• So Much Winning!

From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 10:55:55 2023
    "we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with winning."

Ohio voters reject measure that would have made it harder to change constitution
    August 8, 20239:29 PM ET

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion rights into the state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when it comes up for a vote this November.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 12:16:53 2023
    In article <b3839ed7-f986-4a96-816b-85867ea19426n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

"we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with winning."

Ohio voters reject measure that would have made it harder to change constitution

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion rights into the state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when it comes up for a vote this November.

So what? It's up to the state. Everyone knows that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Aug 15 12:31:20 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b3839ed7-f986-4a96...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

It's just Repubs were supposed to win EVERYTHING EVERY TIME. Memba that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gilles Guattari@21:1/5 to Jebediah Grainger on Tue Aug 15 20:17:47 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 10:55:55 -0700, Jebediah Grainger wrote:

"we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored
    with winning."

Ohio voters reject measure that would have made it harder to change constitution August 8, 20239:29 PM ET

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the
    Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion rights into the
    state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when it
    comes up for a vote this November.

It's going to happen in every state.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 15:42:48 2023
    In article <6c0ddb90-072d-46e8-a691-4c850eea7643n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <b3839ed7-f986-4a96...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

It's just Repubs were supposed to win EVERYTHING EVERY TIME. Memba that?

We didn't cheat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Jebediah Grainger on Thu Nov 9 16:19:44 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Stop! Stop! All this winning! It's too much!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 07:40:24 2023
    In article <06b890cb-8d61-4b05-b3e1-bd74d98a5d4dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Did you find something else to push you into the deep end?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 07:43:03 2023
    In article <06b890cb-8d61-4b05-b3e1-bd74d98a5d4dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

What did "YOU" win. I'll wait.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 07:55:04 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:40:29 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <06b890cb-8d61-4b05...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason
    Did you find something else to push you into the deep end?

What's your problem NOW? ! thought you LOVED Trump quotes!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 07:56:15 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that women in the state of Virginia and Ohio at least will continue to have reproductive rights.
    I know you hate that, but, there we are.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Prof. ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Fri Nov 10 18:00:13 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote: >>>> "we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with winning."

Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed
    constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future
    amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when
    it comes up for a vote this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that women in the state of Virginia and Ohio at least will continue to have reproductive rights.

Jason

You’re very concerned with reproductive rights for women, all of a sudden.

Given your own barren status, here’s hoping someone goes in to bat for men’s reproductive rights in the near future…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 11:05:49 2023
    In article <uilr3c$2un5v$1@dont-email.me>, morons@mormonia.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4, Jebediah Grainger wrote: >>>> "we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with winning."

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion rights into the >>>> state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when >>>> it comes up for a vote this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >>>
    Jason

Jason

You?re very concerned with reproductive rights for women, all of a sudden.

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in to bat for
    men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

I already stated my view and he doesn't like it so he spins.

I don't believe in late term abortions. You have 9 months to decide.
    Toddler doesn't care because he hates kids. Just like his parents did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 11:34:49 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:05:55 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <uilr3c$2un5v$1...@dont-email.me>, mor...@mormonia.com says...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the >>>> Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed >>>> constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future >>>> amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion rights into the >>>> state's constitution will need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when >>>> it comes up for a vote this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >>>
    Jason

Jason

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in to bat for men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

I don't believe in late term abortions.

Unless they are babys in Iraq or Afghanistan or, most recently, Gaza.

They can be bombed anytime in the womb, or afterwards for that matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And you were OK with it.
    And now Israel is doing it, and you are, again, OK with it.

You have 9 months to decide.

Yeah, two words "Medical Emergency". Another term you are stubbornly ignorant of.

Well that's not true, but since when do you or your rabid lapdog care about that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 12:59:01 2023
    In article <98caae99-ca7d-4b97-9594-bf3b3955b268n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:05:55 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the >>>> Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed >>>> constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future >>>> amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that women in the state of
    Virginia and Ohio at least will continue to have reproductive rights.

Jason

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in to bat for men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

Give me the abortion stats from those countries.

They can be bombed anytime in the womb, or afterwards for that matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And you were OK with it.

You sure do spin a lot. First show us where I said that. <you won't>.
    Then show me the similarities between abortion and war.

Yeah, two words "Medical Emergency". Another term you are stubbornly ignorant of.

Not every late term abortion is because of a med emergency.

Well that's not true, but since when do you or your rabid lapdog care about that?

Since you started posting this stupid merry go round bullshit.

