• Jason Aldean song goes #1

From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 09:41:49 2023
    Fuck you woke fakes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Jul 21 10:48:03 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:41:54 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    Fuck you woke fakes.

No one has ever denies racism sells.
    Yawn.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 13:21:51 2023
    In article <e5c2f8b4-da79-4620-b2c8-6eb7dcde3780n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:41:54AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason

Nothing racist about it. People who see racism in everything are the
    racists.

Budweiser takes a 40 million lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Jul 21 14:54:56 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:21:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e5c2f8b4-da79-4620...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:41:54 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.

People who see racism in everything are the
    racists.

Well I guess CMT must be racist then:

CMT pulls Jason Aldean music video that was filmed at a lynching site

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/cmt-pulls-jason-aldean-music-video-that-was-filmed-at-a-lynching-site

Country music star Jason Aldean’s latest music video for “Try That In A Small Town,” lasted just one weekend on Country Music Television before the network pulled it in response to an outcry over its setting and lyrics.

In the video, Aldean — who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music — performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927 mob
    lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Tell me did you take note of my post where Anhauser-Busch also owns Modelo -- which is now the biggest selling beer in the US? AB owns just about every beer brand there IS in North America
    You anti-woke idiots just transferred your dollars from one portal into another.

It's not amazing that you're so stupid, it's amazing that you think you're so damned smart. In actuality, your stupidity levels are the exact inverse of what you BELIEVE your intelligence level is.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 16:09:46 2023
    In article <0eb86412-3257-4ed2-8487-e6575c83409cn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:21:56PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.

Nothing at all.

racists.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/cmt-pulls-jason-aldean-music-video-that-was-filmed-at-a-lynching-site

and it went to #1.

Country music star Jason Aldean?s latest music video for ?Try That In A Small Town,? lasted just one weekend on Country Music Television before the network pulled it in response to an outcry over its setting and lyrics.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927 mob

Tell me did you take note of my post where Anhauser-Busch also owns Modelo -- which is now the biggest selling beer in the US? AB owns just about every beer brand there IS in North America
    You anti-woke idiots just transferred your dollars from one portal into another.

It's not amazing that you're so stupid, it's amazing that you think you're so damned smart. In actuality, your stupidity levels are the exact inverse of what you BELIEVE your intelligence level is.

Jason

The truth hurts you doesn't it? The fact is Bud still lost lots of money
    and Jason made bank.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Jul 21 16:02:13 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 6:09:53 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0eb86412-3257-4ed2...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:21:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e5c2f8b4-da79-4620...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Country music star Jason Aldean?s latest music video for ?Try That In A Small Town,? lasted just one weekend on Country Music Television before the network pulled it in response to an outcry over its setting and lyrics.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927 mob

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Dude do you know how LITTLE musicians -- any stripe -- make from records these days?
    It ain't the 80s anymore grandpa

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 17:06:28 2023
    In article <914be195-b225-4cba-a654-76d9d1dc8c91n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 6:09:53PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <e5c2f8b4-da79-4620...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.

I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927
    mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    The truth hurts you doesn't it? The fact is Bud still lost lots of money and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Dude do you know how LITTLE musicians -- any stripe -- make from records these days?

He went #1 and you hate that.
    Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Jul 21 16:20:33 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:06:33 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <914be195-b225-4cba...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 6:09:53 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0eb86412-3257-4ed2...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927

Jason
    The truth hurts you doesn't it? The fact is Bud still lost lots of money and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

I do hate racism and bigotry and celebrations of things like lynchings.
    But he does have the right to say what he wants. As long as he's also ready to accept the consequences.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 21 20:30:10 2023
    In article <8de27d08-d558-4420-bfb3-4121ded63439n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:06:33PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

In article <0eb86412-3257-4ed2...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the
    1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

Who was celebrating that?

But he does have the right to say what he wants. As long as he's also ready to accept the consequences.

Oh hell.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri Jul 21 20:56:09 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 10:30:15 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8de27d08-d558-4420...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:06:33 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <914be195-b225-4cba...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

You apparently since you love the video so much.

Oh hell.

You need a nap gramps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Sat Jul 22 11:57:31 2023
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:21:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.

racists.

Country music star Jason Aldean’s latest music video for “Try That In A Small Town,” lasted just one weekend on Country Music Television before
    the network pulled it in response to an outcry over its setting and lyrics.

In the video, Aldean — who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music — performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black
    teenager named Henry Choate.

Tell me did you take note of my post where Anhauser-Busch also owns
    Modelo -- which is now the biggest selling beer in the US? AB owns just about every beer brand there IS in North America

It's not amazing that you're so stupid, it's amazing that you think
    you're so damned smart. In actuality, your stupidity levels are the exact inverse of what you BELIEVE your intelligence level is.

