• Re: Griftipedia v0.2 (3/3)

From %@21:1/5 to Griftipedia on Sun Aug 20 09:37:20 2023
    [continued from previous message]

in abuse. I don't know who you pissed off, bud, but this level of concentrated fuckery usually only shows up against prominent political figures." Now I understand. Pity he can't give me hard data without risking his job...but he assures me the information I need is available, it just has to be subpoenad before they can release it. Man, fuck all this. Thanks for the final confirmation that this species isn't worth trying to save. Hopefully I've still got a few good years left to learn some new music or something." - John Henry
    "LEAVE ME ALONE. I've paid my atonement - for the last ten years of being unemployable and having the idiocy of this stupid newsgroup and all that
    goes with it follow me around my offline life like a dead fish in my shoe, I've paid. Living on the streets, fucking STARVING sometimes - literally sleeping in my van and eating canned ravioli bought with emergency food stamps with a plastic fork and a "general delivery" mailing address, unable to have anything decent in my life, all because I ran my stupid mouth on a fucking rasslin' newsgroup. My debt is paid, and paid, and paid. I am no longer part of your world, and those of you with malicious intent need to understand something very, very clearly: *You do not want me to become part of your world again.*" - John Henry
    "I've been trying to shake the stink of this dump out of my hair for basically two decades now." - John Henry

have you ever tried outting someone ,
    in order to make you look more like a dick

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to pursent100@gmail.com on Mon Aug 21 12:48:47 2023
    [continued from previous message]

the last decade of my life. Being insane here has helped keep me sane in the >> real world over the years, and I've grown beyond that insanity...and now I >> have the change to finally make a positive difference in a way that I have >> not been able to since I was playing to crowds of 15,000 or more" - John
    Henry
    "I just don't have the time or interest to play stupid here anymore, and I >> haven't for a long time. I appreciate having RSPW around to sharpen my
    rhetorical claws on for several years, and I especially appreciate the
    friendships I've formed here over the years, but I've moved on to other
    things." - John Henry
    "Ugh. Clearly, leaving Usenet when I did was the right move. There
    appears to be nothing but stupid, crazy, and Chad left. Unplugging. Now I >> understand why my guy inside FB told me he'd "never seen anything like this, >> there are THOUSANDS of these accounts, every single one of them doing
    nothing but being created, reading your pages, and mass-reporting anything >> that's got a snowball's chance in hell of getting you banned by the idiots >> in abuse. I don't know who you pissed off, bud, but this level of
    concentrated fuckery usually only shows up against prominent political
    figures." Now I understand. Pity he can't give me hard data without risking >> his job...but he assures me the information I need is available, it just has >> to be subpoenad before they can release it. Man, fuck all this. Thanks for >> the final confirmation that this species isn't worth trying to save.
    Hopefully I've still got a few good years left to learn some new music or
    something." - John Henry
    "LEAVE ME ALONE. I've paid my atonement - for the last ten years of being >> unemployable and having the idiocy of this stupid newsgroup and all that
    goes with it follow me around my offline life like a dead fish in my shoe, >> I've paid. Living on the streets, fucking STARVING sometimes - literally
    sleeping in my van and eating canned ravioli bought with emergency food
    stamps with a plastic fork and a "general delivery" mailing address, unable >> to have anything decent in my life, all because I ran my stupid mouth on a >> fucking rasslin' newsgroup. My debt is paid, and paid, and paid. I am no
    longer part of your world, and those of you with malicious intent need to
    understand something very, very clearly: *You do not want me to become part >> of your world again.*" - John Henry
    "I've been trying to shake the stink of this dump out of my hair for
    basically two decades now." - John Henry

have you ever tried outting someone ,
    in order to make you look more like a dick

More of a dick than John DeJong or Chad Bryant?

Please explain…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)