• Texas Ordinance Aims to Stop People From Using Local Roads to Drive Som

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 09:13:28 2023
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/01/texas-abortion-highways/?itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f001

"When Fascism comes to America, It Will be Wrapped in the
    Flag and Carrying a Cross"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 12:17:13 2023
    In article <77370222-afbb-4b92-8e13-eb9747ec57cdn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/01/texas-abortion-highways/?itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f001

"When communisum comes to America, It Will be Wrapped in the

We know you hate the flag and religion. But that only shows you are anti American. You forgot the guns pussy.

WAPO = liesite

--
    " They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 11:46:18 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 2:17:19 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <77370222-afbb-4b92...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

We know you hate the flag and religion.

You are correct on religion. I don't care what religion one is until they try to force it on the unwilling.

But that only shows you are anti
    American. You forgot the guns pussy.

What ARE you talking about??!

WAPO = liesite

So you're saying that Texas is NOT trying to pass these ordinances?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:11:34 2023
    In article <c139a416-0ce5-417e-b3d4-9c42f78181c4n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 2:17:19PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <77370222-afbb-4b92...@googlegroups.com>,

You are correct on religion. I don't care what religion one is until they try to force it on the unwilling.

You also hate the flag. We don't care about your opinion until you try
    to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

You sure do like putting words in peoples mouths. Typical liberal.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 12:15:15 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:11:40 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c139a416-0ce5-417e...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 2:17:19 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <77370222-afbb-4b92...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

So you're just spouting off as usual. You can't even say "good for them!" or "those sluts need to keep their legs closed!"

Why? Because you're a coward who won't commit to anything, won't answer any questions for proof, and who, increasingly, lives in a self-made (Trump-made?) fantasy world.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 13:22:22 2023
    In article <0d04e6c7-883a-4836-9baa-0d53932e5599n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:11:40PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c139a416-0ce5-417e...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <77370222-afbb-4b92...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

So you're just spouting off as usual. You can't even say "good for them!" or "those sluts need to keep their legs closed!"

I see what happens in YOUR mind. But I won't fall for the old liberal
    bait and switch crap.

Why? Because you're a coward who won't commit to anything, won't answer any questions for proof, and who, increasingly, lives in a self-made (Trump-made?) fantasy world.

The only one talking about Trump is you. I <unfortunately live in a
    Biden world and it sucks>

Jason

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 14:54:51 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:22:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0d04e6c7-883a-4836...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:11:40 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c139a416-0ce5-417e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

You also hate the flag. We don't care about your opinion until you try to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

More than a year after Roe v. Wade was overturned, many conservatives have grown frustrated by the number of people able to circumvent antiabortion laws — with some advocates grasping for even stricter measures they hope will fully eradicate abortion
    nationwide.

That frustration is driving a new strategy in heavily conservative cities and counties across Texas. Designed by the architects of the state’s “heartbeat” ban that took effect months before Roe fell, ordinances like the one proposed in Llano —
    where some 80 percent of voters in the county backed President Donald Trump in 2020 — make it illegal to transport anyone to get an abortion on roads within the city or county limits. The laws allow any private citizen to sue a person or organization
    they suspect of violating the ordinance.

Antiabortion advocates behind the measure are targeting regions along interstates and in areas with airports, with the goal of blocking off the main arteries out of Texas and keeping pregnant women hemmed within the confines of their antiabortion state.
    These provisions have already passed in two counties and two cities, creating legal risk for those traveling on major highways including Interstate 20 and Route 84, which head toward New Mexico, where abortion remains legal and new clinics have opened to
    accommodate Texas women. Several more jurisdictions are expected to vote on the measure in the coming weeks.

“This really is building a wall to stop abortion trafficking,” said Mark Lee Dickson, the antiabortion activist behind the effort.

So this is all a lie? Texas is NOT trying to trap women within the state?