Will you be running from these threads too?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 13:04:56 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 2:59:07 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <98caae99-ca7d-4b97...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:05:55 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed >>>> constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Jason

HAHA! Willful ignorance! Love it!

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels to this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people these days say right?

Ask me any question you want and I will answer. You've got a week left.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim I'm running, but that is your problem.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 14:26:28 2023
    In article <1c6a56a8-ed91-46f9-93bf-9de6af6a0136n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 2:59:07 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Jason

YOU compared the two. No explain it.

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels to this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people these days say right?

You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were killing
    babys?

I have all of my life left. You are mere dots on a screen.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim I'm running, but that is your problem.

So why don't you post them? Will you be running now?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Prof. ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Fri Nov 10 22:07:26 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 4:26:33 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1c6a56a8-ed91-46f9...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 2:59:07 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>> On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>> In article <06b890cb-8d61-4b05...@googlegroups.com>,

"we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with
    winning."

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race call by the >>>>>>>>>>> Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed >>>>>>>>>>> constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future >>>>>>>>>>> amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Virginia and Ohio at least will continue to have reproductive rights. >>>>>>>> I know you hate that, but, there we are.

Jason

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in to bat for >>>>>>> men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

They can be bombed anytime in the womb, or afterwards for that
    matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And you were OK with it.

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels to
    this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people these days say right?
    You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a big
    difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were killing
    babys?

Toddler doesn't care because he hates kids. Just like his parents did. >>>>> Well that's not true, but since when do you or your rabid lapdog care about that?

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim I'm
    running, but that is your problem.
    So why don't you post them?
    I can't answer what I'm not asked.

Will you be running now?

You are gonna miss me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much

Jason

Why do you hate children so much?

Just because you were too selfish or impotent to have any, doesn’t mean you are informed enough to decide how many other children should be terminated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Nov 10 13:57:01 2023
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 4:26:33 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

In article <98caae99-ca7d-4b97...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Jason

You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were killing babys?

Will you be running now?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 16:43:11 2023
    In article <f47cf9ce-b576-4ab2-bb7c-96ffa2dc56cdn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 4:26:33 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:

In article <98caae99-ca7d-4b97...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Jason

You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were killing babys?

Evasion noted.

Will you be running now?

Not really, you're just a space filler.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 16:44:32 2023
    In article <uim9it$31ocg$1@dont-email.me>, morons@mormonia.com says...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>> On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>> In article <06b890cb-8d61-4b05...@googlegroups.com>,

"we will have so much winning if I get elected, that you may get bored with
    winning."

Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no vote rejects a proposed >>>>>>>>>>> constitutional change that would have made it harder to pass future

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

Jason

Unless they are babys in Iraq or Afghanistan or, most recently, Gaza. >>>

matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And you were OK with it.

You sure do spin a lot. First show us where I said that. <you won't>. >>>

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels to >>> this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people these days say right?
    You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a big
    difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were killing
    babys?

Toddler doesn't care because he hates kids. Just like his parents did. >>>>> Well that's not true, but since when do you or your rabid lapdog care about that?

Ask me any question you want and I will answer. You've got a week left. >> I have all of my life left. You are mere dots on a screen.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim I'm
    running, but that is your problem.

Will you be running now?

Jason

Why do you hate children so much?

Just because you were too selfish or impotent to have any, doesn?t mean you are informed enough to decide how many other children should be terminated.

His parents made a deal with him. After watching him grow up they begged
    him not to have any offspring.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Creon@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Nov 11 00:42:41 2023
    On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:43:11 -0700, Skeeter wrote:

In article <f47cf9ce-b576-4ab2-bb7c-96ffa2dc56cdn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 1:05:55 PM UTC-5, Skeeter
    wrote:
    In article <uilr3c$2un5v$1...@dont-email.me>,
    mor...@mormonia.com says...

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
    <davidbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter
    wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 1:55:57 PM UTC-4,
    Jebediah Grainger wrote:
    "we will have so much winning if I get elected, that
    you may get bored with winning."

Ohio voters reject measure that would have made it
    harder to change constitution August 8, 20239:29 PM ET

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race
    call by the Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no
    vote rejects a proposed constitutional change that
    would have made it harder to pass future amendments to
    the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion
    rights into the state's constitution will need to pass
    by a 50% plus one margin when it comes up for a vote
    this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that women
    in the state of Virginia and Ohio at least will continue
    to have reproductive rights.

Jason

You?re very concerned with reproductive rights for women,
    all of a sudden.

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in
    to bat for men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

Unless they are babys in Iraq or Afghanistan or, most recently,
    Gaza.

matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And
    you were OK with it.

