Smith. Trump is the leading contender for the 2024 Republican
    presidential nomination. Smith already has criminally charged Trump with
    about three dozen counts related to retaining classified documents when
    he left the White House.

Trump also suggested he may soon face indictment for the Jan. 6 probe,
    which is focused on Trump’s efforts to overturn his loss in the 2020
    election to President Joe Biden. Trump posted his statement on his Truth
    Social account. Two sources with direct knowledge of the probe confirmed
    to NBC News that Smith sent Trump a target letter in the case.

“Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor with Joe Biden’s DOJ, sent a letter (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January
    6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report
    to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment,”
    Trump wrote on his Truth Social site.

A spokesman for Smith declined to comment. A hearing in the classified documents criminal case is set for Tuesday in Florida federal court.
    Trump’s lawyers have asked that any trial in that case take place after
    the 2024 election. Smith’s prosecutors oppose that bid. Trump is
    separately under criminal investigation by a Georgia state prosecutor for
    his attempt to get election officials there to reverse his loss to Biden
    in Georgia.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/18/trump-says-special-counsel- told-him-hes-a-target-in-jan-6-probe.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Liz Bentley on Wed Jul 19 05:18:09 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:11:15 PM UTC-4, Liz Bentley wrote:
    Source: CNBC

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has been told he is a target in the Jan. 6 criminal investigation by special counsel Jack
    presidential nomination. Smith already has criminally charged Trump with about three dozen counts related to retaining classified documents when
    he left the White House.

Trump also suggested he may soon face indictment for the Jan. 6 probe,
    which is focused on Trump’s efforts to overturn his loss in the 2020 election to President Joe Biden. Trump posted his statement on his Truth Social account. Two sources with direct knowledge of the probe confirmed
    to NBC News that Smith sent Trump a target letter in the case.

“Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor with Joe Biden’s DOJ, sent a letter (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January
    6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report
    to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social site.

A spokesman for Smith declined to comment. A hearing in the classified documents criminal case is set for Tuesday in Florida federal court. Trump’s lawyers have asked that any trial in that case take place after the 2024 election. Smith’s prosecutors oppose that bid. Trump is separately under criminal investigation by a Georgia state prosecutor for his attempt to get election officials there to reverse his loss to Biden
    in Georgia.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/18/trump-says-special-counsel- told-him-hes-a-target-in-jan-6-probe.html

Jan 6 was a protest that got out of hand. The demofraud version of this - that's it's worse than Pearl Harbor - is total bullshit.

But Trump did inspire this thing. No denying that.

The documents kept at Maralago, however, looks bad. Criminal. Trump is guilty as hell.

Trump needs to drop out of the election. It's what they want after all. And I agree. I do not want Trump back in office. I think he was great. He opened the eyes of many including me. But Trump is his own worst enemy, and this time he fucked himself.

DESANTIS 2024. PERIOD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Wed Jul 19 07:33:32 2023
    On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 8:18:12 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:11:15 PM UTC-4, Liz Bentley wrote:

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has been told he is a target in the Jan. 6 criminal investigation by special counsel Jack
    presidential nomination. Smith already has criminally charged Trump with about three dozen counts related to retaining classified documents when
    he left the White House.

Trump also suggested he may soon face indictment for the Jan. 6 probe, which is focused on Trump’s efforts to overturn his loss in the 2020 election to President Joe Biden. Trump posted his statement on his Truth Social account. Two sources with direct knowledge of the probe confirmed to NBC News that Smith sent Trump a target letter in the case.

“Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor with Joe Biden’s DOJ, sent a letter
    (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January 6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social site.

A spokesman for Smith declined to comment. A hearing in the classified documents criminal case is set for Tuesday in Florida federal court. Trump’s lawyers have asked that any trial in that case take place after the 2024 election. Smith’s prosecutors oppose that bid. Trump is separately under criminal investigation by a Georgia state prosecutor for his attempt to get election officials there to reverse his loss to Biden in Georgia.

Jan 6 was a protest that got out of hand.

THEY. BROUGHT. A. GALLOWS. AND. CHANTED. HANG. MIKE. PENCE.

P, don't hurt your back shoveling all that BS. It's not worth it. No one's buying.

Nice to see that you've have (mostly) pulled back from the edge of insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 19 11:05:41 2023
    In article <2507d55f-3970-4995-b65b-ce5a518dff30n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 8:18:12AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:11:15PM UTC-4, Liz Bentley wrote:

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has been told he is a target in the Jan. 6 criminal investigation by special counsel Jack Smith. Trump is the leading contender for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. Smith already has criminally charged Trump with about three dozen counts related to retaining classified documents when he left the White House.

Trump also suggested he may soon face indictment for the Jan. 6 probe, which is focused on Trump?s efforts to overturn his loss in the 2020 election to President Joe Biden. Trump posted his statement on his Truth Social account. Two sources with direct knowledge of the probe confirmed to NBC News that Smith sent Trump a target letter in the case.

?Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor with Joe Biden?s DOJ, sent a letter (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January 6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment,? Trump wrote on his Truth Social site.

A spokesman for Smith declined to comment. A hearing in the classified documents criminal case is set for Tuesday in Florida federal court. Trump?s lawyers have asked that any trial in that case take place after the 2024 election. Smith?s prosecutors oppose that bid. Trump is separately under criminal investigation by a Georgia state prosecutor for his attempt to get election officials there to reverse his loss to Biden in Georgia.

Jan 6 was a protest that got out of hand.

THEY. BROUGHT. A. GALLOWS. AND. CHANTED. HANG. MIKE. PENCE.

P, don't hurt your back shoveling all that BS. It's not worth it. No one's buying.

Nice to see that you've have (mostly) pulled back from the edge of insanity.

But the "mostly peaceful" riots were supported by your party. It's ok as
    long as it isn't their home.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05