Good to hear you disapprove of this so much that you proclaim it MUST be lies!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 16:12:06 2023
    In article <bd86a99a-ea5c-445d-a334-984944df2520n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:22:28PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0d04e6c7-883a-4836...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <c139a416-0ce5-417e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

You also hate the flag. We don't care about your opinion until you try to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

More than a year after Roe v. Wade was overturned, many conservatives have grown frustrated by the number of people able to circumvent antiabortion laws ? with some advocates grasping for even stricter measures they hope will fully eradicate abortion
    nationwide.

That frustration is driving a new strategy in heavily conservative cities and counties across Texas. Designed by the architects of the state?s ?heartbeat? ban that took effect months before Roe fell, ordinances like the one proposed in Llano ? where
    some 80 percent of voters in the county backed President Donald Trump in 2020 ? make it illegal to transport anyone to get an abortion on roads within the city or county limits. The laws allow any private citizen to sue a
    person or organization they suspect of violating the ordinance.

Antiabortion advocates behind the measure are targeting regions along interstates and in areas with airports, with the goal of blocking off the main arteries out of Texas and keeping pregnant women hemmed within the confines of their antiabortion state.
    These provisions have already passed in two counties and two cities, creating legal risk for those traveling on major highways including Interstate 20 and Route 84, which head toward New Mexico, where abortion remains
    legal and new clinics have opened to accommodate Texas women. Several more jurisdictions are expected to vote on the measure in the coming weeks.

?This really is building a wall to stop abortion trafficking,? said Mark Lee Dickson, the antiabortion activist behind the effort.

Jason

Are you speaking for me again?

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 20:49:09 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:12:12 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bd86a99a-ea5c-445d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:22:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0d04e6c7-883a-4836...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

"When communisum comes to America, It Will be Wrapped in the Flag and Carrying a Cross"

to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

More than a year after Roe v. Wade was overturned, many conservatives have grown frustrated by the number of people able to circumvent antiabortion laws ? with some advocates grasping for even stricter measures they hope will fully eradicate abortion
    nationwide.

That frustration is driving a new strategy in heavily conservative cities and counties across Texas. Designed by the architects of the state?s ?heartbeat? ban that took effect months before Roe fell, ordinances like the one proposed in Llano ? where
    some 80 percent of voters in the county backed President Donald Trump in 2020 ? make it illegal to transport anyone to get an abortion on roads within the city or county limits. The laws allow any private citizen to sue a

Antiabortion advocates behind the measure are targeting regions along interstates and in areas with airports, with the goal of blocking off the main arteries out of Texas and keeping pregnant women hemmed within the confines of their antiabortion
    state. These provisions have already passed in two counties and two cities, creating legal risk for those traveling on major highways including Interstate 20 and Route 84, which head toward New Mexico, where abortion remains
    legal and new clinics have opened to accommodate Texas women. Several more jurisdictions are expected to vote on the measure in the coming weeks.

?This really is building a wall to stop abortion trafficking,? said Mark Lee Dickson, the antiabortion activist behind the effort.

Jason

Suppose I am? What are you gone do bout it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 20:46:25 2023
    If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

My dear, religion is like a penis. Its a perfectly fine thing to
    have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in
    front of my face we have a problem. attributed to Maggie Smith.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 16:57:14 2023
    In article <XnsB073A075F2E2Dfreezer88hotmailcom@95.217.65.137>, freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

?My dear, religion is like a penis. It?s a perfectly fine thing to
    front of my face we have a problem.? ? attributed to Maggie Smith.

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag and what it
    stands for.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 16:55:53 2023
    In article <cf008ac4-7b17-4bd2-861f-4f682c52fd9fn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 6:12:12PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bd86a99a-ea5c-445d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:22:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0d04e6c7-883a-4836...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

"When communisum comes to America, It Will be Wrapped in the Flag and Carrying a Cross"

to force it on us.

and off he runs.

WAPO = liesite

More than a year after Roe v. Wade was overturned, many conservatives have grown frustrated by the number of people able to circumvent antiabortion laws ? with some advocates grasping for even stricter measures they hope will fully eradicate
    abortion nationwide.