You sure do spin a lot. First show us where I said that. <you
    won't>.

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels
    to this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people
    these days say right?
    You think you can read minds but you really suck at it. There is a
    big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were
    killing babys?

Yeah, two words "Medical Emergency". Another term you are
    stubbornly ignorant of.

Toddler doesn't care because he hates kids. Just like his
    parents did.
    Well that's not true, but since when do you or your rabid
    lapdog care about that?

Ask me any question you want and I will answer. You've got a week
    left.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim
    I'm running, but that is your problem.

Evasion noted.

Will you be running now?

I predict when he leaves you will make at _least_ one post
    a day saying he "ran".

--
    -c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 18:11:03 2023
    In article <56A3N.2777$Wzw6.1752@fx13.iad>, creon@creon.earth says...

wrote:

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5, Skeeter
    wrote:

Jebediah Grainger wrote:
    "we will have so much winning if I get elected, that
    you may get bored with winning."

harder to change constitution August 8, 20239:29 PM ET

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a race
    call by the Associated Press on Tuesday night. The no
    vote rejects a proposed constitutional change that
    would have made it harder to pass future amendments to
    the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine abortion
    rights into the state's constitution will need to pass
    by a 50% plus one margin when it comes up for a vote
    this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that women
    in the state of Virginia and Ohio at least will continue
    to have reproductive rights.

Jason

You?re very concerned with reproductive rights for women,
    all of a sudden.

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes in
    to bat for men?s reproductive rights in the near future?

Unless they are babys in Iraq or Afghanistan or, most recently,
    Gaza.

matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and 2003. And
    you were OK with it.

won't>.

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's levels
    to this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the young people
    these days say right?
    big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they were
    killing babys?

stubbornly ignorant of.

parents did.
    lapdog care about that?

Ask me any question you want and I will answer. You've got a week
    left.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then claim
    I'm running, but that is your problem.

Evasion noted.

Will you be running now?

I predict when he leaves you will make at _least_ one post
    a day saying he "ran".

Have I got a leg humper here?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Creon@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Nov 12 05:15:31 2023
    On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 18:11:03 -0700, Skeeter wrote:

In article <56A3N.2777$Wzw6.1752@fx13.iad>, creon@creon.earth says...

In article <f47cf9ce-b576-4ab2-bb7c-96ffa2dc56cdn@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

wrote:

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:43:08 AM UTC-5,
    Skeeter wrote:

Jebediah Grainger wrote:
    "we will have so much winning if I get elected,
    that you may get bored with winning."

harder to change constitution August 8, 20239:29 PM
    ET

Ohio voters have defeated Issue 1, according to a
    race call by the Associated Press on Tuesday night.
    The no vote rejects a proposed constitutional
    change that would have made it harder to pass
    future amendments to the Ohio Constitution.

This means an amendment that could enshrine
    abortion rights into the state's constitution will
    need to pass by a 50% plus one margin when it comes
    up for a vote this November.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jason

I didn't win anything. But it is good to know that
    women in the state of Virginia and Ohio at least will
    continue to have reproductive rights.

Jason

You?re very concerned with reproductive rights for
    women, all of a sudden.

Given your own barren status, here?s hoping someone goes
    in to bat for men?s reproductive rights in the near
    future?

I already stated my view and he doesn't like it so he
    spins.

Unless they are babys in Iraq or Afghanistan or, most
    recently,
    Gaza.

They can be bombed anytime in the womb, or afterwards for
    that matter. And we most certainly did that in 2001 and
    2003. And you were OK with it.

won't>.

So you are "Pro-Life" in some ways, but not others. "There's
    levels to this" - is your train of thought, yes? Same as the
    young people these days say right?
    big difference. Abortion is a choice. Did Hamas care when they
    were killing babys?

stubbornly ignorant of.

parents did.
    lapdog care about that?

Ask me any question you want and I will answer. You've got a
    week left.

You will probably not LIKE the answers I give you, and then
    claim I'm running, but that is your problem.

Evasion noted.

Will you be running now?

I predict when he leaves you will make at _least_ one post a day saying
    he "ran".

Have I got a leg humper here?

You wish.

Are you that adverse to critique that you can't handle
    me pointing that out? You know you're going to do it, right?

--
    -c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 06:14:45 2023
    If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

I don't believe in late term abortions. You have 9 months to
    decide.

Do you honestly believe that women will carry a child for 7-8
    months then suddenly decide at the last minute "I'm over it. Get
    rid of it."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Freezer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 06:15:35 2023
    If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

And you have proof of this, yes?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05