• "They're not after me, they are after you!"

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 04:09:02 2023
    What the hell do we want with a bunch of smelly, tobacco-chewing, Russia-loving rednex??

I really cannot believe THIS is the guy you're dedicating your life to. I cannot believe you've given your mind, body and soul over to 215 pounds* of balding, authoritarian misanthrope.

Jason

* BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Mon Aug 28 11:19:07 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    What the hell do we want with a bunch of smelly, tobacco-chewing, Russia-loving rednex??

I really cannot believe THIS is the guy you're dedicating your life to. I cannot believe you've given your mind, body and soul over to 215 pounds*
    of balding, authoritarian misanthrope.

Jason

I’m not actually sure who you’re talking about, but I’ve got a funny feeling you’ve dedicated a whole lot more of your life and your limited Usenet attention span, to them - than anyone else in these parts…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 07:51:46 2023
    In article <742f73b2-bb3e-4944-ae67-85e479bd715dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

I really cannot believe THIS is the guy you're dedicating your life to. I cannot believe you've given your mind, body and soul over to 215 pounds* of balding, authoritarian misanthrope.

Jason

You're the only one talking about him. Looks like he owns you all the
    way.

--
    " They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05