That frustration is driving a new strategy in heavily conservative cities and counties across Texas. Designed by the architects of the state?s ?heartbeat? ban that took effect months before Roe fell, ordinances like the one proposed in Llano ?
    where some 80 percent of voters in the county backed President Donald Trump in 2020 ? make it illegal to transport anyone to get an abortion on roads within the city or county limits. The laws allow any private citizen to sue
    a

Antiabortion advocates behind the measure are targeting regions along interstates and in areas with airports, with the goal of blocking off the main arteries out of Texas and keeping pregnant women hemmed within the confines of their antiabortion
    state. These provisions have already passed in two counties and two cities, creating legal risk for those traveling on major highways including Interstate 20 and Route 84, which head toward New Mexico, where abortion
    remains

Jason

Suppose I am? What are you gone do bout it?

Laugh at what a lame wannabe you are.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 2 19:14:05 2023
    On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 6:57:20 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <XnsB073A075F2E2Df...@95.217.65.137>,
    free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

stands for.

Running away from the subject. As usual.

Either you endorse fascism in this country or you do not. Which is it?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 13:54:48 2023
    In article <8159fc1f-c0a2-429a-be96-5f4a44b882b7n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 6:57:20PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <XnsB073A075F2E2Df...@95.217.65.137>, free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag and what it stands for.

You ran away from the flag question.

Another bait and switch attempt What does fascism have to do with loving
    the flag and allowing people to worship as they see fit?

Jason

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 04:47:59 2023

In article
    <XnsB073A075F2E2Dfreezer88hotmailcom@95.217.65.137>, freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

?My dear, religion is like a penis. It?s a perfectly fine
    thing to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out
    and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.? ?
    attributed to Maggie Smith.

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag and
    what it stands for.

This country is not it's flag.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 09:44:06 2023
    In article <XnsB074F21A5541Afreezer88hotmailcom@95.217.65.137>, freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

In article
    <XnsB073A075F2E2Dfreezer88hotmailcom@95.217.65.137>, freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

?My dear, religion is like a penis. It?s a perfectly fine
    thing to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out
    and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.? ?
    attributed to Maggie Smith.

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag and
    what it stands for.

This country is not it's flag.

It is. and you cowards have no respect for it.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 4 12:12:18 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8159fc1f-c0a2-429a...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 6:57:20 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <XnsB073A075F2E2Df...@95.217.65.137>, free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

?My dear, religion is like a penis. It?s a perfectly fine thing to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.? ? attributed to Maggie Smith.

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag and what it stands for.

Another bait and switch attempt

You're the master, so you would know...

What does fascism have to do with loving

Nothing. But that's not what we're talking about.
    We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have the right to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to shut up and take it.

We are governed by the Constitution, not the Vatican.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 09:11:29 2023
    In article <be715495-1298-4133-a662-a5f661501193n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:54:54PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

?My dear, religion is like a penis. It?s a perfectly fine thing to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.? ? attributed to Maggie Smith.

You're the sucker, you would think you would learn.

We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have the right
    to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to shut up and
    take it.

Jason

you left out thr flag part.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Sep 5 11:25:18 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:11:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <be715495-1298-4133...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8159fc1f-c0a2-429a...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

We're not governed by a flag either .
    Stop trying to change the subject you coward.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Sep 5 12:47:54 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:45:17 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <58d75b0b-7ee1-40e4...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:11:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <be715495-1298-4133...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

In article <8159fc1f-c0a2-429a...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to shut up and take it.

Jason

Jason
    Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat about the flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run
    from fact.
    Why do you hate the flag?

Did I or did I NOT just say, "stop trying to change the subject you coward?" IIRC, those were my EXACT words!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 13:45:12 2023
    In article <58d75b0b-7ee1-40e4-884e-b8171e18d7fen@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 11:11:33AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <be715495-1298-4133...@googlegroups.com>,

have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in front of my face we have a problem.? ? attributed to Maggie Smith.

stands for.

to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to shut up and take it.

