• I'm Taking Bets on "Who Squeals on Trump First?"

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 12:28:56 2023
    I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows is ALREADY working with the Feds on the Jan 6th Indictment, so there's that.

After him though, I'm gonna say this guy "Kenneth Cheseboro" I mean, if that IS his real name. He's a pretty handsome fella who looks like he's maybe early 50s?
    He is EXACTLY the kind of guy who doesn't wanna end up in prison for 10+ years, (and with seven charges that's the MINIMUM of what he's looking at)

Dude is gonna be like "IM TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!! NUH UH, NO WAY!! Martha! GET MY LAWYER ON THE PHONE!!!"

Betcha anything that's what happens.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gilles Guattari@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 20:16:44 2023
    On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 12:28:56 -0700, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows is ALREADY working with the Feds on the Jan
    6th Indictment, so there's that.

After him though, I'm gonna say this guy "Kenneth Cheseboro" I mean, if
    that IS his real name. He's a pretty handsome fella who looks like he's maybe early 50s?
    He is EXACTLY the kind of guy who doesn't wanna end up in prison for 10+ years, (and with seven charges that's the MINIMUM of what he's looking
    at)

Dude is gonna be like "IM TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!! NUH UH, NO WAY!!
    Martha! GET MY LAWYER ON THE PHONE!!!"

Ivanka

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 15:38:32 2023
    In article <bfb1f4c7-aa08-4f0c-8242-3ec791277803n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows is ALREADY working with the Feds on the Jan 6th Indictment, so there's that.

After him though, I'm gonna say this guy "Kenneth Cheseboro" I mean, if that IS his real name. He's a pretty handsome fella who looks like he's maybe early 50s?
    He is EXACTLY the kind of guy who doesn't wanna end up in prison for 10+ years, (and with seven charges that's the MINIMUM of what he's looking at)

Dude is gonna be like "IM TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!! NUH UH, NO WAY!! Martha! GET MY LAWYER ON THE PHONE!!!"

Any good word on Joe or are you still wanking off to Trump?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 18:33:27 2023
    In article <XnsB062C60FB604Afreezer88hotmailcom@95.217.65.137>, freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

Any good word on Joe

Currently not about to be indicted in a FIFTH jurisdiction.

That's all you sheep care about. "Us and them"

Just gotta win by any means.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 00:28:13 2023

Any good word on Joe

Currently not about to be indicted in a FIFTH jurisdiction.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 05:55:39 2023

Because we should all just ignore the literally unprecidented, yes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Freezer on Thu Aug 17 07:48:38 2023
    Freezer <freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

Because we should all just ignore the literally unprecidented, yes?

Yes. You’d be well advised to ignore all the words you cannot spell…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Sat Aug 26 18:44:05 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Looks like it probably IS going to be Cheseboro or Meadows.

There's gonna be a hearing on Oct 23rd -- because Cheseboro has requested a "speedy trial"

That's gonna tell us a LOT.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 04:47:26 2023
    In article <71e87189-a98a-48e6-9d3a-cb115316b4ben@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

There's gonna be a hearing on Oct 23rd -- because Cheseboro has requested a "speedy trial"

Jason

Yawn

--
    " They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 16:24:55 2023
    In article <a85a9522-1d6f-4917-ad8f-659ec83e3203n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:47:32AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71e87189-a98a-48e6...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Jason
    Yawn

I know, I know.....too many words and you're attention span shrivels up like your penis did decades ago.

Jason

Your obsession with my dick AGAIN is ignored.

I don't read your childish spew. It's all tears and lies.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Aug 27 15:18:28 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:47:32 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71e87189-a98a-48e6...@googlegroups.com>,

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Jason
    Yawn

I know, I know.....too many words and you're attention span shrivels up like your penis did decades ago.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Aug 27 21:41:59 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:25:01 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a85a9522-1d6f-4917...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:47:32 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71e87189-a98a-48e6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Jason
    Yawn

Jason

I don't read

We know.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 03:16:34 2023
    In article <56090d8a-f00a-4dcf-bf0c-b760ac49244en@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:25:01PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a85a9522-1d6f-4917...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:47:32 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <71e87189-a98a-48e6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Jason
    Yawn

Jason

I don't read

We know.

Jason

Cowardly snipping noted. Jason loses another one.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Mon Aug 28 04:12:30 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

OK, maybe I was wrong...it looks like the three false electors are going to be first!
    They are saying they did what they did "At Trump's Direction"

So now the heat is on Trump's lawyers. Because Trump didn't talk to the electors, they did.

