pussy.?

says the guy that only talks about Trump.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05