Jason

Jason

Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat about the
    flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run
    from fact.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 16:04:13 2023
    In article <15f7b704-0052-493d-8887-91ae2dca7420n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:45:17PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <58d75b0b-7ee1-40e4...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <be715495-1298-4133...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

Jason

Jason
    Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat about the flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run
    from fact.

Did I or did I NOT just say, "stop trying to change the subject you coward?" IIRC, those were my EXACT words!

Jason

The question is way at the top until YOU tried to spin it around.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Sep 7 13:24:19 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:04:17 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <15f7b704-0052-493d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 3:45:17 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <58d75b0b-7ee1-40e4...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat about the flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run from fact.

Did I or did I NOT just say, "stop trying to change the subject you coward?"
    IIRC, those were my EXACT words!

Jason

Translation:
    "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away from it! DUEEERRRRR"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 16:13:28 2023
    In article <46e936dd-cc56-4b17-b000-19952bab7f3an@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:04:17PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <15f7b704-0052-493d...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <58d75b0b-7ee1-40e4...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run from fact.

Jason

Translation:
    "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away from it! DUEEERRRRR"

Thanks for being honest. Now answer the damn question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Sep 7 19:35:38 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:13:34 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <46e936dd-cc56-4b17...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 6:04:17 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <15f7b704-0052-493d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to run from fact.

Jason

Translation:
    You have our relationship all wrong.I'm the master, you are the puppet. Kapische!

MASTER! MASTER!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 07:32:00 2023
    In article <4e11cc53-5263-430b-a5aa-6c11a3334bf3n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:13:34PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <46e936dd-cc56-4b17...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <15f7b704-0052-493d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:
    You have our relationship all wrong.I'm the master, you are the puppet. Kapische!

MASTER! MASTER!

Another thread ran from. You got the record cupcake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 8 11:31:19 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:32:07 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <4e11cc53-5263-430b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:13:34 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <46e936dd-cc56-4b17...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 13:55:15 2023
    In article <e1ddbcd0-1db5-4343-8f12-7f17cc72eb01n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:32:07AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <4e11cc53-5263-430b...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <46e936dd-cc56-4b17...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Thanks for proving me right. You have had a bad week in here. Take a
    pill and chill.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 8 15:59:33 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 3:55:20 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e1ddbcd0-1db5-4343...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:32:07 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <4e11cc53-5263-430b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

Nothing. But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have the right
    take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Thanks for proving me right.
    When was that? When I said that Texas is a Fascist, White Nationalist state?

It is, and you're welcome.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 17:36:12 2023
    In article <0d37d206-1310-42c5-9bce-df7ce6daf4d9n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 3:55:20PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e1ddbcd0-1db5-4343...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <4e11cc53-5263-430b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

Nothing. But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have the right
    take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

So why do you hate the flag?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 8 16:49:46 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 7:36:18 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0d37d206-1310-42c5...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 3:55:20 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e1ddbcd0-1db5-4343...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Since when is fascism and White Nationalism defined by the flag?

Are you saying it is?

Are you saying the flag is equitable with that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 18:32:03 2023
    stands for.

take it.

Jason
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

See above while you are trying to divert.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 16 01:30:14 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:32:09 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

Says the guy who can't even give a yes or no answer on Abortion OR Fascism.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 09:28:39 2023
    In article <368a609b-4ef6-43f4-b147-c42ce3d169c8n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:32:09PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 16 16:31:55 2023
    On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 11:28:45 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <368a609b-4ef6-43f4...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:32:09 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

Proving my point again. I WIN.