Jason

This, from the man who habitually tells us how huge his penis is and how
    he’d love to stick it in other men’s mouths!

Sometimes I suspect that you actually have an incredibly small or even
    inverted penis, and may not even enjoy putting it in men *or* women at all…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 22 08:45:09 2023
    In article <3e53d638-c548-44e4-8caa-c2c8b3d989bcn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 10:30:15PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <8de27d08-d558-4420...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <914be195-b225-4cba...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and
    the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

You apparently since you love the video so much.

So you can't answer. OK then.

Oh hell.

You need a nap gramps.

I could wrap you around my little finger young un.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon Jul 24 13:37:03 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:06:33 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Jason

Made "bank"??

Jason
    Here's the thing: the song was written by outside songwriters - as most country songs are -- so he doesn't get any of the royalties or publishing.
    OOPS https://www.billboard.com/music/country/jason-aldean-try-that-in-a-small-town-video-pulled-cmt-1235373842/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 24 17:03:59 2023
    In article <d2d3e048-17b9-43eb-ba2c-3f11be978b39n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 7:06:33PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason
    Here's the thing: the song was written by outside songwriters - as most country songs are -- so he doesn't get any of the royalties or publishing.
    OOPS https://www.billboard.com/music/country/jason-aldean-try-that-in-a-small-town-video-pulled-cmt-1235373842/

Oh yes he does and he's happy about it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Jul 26 13:13:20 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 7:04:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d2d3e048-17b9-43eb...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

You know he quietly went in and edited the worst shit out of the video, right?? Wouldn't think he would do that if he's making bank and there was nothing wrong with it, but.......he did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 26 14:24:23 2023
    In article <2dca5d6e-e687-4030-8d4f-b08011e5eb5en@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 7:04:04PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

You know he quietly went in and edited the worst shit out of the video, right??
    Wouldn't think he would do that if he's making bank and there was nothing wrong with it, but.......he did.

When you provide proof I might listen.

He didn't even write the song and a private company made the video.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Kara Mac on Wed Jul 26 21:25:24 2023
    Kara Mac <karamcnamara0630@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 7:04:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:41:54 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>> Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

CMT pulls Jason Aldean music video that was filmed at a lynching site >>>>>>>

and it went to #1.

Country music star Jason Aldean?s latest music video for ?Try That >>>>>>> In A Small Town,? lasted just one weekend on Country Music
    Television before the network pulled it in response to an outcry >>>>>>> over its setting and lyrics.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of >>>>>>> the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of >>>>>>> the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the
    site of the 1946 Columbia race riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an >>>>>>> 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Tell me did you take note of my post where Anhauser-Busch also owns >>>>>>> Modelo -- which is now the biggest selling beer in the US? AB owns >>>>>>> just about every beer brand there IS in North America

It's not amazing that you're so stupid, it's amazing that you think >>>>>>> you're so damned smart. In actuality, your stupidity levels are the >>>>>>> exact inverse of what you BELIEVE your intelligence level is.

Jason
    The truth hurts you doesn't it? The fact is Bud still lost lots of money >>>>>> and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason
    Here's the thing: the song was written by outside songwriters - as most
    country songs are -- so he doesn't get any of the royalties or publishing. >>> OOPS
    https://www.billboard.com/music/country/jason-aldean-try-that-in-a-small-town-video-pulled-cmt-1235373842/

Wouldn't think he would do that if he's making bank and there was nothing wrong with it, but.......he did.

I haven’t heard and don’t know the song, but that sounds exactly like the kind of behaviour you might expect from someone who was making bank and
    wanted to continue to do so…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Jul 26 14:45:42 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 4:24:30 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2dca5d6e-e687-4030...@googlegroups.com>,
    karamcna...@gmail.com says...

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 7:04:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d2d3e048-17b9-43eb...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

Why do I picture you looking like my 7 year old grandson, fingers in ears, yelling LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 26 16:35:15 2023
    In article <407d9bae-941b-4511-9af2-8e00dd0307ccn@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 4:24:30PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2dca5d6e-e687-4030...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <d2d3e048-17b9-43eb...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot
    and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Why do I picture you looking like my 7 year old grandson, fingers in ears, yelling LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!

Because you're stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Jul 26 15:58:40 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:35:22 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <407d9bae-941b-4511...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 4:24:30 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2dca5d6e-e687-4030...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race riot
    and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.
    Oh. Well then!! You sure told me!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 26 18:22:51 2023
    In article <3b62b805-3be6-40bf-8d76-8703b280ce9en@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:35:22PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <407d9bae-941b-4511...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <2dca5d6e-e687-4030...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race
    riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.

