• Vince Russo Blames Himself 1,000% For The Kennel From Hell Match

From Liz Bentley@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 02:14:45 2023
    by Matt Black

Former WWE writer Vince Russo was a recent guest on INSIGHT with Chris
    Van Vliet to discuss a wide variety of subjects. When asked about his
    worst idea in wrestling, Russo pointed to the Kennel from Hell match,
    which took place back at Unforgiven 1999.

“I’d rather try something new than repeat a match we’ve seen a billion times before,” Vince Russo began. That’s how I am. I’d rather try something new than just go back to the well a million times. The Dog
    Kennel from Hell is probably number one, and I’ll tell you why, Chris. I swear this is the God-honest truth. I think of the concept because The
    Boss Man, our story revolved around the little dog Pepper.

“Okay, so I thought of the concept, but in my head, they are attack dogs,
    you know, they’re police dogs, the teeth are out, and saliva is coming
    out, and they’re circling the ring, that’s the picture in my head. So now bro, I’m at the building, and they bring the dogs in, and [someone says] Vince, here are the dogs for the match. I walk over to look at the dogs.
    Bro, the first dog licked my hand.

“And I’m like, bro, I never thought of what if they’re not attack dogs? What if they are pets? You know what I’m saying? Like that’s exactly what happened, bro; these were the lamest, laziest [dogs]. I swear to God, and
    like I said, I 1,000% blame myself for that because I never took that
    into consideration. I’m literally convinced these are going to be attack dogs. So since they weren’t, that actually sucked.”

read more at:
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vince-russo-blames- himself-1-155233146.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)