As usual.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 13:22:41 2023
    In article <6827fb53-632f-4856-a451-585b7522377dn@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 11:28:45AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

You lost when you ran from the question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 18 00:13:09 2023
    On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:22:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6827fb53-632f-4856...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 11:28:45 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <368a609b-4ef6-43f4...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.
    You lost when you diverted from the original subject.
    Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag.
    Why do you hate the Constitution?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 18 16:46:21 2023
    In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12-97b4-7e68eb40235dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:22:47PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <368a609b-4ef6-43f4...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

We're not governed by a flag either . Stop trying to change the subject you coward.

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason

You snipped it again where I first asked you why you didn't like the
    flag. Answering truthfully scares you so you divert from it. I never
    said I hated the constitution. You're making shit up again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Sep 19 08:03:23 2023
    On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:46:26 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:22:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6827fb53-632f-4856...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

We're not governed by a flag either . Stop trying to change the subject you coward.

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

So what does the flag stand for??

Answering truthfully scares you so you divert from it.

Irony.

I never

What does the flag stand for?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 13:42:51 2023
    In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46-9ed9-8a07a4a0b23cn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:46:26PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <6827fb53-632f-4856...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

I asked you first why you didn't like the flag. So far all you have done
    is spin and flip flop.

Answer the damn question.

Irony.

I never

You are the one who seems to hate it. There must be a reason. Tell us.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Sep 20 13:07:33 2023
    On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:42:57 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:46:26 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    You snipped it again where I first asked you why you didn't like the flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 20 14:35:23 2023
    In article <cde14941-06d3-4693-b27d-a3e3e474504cn@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:42:57PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

So you refuse to answer and you choose to run from the question again.

That question scares you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Sep 21 08:31:51 2023
    On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:35:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <cde14941-06d3-4693...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:42:57 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason

I asked you first why you didn't like the flag. So far all you have done is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Questions about Democracy scare you, because you hate democracy but don't want to admit it.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 09:39:17 2023
    In article <13ceb92d-6935-4cd7-8475-cbd531ca6eban@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:35:28PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Questions about Democracy scare you, because you hate democracy but don't want to admit it.

Jason

Why don't you like that flag?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 23 13:54:43 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:39:22 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <13ceb92d-6935-4cd7...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:35:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <cde14941-06d3-4693...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.
    Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Sat Sep 23 21:06:42 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:39:22 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:42:57 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>> In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:46:26 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>> In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:22:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>> In article <6827fb53-632f-4856...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:32:09 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag
    and what it
    stands for.

Running away from the subject. As usual. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You ran away from the flag question. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Either you endorse fascism in this country or you do not.
    Which is it?
    Another bait and switch attempt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You're the master, so you would know... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You're the sucker, you would think you would learn.

What does fascism have to do with loving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the flag and allowing people to worship as they see fit?

Nothing. But that's not what we're talking about. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have the
    right
    to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to shut
    up and
    take it.

Jason

We're not governed by a flag either . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stop trying to change the subject you coward. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Jason
    Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat
    about the
    flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to
    run
    from fact.

Did I or did I NOT just say, "stop trying to change the subject you
    coward?"
    IIRC, those were my EXACT words! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Jason

Translation:
    "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away
    from it! DUEEERRRRR"
    Thanks for being honest. Now answer the damn question. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You have our relationship all wrong.I'm the master, you are the puppet.
    Kapische!

MASTER! MASTER!
    Another thread ran from. You got the record cupcake. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yawn.

When was that? When I said that Texas is a Fascist, White Nationalist
    state?

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    You snipped it again where I first asked you why you didn't like the >>>>>>>> flag.

I asked you first why you didn't like the flag. So far all you have done >>>>>> is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

You are the one who seems to hate it. There must be a reason. Tell us. >>>>> What does the flag stand for?
    So you refuse to answer and you choose to run from the question again. >>>>

Questions about Democracy scare you, because you hate democracy but
    don't want to admit it.