Ah, RICO....what a beauteous thing it is!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Mon Aug 28 11:21:34 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has
    the High Ground wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows is ALREADY working with the Feds on the Jan
    6th Indictment, so there's that.

After him though, I'm gonna say this guy "Kenneth Cheseboro" I mean, if
    that IS his real name. He's a pretty handsome fella who looks like he's maybe early 50s?
    He is EXACTLY the kind of guy who doesn't wanna end up in prison for 10+
    years, (and with seven charges that's the MINIMUM of what he's looking at) >>
    Dude is gonna be like "IM TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!! NUH UH, NO WAY!! Martha!
    GET MY LAWYER ON THE PHONE!!!"

OK, maybe I was wrong...it looks like the three false electors are going to be first!

So now the heat is on Trump's lawyers. Because Trump didn't talk to the electors, they did.

Helluva predictive thread you’ve started here, Benedict.

Yet again…

Way to not let them have the power over you!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 07:52:47 2023
    In article <b07c07e0-05bb-4074-a5fe-499d74ded878n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

The only way the left can win.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Aug 28 11:37:27 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:52:52 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b07c07e0-05bb-4074...@googlegroups.com>,

If this was Barack Obama, with just ONE indictment, you'd be out somewhere building a jail from the ground up with your bare hands.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 17:10:57 2023
    In article <e7191764-19f8-4d7b-a672-de56c68dbb7dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:52:52AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b07c07e0-05bb-4074...@googlegroups.com>,

If this was Barack Obama, with just ONE indictment, you'd be out somewhere building a jail from the ground up with your bare hands.

Is this you assuming what others might think and do? The trouble with
    your kind is you stereotype everyone. You are a judgmental bigot. You
    make claims with nothing to back them up. I know the govt is like a
    rassling match to your ilk. Just as long as you "win" you don't notice
    the guy picking your pocket. Stay blind my friend.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Aug 29 08:12:47 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:11:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e7191764-19f8-4d7b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:52:52 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b07c07e0-05bb-4074...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Is this you assuming what others might think and do?

When "others" wear Confederate flag T-shirts, and pledge undying support to a corrupt, autocratic dickhead like Trump?
    Yes, yes I do

The trouble with
    your kind is you stereotype everyone.

POT

You are a judgmental bigot.

KETTLE

You
    make claims with nothing to back them up. I know the govt is like a
    rassling match to your ilk. Just as long as you "win" you don't notice
    the guy picking your pocket.

BLACK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 09:57:50 2023
    In article <20ea8917-70be-4e18-8021-84de62d39c00n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:11:04PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e7191764-19f8-4d7b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 9:52:52 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b07c07e0-05bb-4074...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Is this you assuming what others might think and do?

When "others" wear Confederate flag T-shirts, and pledge undying support to a corrupt, autocratic dickhead like Trump?
    Yes, yes I do

You admit you are a follower.

The trouble with
    your kind is you stereotype everyone.

POT

You are a judgmental bigot.

KETTLE

You
    make claims with nothing to back them up. I know the govt is like a rassling match to your ilk. Just as long as you "win" you don't notice
    the guy picking your pocket.

BLACK

I speak the truth and it degrades you to that.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Wed Aug 30 14:50:28 2023
    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:12:33 AM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Keenth Cheseboro did it first, and now Fruitcake #1 Sidney Powell is doing it.

What's that you ask?

Filing for a Speedy Trial.

This is a YUGE problem for Trump. He just wants to sit on his ass and delay this thing for years. And he can afford to do that.

But his 18 co-defendants most assuredly can NOT. They ain't got that kinda scratch that they can just pay years' worth of legal bills.

They're looking at possibly having to max out credit cards, take out second mortgages, etc.

So it could very well be that all 18 freaking people have their trials done and over with before Ronald McDonald.

Which sucks for him because that means any and all convictions will then be part of HIS trial. LOL!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 16:45:37 2023
    In article <60206027-336b-4f10-b48e-01eb27f14bben@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:12:33AM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

What's that you ask?

This is a YUGE problem for Trump. He just wants to sit on his ass and delay this thing for years. And he can afford to do that.

But his 18 co-defendants most assuredly can NOT. They ain't got that kinda scratch that they can just pay years' worth of legal bills.

They're looking at possibly having to max out credit cards, take out second mortgages, etc.

So it could very well be that all 18 freaking people have their trials done and over with before Ronald McDonald.