I know. I'm pretty good.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Jul 27 05:22:07 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 8:22:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <3b62b805-3be6-40bf...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:35:22 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <407d9bae-941b-4511...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia race
    riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.
    I know. I'm pretty good.

In a kindergarten sort of way yes, sweetie. Yes, you are very very good!
    I wasn't going to link this. Figured you would run and google. But reading your responses that might be beyond you. So here you go: https://www.wfsb.com/2023/07/26/jason-aldean-subtly-edits-try-that-small-town-music-video-following-backlash/?fbclid=
    IwAR0Ebd_GvwOCcTiVTzHFf8w5cnOofd1kccJLMxsWRZT45ZeZ_Brw_Yl6cg0

Will it be
    A. So????
    B. I'm not clicking on your stupid link!!
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    D. I know you are but what am I?!?!??
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 08:24:27 2023
    In article <aea1940a-81f3-4bf8-904f-b3172adbf9c3n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 8:22:56PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <3b62b805-3be6-40bf...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <407d9bae-941b-4511...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.
    I know. I'm pretty good.

I wasn't going to link this. Figured you would run and google. But reading your responses that might be beyond you. So here you go: https://www.wfsb.com/2023/07/26/jason-aldean-subtly-edits-try-that-small-town-music-video-following-backlash/?fbclid=

Will it be
    A. So????
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above

I already know. Is this what you will cry about now? Why does a song
    distract you so much? Planned that way I am sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Jul 27 07:54:47 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 10:24:33 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <aea1940a-81f3-4bf8...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 8:22:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <3b62b805-3be6-40bf...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia
    race riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.
    I know. I'm pretty good.

Will it be
    A. So????
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above
    I already know. Is this what you will cry about now? Why does a song distract you so much? Planned that way I am sure.

Not even a little distracted! Just enjoying watching make believe tough guys quietly back track (then pretend they aren't!) . Its super funny!
    Planned that way, huh?? He planned to release it, pretend to be billy bad ass defending it, then sneak in and quietly edit it.
    Surely that is planned. LOL!!!!! I'll bet the deep state made him do it!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 07:58:15 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 10:24:33 A

Will it be
    A. So????
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above
    I already know. Is this what you will cry about now? Why does a song distract you so much? Planned that way I am sure.

"I already know"
    So you did run and google after saying you don't believe it.
    I guess "I already know" goes under selection B, with a hint of A and D attitude if I read between the lines.
    I thought you would be an E guy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 13:35:30 2023
    In article <b74ea748-9144-4dc6-a7cd-6ec778df4061n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 10:24:33AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <aea1940a-81f3-4bf8...@googlegroups.com>,

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 8:22:56 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <3b62b805-3be6-40bf...@googlegroups.com>, karamcna...@gmail.com says...

Fuck you woke fakes.

Yawn.

Jason
    Nothing racist about it.

Bullshit.
    Nothing at all.
    Keep those blinders on.
    I listened to it.

racists.

and it went to #1.

In the video, Aldean ? who has been awarded country music artist of the decade by the Academy of Country Music ? performs in front of the Maury County Courthouse in Columbia, Tennessee. This is the site of the 1946 Columbia
    race riot and the 1927 mob lynching of an 18-year-old Black teenager named Henry Choate.

Jason
    and Jason made bank.

Made "bank"??

Jason

<crickets>

Because you're stupid.
    I know. I'm pretty good.

In a kindergarten sort of way yes, sweetie. Yes, you are very very good! I wasn't going to link this. Figured you would run and google. But reading your responses that might be beyond you. So here you go: https://www.wfsb.com/2023/07/26/jason-aldean-subtly-edits-try-that-small-town-music-video-following-backlash/?fbclid=

Will it be
    A. So????
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above

Not even a little distracted! Just enjoying watching make believe tough guys quietly back track (then pretend they aren't!) . Its super funny!
    Planned that way, huh?? He planned to release it, pretend to be billy bad ass defending it, then sneak in and quietly edit it.
    Surely that is planned. LOL!!!!! I'll bet the deep state made him do it!!!!

You are parroting every liberal that sucks the CNN titty.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 13:36:30 2023
    In article <5536aa30-08b7-402f-9948-a6fe679ea334n@googlegroups.com>, karamcnamara0630@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 10:24:33A

Will it be
    A. So????
    C. NO HE DIDN'T!!!
    E. But HUNTER!!!!
    F. all of the above

"I already know"
    So you did run and google after saying you don't believe it.
    I guess "I already know" goes under selection B, with a hint of A and D attitude if I read between the lines.
    I thought you would be an E guy.

Do you always answer your own posts twice? Seeking attention?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05