Jason

Tell us again about your intolerance for people who won’t vote the same way you do. And about how they much hate democracy…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 15:08:23 2023
    In article <68d5ca93-f1a0-4350-a1d2-7c18b669ce3an@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:39:22AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <cde14941-06d3-4693...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.
    You lost when you diverted from the original subject. Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 23 21:50:55 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:08:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <68d5ca93-f1a0-4350...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 11:39:22 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <13ceb92d-6935-4cd7...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.
    You lost when you diverted from the original subject. Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason
    Why are you ducking and dodging my question? ITS MY MOTHER FUCKING THREAD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Jebediah Grainger on Sun Sep 24 06:41:26 2023
    Jebediah Grainger <jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:08:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 4:35:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>> In article <cde14941-06d3-4693...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:42:57 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>> In article <44e6f4d4-b12c-4c46...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:46:26 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>> In article <5c09ef80-afb3-4e12...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 3:22:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> In article <6827fb53-632f-4856...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <368a609b-4ef6-43f4...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> jebediah....@gmail.com says...

Nice worn out remarks. But you do admit you hate the flag
    and what it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stands for. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Running away from the subject. As usual. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You ran away from the flag question. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Either you endorse fascism in this country or you do not.
    Which is it?
    Another bait and switch attempt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You're the master, so you would know... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You're the sucker, you would think you would learn.

What does fascism have to do with loving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the flag and allowing people to worship as they see fit?

We're talking about Conservatives believing that they have
    the right
    to force-birth on women, and that non-conservatives have to
    shut up and
    take it.

Jason

We're not governed by a flag either . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stop trying to change the subject you coward. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Jason
    Since you feel the need to answer for dipshit freezer. The pat
    about the
    flag was snipped out. Just like you two always do when trying to
    run
    from fact.
    Why do you hate the flag? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Did I or did I NOT just say, "stop trying to change the subject
    you coward?"
    IIRC, those were my EXACT words! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Jason

Translation:
    "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away
    from it! DUEEERRRRR"
    Thanks for being honest. Now answer the damn question. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You have our relationship all wrong.I'm the master, you are the
    puppet. Kapische!

MASTER! MASTER!
    Another thread ran from. You got the record cupcake. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yawn.

When was that? When I said that Texas is a Fascist, White Nationalist
    state?

Are you saying it is?

Are you saying the flag is equitable with that? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> See above while you are trying to divert.

As usual.
    Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag. >>>>>>>>>>> Why do you hate the Constitution?

Jason
    You snipped it again where I first asked you why you didn't like the >>>>>>>>>> flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never
    said I hated the constitution. You're making shit up again. >>>>>>>>>
    You are the one who seems to hate it. There must be a reason. Tell us. >>>>>>> What does the flag stand for?
    So you refuse to answer and you choose to run from the question again. >>>>>>

Questions about Democracy scare you, because you hate democracy but
    don't want to admit it.

Jason

Calm down, butternuts…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 08:14:25 2023
    In article <594c6d8d-1088-487d-af5b-15c5b4871406n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:08:28PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <13ceb92d-6935-4cd7...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.
    You lost when you diverted from the original subject. Abortion and/or Fascism is the issue at hand. Not the flag.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Why are you running from the question I asked first? Scared?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Sep 24 15:45:21 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:14:31 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <594c6d8d-1088-487d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 5:08:28 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <68d5ca93-f1a0-4350...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason
    Why can't you just admit you believe women should have no rights?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 17:28:55 2023
    In article <81e22eca-8cea-4d7e-9ee5-9ad23dfb2f69n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:14:31AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <594c6d8d-1088-487d...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <68d5ca93-f1a0-4350...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Because I don't believe that. Once again you ASSume like most sheeple
    liberals do.

So why do you hate the flag and what does that have to do with womens
    rights?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 25 08:24:45 2023
    On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:29:00 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <81e22eca-8cea-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:14:31 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <594c6d8d-1088-487d...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Because I don't believe that. Once again you ASSume like most sheeple liberals do.

OK, so you're pro-choice! Why not just say that in the first place?

So why do you hate the flag and what does that have to do with womens rights?