Which sucks for him because that means any and all convictions will then be part of HIS trial. LOL!

Jason

The left is delaying Trumps trial on purpose. You know that. You are
    just ashamed to admit it.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Aug 31 06:10:04 2023
    On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:45:43 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <60206027-336b-4f10...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:12:33 AM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Again, whatever helps you sleep at night...

The truth is that Goblin is getting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more preferential treatment than anyone else would.

I mean, I don't know what you don't get. He has ADMITTED to his crimes! He's CONFESSED already!

What he's whining about is "I was the president so it's alright, it's not illegal when I do it"

And that is your complaint too, Mr. "Crime-Is-Out-Of-Control"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 09:29:48 2023
    In article <a82fa871-b6a6-4f61-86d0-9e50dbc043ddn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:45:43PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <60206027-336b-4f10...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 7:12:33 AM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Unlike you I don't let Trump keep me awake.

The truth is that Goblin is getting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more preferential treatment than anyone else would.

Bullshit.

I mean, I don't know what you don't get. He has ADMITTED to his crimes! He's CONFESSED already!

No he didn't. Post proof.

What he's whining about is "I was the president so it's alright, it's not illegal when I do it"

No he's not. But Joe got away with having documents in his garage.

It is and it has nothing to do with Trump.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Aug 31 08:55:23 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:29:53 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a82fa871-b6a6-4f61...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 6:45:43 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <60206027-336b-4f10...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What's that you ask?

Jason
    The left is delaying Trumps trial on purpose. You know that. You are just ashamed to admit it.
    --

Bullshit.

For starters the document stuff alone would have anyone else UNDER the jail right now. So...NOT bullshit.

Former President Trump defended the controversial call he made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger following the 2020 election, saying in a statement on Monday that it was “an absolutely PERFECT phone call.”

The latest defense of the call, which has triggered an investigation in Georgia, follows remarks last week by Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis to The Washington Post that people could face prison sentences as a result of her probe.

He claimed that those on the call “had no problems with the call, and didn’t voice any objections or complaints about anything that I said on the call which could be construed as inappropriate.”

Actually Georgia SOS Brad Raffenberger DID very much have a problem with the call, which is why he recorded it, and why he submitted it to the Justice Dept.

No he's not.

Except he is.

But Joe got away with having documents in his garage.

Both Biden and Mike Pence discovered they had a few classified docs in their possession and turned them over to the Justice Dept and are cooperating fully with their respective ongoing investigations.
    Neither has 20 boxes of classified materials that they kept in a bathroom in a semi-public country club, and neither tried to hamper the investigation by deleting video footage.

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"

" Go Peacefully"

"All I Need Is 11,780 votes"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 13:15:36 2023
    In article <4d1e0392-0b30-4fc4-b383-fac30327570dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:29:53AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a82fa871-b6a6-4f61...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <60206027-336b-4f10...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What's that you ask?

Jason
    The left is delaying Trumps trial on purpose. You know that. You are just ashamed to admit it.
    --

Bullshit.

For starters the document stuff alone would have anyone else UNDER the jail right now. So...NOT bullshit.

But the ones Joe had in his garage were soon forgotten.

Former President Trump defended the controversial call he made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger following the 2020 election, saying in a statement on Monday that it was ?an absolutely PERFECT phone call.?

The latest defense of the call, which has triggered an investigation in Georgia, follows remarks last week by Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis to The Washington Post that people could face prison sentences as a result of her probe.

He claimed that those on the call ?had no problems with the call, and didn?t voice any objections or complaints about anything that I said on the call which could be construed as inappropriate.?

And? He admitted nothing in that spew.

Actually Georgia SOS Brad Raffenberger DID very much have a problem with the call, which is why he recorded it, and why he submitted it to the Justice Dept.

He's a hating leftist. Of course he did. Trump did nothing wrong.

Oh did you hear about the 57.000 anonymous emails from Bidens office to
    people around the world? Of course you didn't. You watch liberal news
    networks.

No he's not.

Except he is.

Yet he is not. Stop listening to the view.

Both Biden and Mike Pence discovered they had a few classified docs in their possession and turned them over to the Justice Dept and are cooperating fully with their respective ongoing investigations.
    Neither has 20 boxes of classified materials that they kept in a bathroom in a semi-public country club, and neither tried to hamper the investigation by deleting video footage.

How could Joe not know he had them? They say his "staff" accedently
    packed them up. Why was his staff handling papers they are not allowed
    to handle? What were they doing just setting around? In his garage?
    Really? An unsecured garage. Convenient they were found right after the
    Trump raid. "Look at us, we're the good guys"

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"

What doest that have to do with this thread? Oh I forgot. pussy scares
    you.

" Go Peacefully"

So? Not a crime. Hillary bitched about her loss and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia. How come when they found out the whole Russia collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she
    get indicted?

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Aug 31 14:18:35 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:15:52 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <4d1e0392-0b30-4fc4...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:29:53 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a82fa871-b6a6-4f61...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Bullshit.

Former President Trump defended the controversial call he made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger following the 2020 election, saying in a statement on Monday that it was ?an absolutely PERFECT phone call.?

He claimed that those on the call ?had no problems with the call, and didn?t voice any objections or complaints about anything that I said on the call which could be construed as inappropriate.?

Oh did you hear about the 57.000 anonymous emails from Bidens office to people around the world? Of course you didn't. You watch liberal news networks.

No he's not.

Except he is.

Really? An unsecured garage. Convenient they were found right after the Trump raid. "Look at us, we're the good guys"

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"
    you.

" Go Peacefully"

with the help of Russia. How come when they found out the whole Russia collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she
    get indicted?
    --
    " Go Peacefully"

Your replies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO full of k00k!

'tis glorious!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 17:14:51 2023
    In article <de35b9b0-952b-4246-938c-b9d7b515a227n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:15:52PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <a82fa871-b6a6-4f61...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Bullshit.

Oh did you hear about the 57.000 anonymous emails from Bidens office to people around the world? Of course you didn't. You watch liberal news networks.

No he's not.

Except he is.

Really? An unsecured garage. Convenient they were found right after the Trump raid. "Look at us, we're the good guys"

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"
    you.

" Go Peacefully"

with the help of Russia. How come when they found out the whole Russia collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she get indicted?
    --
    " Go Peacefully"

Your replies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO full of k00k!

'tis glorious!!

Translation: I can't refute them so this is how I run away.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 11:38:02 2023
    On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:15:52 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Bullshit.
    Oh it's true. It's DAMN true!

Still under investigation as is Pence.

OK, run, run, away.

He's a hating leftist.
    Gotta change reality to fit your imagination, huh?

Wikipedia:
    Bradford Jay Raffensperger (born May 18, 1955)[1][2] is an American businessman, civil engineer, and politician serving as the Secretary of State of Georgia since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House of
    Representatives, representing District 50.

So when's the impeachment?

No he's not.

Except he is.

LOL, you stroke to them daily doncha?

What part of "under investigation" do you not get Timmy 'Tardo?

k00k! k00k! k00k!

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"
    you.

" Go Peacefully"

So? Not a crime. Hillary bitched about her loss

Show me where she tried to overturn the results.
    I'll Wait.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

No. She said there was Campaign Interference and influence from Russia. Which is true.
    But sadly, that's not really a crime.
    She never said the net results of the election were rigged. If you can find words to that affect, we're right here.
    Again, ILL WAIT.

How come when they found out the whole Russia
    collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she
    get indicted?
    --

What conspiracy web site did that come from?

" Go Peacefully"
    FUCK OFF

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to I never on Fri Sep 1 13:06:41 2023
    In article <e8071287-2fe4-49f9-ab96-a83f255d2d45n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 3:15:52PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

What's that you ask?

Jason
    --

Bullshit.
    Oh it's true. It's DAMN true!

Still under investigation as is Pence.

Yea right, right under the rug.

OK, run, run, away.

He didn't. I am right here as you now try to spin away.

He's a hating leftist.

How ironic coming from you.

Wikipedia:
    Bradford Jay Raffensperger (born May 18, 1955)[1][2] is an American businessman, civil engineer, and politician serving as the Secretary of State of Georgia since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House of

So when's the impeachment?

What impeachment?

No he's not.

Except he is.

LOL, you stroke to them daily doncha?

I don't know where your projection is talking you but Trump did that.

What part of "under investigation" do you not get Timmy 'Tardo?

Uh huh, you know as well as I do do it's fucked under Hunters laptop.

k00k! k00k! k00k!

He can't refute so he melts down.

--

"Grab 'em by pussy"
    you.

" Go Peacefully"

I'll Wait.

I never said she did.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

No. She said there was Campaign Interference and influence from Russia. Which is true.

No, proven to be falsified and she was involved.

Trump did nothing different.