Why do you keep hiding behind questions about the flag and avoid talking about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
    Why do you keep making excuses for Trump's law-breaking?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to I never on Mon Sep 25 09:31:01 2023
    In article <0c313580-55cb-4fed-b403-8ac023ee2aebn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:29:00PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <81e22eca-8cea-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <594c6d8d-1088-487d...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Because I don't believe that. Once again you ASSume like most sheeple liberals do.

I never said that either. You're scraping bottom.

Why do you keep hiding behind questions about the flag and avoid talking about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

Because you brought up the flag first.

What excuses? You are the only one talking about him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 25 10:04:38 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:31:07 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0c313580-55cb-4fed...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 7:29:00 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <81e22eca-8cea-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact. Why do you hate the flag?

Jason

Translation: "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away from it! DUEEERRRRR"

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Because charlatans like Trump will use the flag and religion to bring Fascism to the US and idiots like you lap it up.

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

You are the only one talking about him.

See above, I've explained this a billion times.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 11:38:17 2023
    In article <6fe09ee5-a3d7-438f-8c9b-2293dfdb7e04n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:31:07AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0c313580-55cb-4fed...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <81e22eca-8cea-4d7e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact. Why do you hate the flag?

Jason

Translation: "That's was the first question you asked so that's why I ran away from it! DUEEERRRRR"

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

Because charlatans like Trump will use the flag and religion to bring Fascism to the US and idiots like you lap it up.

Trump again?

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

So you lied and can't back up what you said.

So you hate what it stands for? I see you had to drag Trump into it
    again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 25 11:02:38 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:38:23 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6fe09ee5-a3d7-438f...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:31:07 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0c313580-55cb-4fed...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

liberals do.

rights?

Trump again?

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

again.

Tell me which flag do you love more, the American one or the Confederate one? Which one do you have more of around your house?

???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 13:00:27 2023
    In article <5a4a62bc-6ccd-4123-9b27-d1c5f97c192bn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:38:23PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6fe09ee5-a3d7-438f...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <0c313580-55cb-4fed...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

liberals do.

rights?

Trump again?

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

again.

Tell me which flag do you love more, the American one or the Confederate one? Which one do you have more of around your house?

???

So you hate the flag because of the hate you have for Trump. You're not
    much of a patriot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 13:39:45 2023
    In article <3de2c4fc-d699-47bb-8810-d939dcb0a5fcn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 3:00:33PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5a4a62bc-6ccd-4123...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:38:23 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6fe09ee5-a3d7-438f...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

liberals do.

rights?

Trump again?

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

So you hate what it stands for? I see you had to drag Trump into it again.

Tell me which flag do you love more, the American one or the Confederate one?
    Which one do you have more of around your house?

???
    So you hate the flag because of the hate you have for Trump. You're not much of a patriot.

the guy who supports the January 6th crew (and therefore, supports overthrowing the government) says that I'M "not much of a patriot"?
    Bizzaro World.

I never ever said I supported Jan. 6th. You make shit up. Why do
    liberals make accusations they can't defend?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Sep 25 12:16:32 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 3:00:33 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <5a4a62bc-6ccd-4123...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:38:23 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6fe09ee5-a3d7-438f...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

stands for.

take it.

Jason

Jason
    from fact.

Jason

Translation:

MASTER! MASTER!
    Yawn.

Are you saying it is?

As usual.

Jason
    flag.

is spin and flip flop.

Irony.

I never

Jason

liberals do.

rights?

Trump again?

What excuses?
    DER DER DER DUHHHHHH

So you hate what it stands for? I see you had to drag Trump into it again.

Tell me which flag do you love more, the American one or the Confederate one?
    Which one do you have more of around your house?

???
    So you hate the flag because of the hate you have for Trump. You're not
    much of a patriot.

the guy who supports the January 6th crew (and therefore, supports overthrowing the government) says that I'M "not much of a patriot"?
    Bizzaro World.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05