She never said the net results of the election were rigged. If you can find words to that affect, we're right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQesfLIycJw&t=
    4s&ab_channel=CBSSundayMorning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77i_pC3lp04&ab_channel=FoxBusiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqxX0YAafg&t=16s&ab_channel=FoxNews

Again, ILL WAIT.

collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she get indicted?
    --

Play dumb. It's been proven.

" Go Peacefully"
    FUCK OFF

Did hims feelings get hurt?

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Sep 1 12:57:15 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:06:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

He's a hating leftist.

Wikipedia:

No reply huh?

I'll Wait.
    I never said she did.
    Then maybe, I dunno, shut the fuck up with the comparisons?

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQesfLIycJw&t= 4s&ab_channel=CBSSundayMorning

Again, ILL WAIT.

She didn't say "rigged" she said "stolen"
    Two words: James Comey
    (having said that, she -- as I have stated before -- overlooks her own faults in this campaign)

collusion deal was a fake put together by Killarys people why didn't she get indicted?
    --

Then show me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 1 14:14:06 2023
    In article <454dbc41-5e47-4da5-88ee-9dd378fd3f47n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:06:47PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

He's a hating leftist.

Wikipedia:

No reply huh?

We know you're an attention whore bur we also know you post shit no one
    cares about.

I'll Wait.
    I never said she did.

That was you. She cried that it was stolen. Trump did also.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

Again, ILL WAIT.

Is there a difference?

Meaning? You ignore the wrongs of the left.

(having said that, she -- as I have stated before -- overlooks her own faults in this campaign)

She did the same as Trump.

get indicted?
    --

Then show me.

You already know. Why did you run from all those threads already?

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Sep 2 12:01:04 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:14:12 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <454dbc41-5e47-4da5...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:06:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

He's a hating leftist.

Wikipedia:
    Bradford Jay Raffensperger (born May 18, 1955)[1][2] is an American businessman, civil engineer, and politician serving as the Secretary of State of Georgia since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House
    of Representatives, representing District 50.

No reply huh?
    We know you're an attention whore bur we also know you post shit no one cares about.

I'll Wait.
    I never said she did.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

Again, ILL WAIT.

Is there a difference?

get indicted?
    --

Then show me.

This whole thread is just full of your FAIL. You might wanna stop while you're behind.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 2 16:48:47 2023
    In article <11b8aa45-bf71-4476-8e53-78302afef53en@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:14:12PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <454dbc41-5e47-4da5...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:06:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

He's a hating leftist.

Wikipedia:
    Bradford Jay Raffensperger (born May 18, 1955)[1][2] is an American businessman, civil engineer, and politician serving as the Secretary of State of Georgia since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House
    of Representatives, representing District 50.

No reply huh?
    We know you're an attention whore bur we also know you post shit no one cares about.

I'll Wait.
    I never said she did.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

Again, ILL WAIT.

Is there a difference?

get indicted?
    --

Then show me.

This whole thread is just full of your FAIL. You might wanna stop while you're behind.

The rest of them you simply ran away from.

--

" Go Peacefully"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Sun Sep 3 00:59:41 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 3:06:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Actually Georgia SOS Brad Raffenberger DID very much have a problem
    with the call, which is why he recorded it, and why he submitted it
    to the Justice Dept.

He's a hating leftist.

Wikipedia:
    Bradford Jay Raffensperger (born May 18, 1955)[1][2] is an American
    businessman, civil engineer, and politician serving as the Secretary of
    State of Georgia since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he
    previously served in the Georgia House of Representatives, representing District 50.

No reply huh?

I'll Wait.
    I never said she did.

and said it was rigged
    with the help of Russia.

She never said the net results of the election were rigged. If you can
    find words to that affect, we're right here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQesfLIycJw&t=
    4s&ab_channel=CBSSundayMorning

Again, ILL WAIT.

Poor Toddler sees yet another one of the pithy threads he started, blow up
    in his confused face…

ROFL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Thu Oct 19 07:42:09 2023

Well I lost that one.
    Scott Hall (n. NWO) has copped a deal and now SIDNEY POWELL has also plead guilty! Did NOT see that coming! I mean you look up "Batshit Crazy" in Webster's and it's HER picture right there!!

It's not looking good for Goblin is it? It's REALLY not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 09:29:28 2023
    In article <2e30a243-0577-4546-a073-683f8eb292afn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

Well I lost that one.
    Scott Hall (n. NWO) has copped a deal and now SIDNEY POWELL has also plead guilty! Did NOT see that coming! I mean you look up "Batshit Crazy" in Webster's and it's HER picture right there!!

Who? Do you let goblins run your life?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 19 14:08:43 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 11:29:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2e30a243-0577-4546...@googlegroups.com>,

Well I lost that one.

LOL. You can't even let yourself say his name anymore.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 19 15:43:12 2023
    In article <9348e86e-e306-406e-84b6-add4394542a8n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 11:29:33AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Well I lost that one.

Says the guy who just called him goblin. Damn yer dumb.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Thu Oct 19 22:38:52 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 11:29:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has
    the High Ground wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows is ALREADY working with the Feds on the
    Jan 6th Indictment, so there's that.

After him though, I'm gonna say this guy "Kenneth Cheseboro" I mean,
    if that IS his real name. He's a pretty handsome fella who looks like
    he's maybe early 50s?
    He is EXACTLY the kind of guy who doesn't wanna end up in prison for
    10+ years, (and with seven charges that's the MINIMUM of what he's looking at)

Dude is gonna be like "IM TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL!! NUH UH, NO WAY!!
    Martha! GET MY LAWYER ON THE PHONE!!!"

Well I lost that one.
    Scott Hall (n. NWO) has copped a deal and now SIDNEY POWELL has also
    plead guilty! Did NOT see that coming! I mean you look up "Batshit
    Crazy" in Webster's and it's HER picture right there!!

You do realise he was quoting you, don’t you?

Your attention span is as short as your micro-penis! ROFL!

Speaking of which, my love to your wife and kids…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 19 18:14:34 2023
    On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:43:18 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <9348e86e-e306-406e...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 11:29:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2e30a243-0577-4546...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Well I lost that one.

Trump. The name is TRUMP numb nuts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 20 10:21:48 2023
    In article <cc7589e6-0ebc-47f6-b6a9-8db4841a8286n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:43:18PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <9348e86e-e306-406e...@googlegroups.com>,

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 11:29:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2e30a243-0577-4546...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Well I lost that one.

Trump. The name is TRUMP numb nuts.

You would know. You dream of him daily.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Fri Oct 20 12:50:53 2023

Well THANKS A BUNCH KENNY! Of course you plead guilty NOW that I've already failed to cover the over/under!!

Kenneth Chesebro, a Trump-Aligned Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia
    Mr. Chesebro’s plea deal comes a day after Sidney Powell, another of Donald Trump’s co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case, took a guilty plea.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/us/kenneth-chesebro-trump-guilty-plea-georgia.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 20 14:31:40 2023
    In article <22e5e53d-db37-4e1e-8d68-1fdab2e19728n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

Well THANKS A BUNCH KENNY! Of course you plead guilty NOW that I've already failed to cover the over/under!!

Mr. Chesebro?s plea deal comes a day after Sidney Powell, another of Donald Trump?s co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case, took a guilty plea.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/20/us/kenneth-chesebro-trump-guilty-plea-georgia.html

Still no good word on the bang up job Joe is doing?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Oct 20 13:50:45 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 4:31:46 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <22e5e53d-db37-4e1e...@googlegroups.com>,

Mr. Chesebro?s plea deal comes a day after Sidney Powell, another of Donald Trump?s co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case, took a guilty plea.

Diversion. Deflecting. Running away.

The standard Skeeter Playbook.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 20 15:07:41 2023
    In article <51680e1b-b4e7-4c92-875a-d42e8556b622n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 4:31:46PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <22e5e53d-db37-4e1e...@googlegroups.com>,

Running from what? Shit no one cares about anymore?

So, why did Joe expose our special forces on public TV?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 21 09:55:38 2023
    On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 5:07:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <51680e1b-b4e7-4c92...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 4:31:46 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <22e5e53d-db37-4e1e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

What Alex Jones conspiracy shit are you babbling about now?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 21 11:08:11 2023
    In article <239f7dfd-3138-42af-8458-79b2f8b3521an@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 5:07:47PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <51680e1b-b4e7-4c92...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 4:31:46 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <22e5e53d-db37-4e1e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Kenneth Chesebro, a Trump-Aligned Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia Mr. Chesebro?s plea deal comes a day after Sidney Powell, another of Donald Trump?s co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case, took a guilty plea.

What Alex Jones conspiracy shit are you babbling about now?

Who?

I saw the speech Biden gave in Israel and he had special forces on stage exposing them to the world. What a dumb ass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05