• It's Joes turn to get impeached.

From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 18 14:41:05 2023
    XPost: alt.checkmate, alt.atheism

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene- introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mixed nuts@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu May 18 16:48:38 2023

On 5/18/2023 16:41, Skeeter wrote:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene- introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

She can't find the sex trafficked babies.

--
    Grizzly H.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to mixed nuts on Thu May 18 14:38:29 2023
    XPost: alt.checkmate, alt.atheism, alt.checkmate

x-no-archive: yes

On 5/18/2023 1:48 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-
    introduces-biden-impeachment-articles-rcna85098

Yeah sexual violence is funny isn't it?

https://nnirr.org/you-have-to-pay-with-your-body-the-hidden-nightmare-of-sexual-violence-on-the-border/

It's a good thing we have compassionate guys like you to lovingly show
    us the humor in the rape and exploitation of female brown objects.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu May 18 17:35:39 2023
    On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So you DO believe in the tooth fairy!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I mean...I mean :>>sorry,choked up, here<< I mean, you're seriously putting your eggs in the Marjorie Taylor Greene basket????

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Skeet Skeet, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Large Marge couldn't find a penis in a YMCA locker room.

I mean seriously Skeet even YOU are not THAT desperate yet are you?????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Siri Cruise@21:1/5 to mixed nuts on Thu May 18 20:29:23 2023

mixed nuts wrote:

Sex trafficked or they just crawled away as fast they were able?

--
    Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
    'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
    The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \
    of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohammed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 19 04:04:36 2023
    In article <30e62233-12c3-426e-968e-bd0658699bb2n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

So you DO believe in the tooth fairy!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I mean...I mean :>>sorry,choked up, here<< I mean, you're seriously putting your eggs in the Marjorie Taylor Greene basket????

Skeet Skeet, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Large Marge couldn't find a penis in a YMCA locker room.

You creamed your jeans when the 2 failed impeachments on Trump slapped
    you. Now look at you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri May 19 06:02:17 2023
    On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:06:45 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <30e62233-12c3-426e...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

you. Now look at you.

OK fine, where are The Articles of Impeachment for Biden Mr. Know-It-All??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 19 07:45:43 2023
    In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94-be0b-6fea64025d6cn@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:06:45AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <30e62233-12c3-426e...@googlegroups.com>,

you. Now look at you.

The link is up there you evasive cunt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri May 19 10:41:33 2023
    On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 9:47:29 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:06:45 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <30e62233-12c3-426e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

You creamed your jeans when the 2 failed impeachments on Trump slapped you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

I mean REAL ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, not MTG's Cosplay crap.

Right IN the article it says:

“Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ‘national security’ while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ‘
    would’ve been armed’ and ‘would have won’ the January 6 insurrection if only she’d been in charge of it?” Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

I realize you love your little Fox/Brietbart/Oann/Newsmax Fantasy World, and I empathize.

But come back to the REAL world whenever you're actively talking impeachment.

I mean, again, Marjorie Taylor is your avatar? She could have 10 arms and still screw up a hand job.

Jebediah. (oh, BTW, if SHE is your girlfriend now, then never call anyone else an "attention whore" again. EVER.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 19 12:22:13 2023
    In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d-9fa7-930719b8bea2n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 9:47:29AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>,
    jebediah....@gmail.com says...

In article <30e62233-12c3-426e...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

You creamed your jeans when the 2 failed impeachments on Trump slapped you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?would?ve
    been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

I realize you love your little Fox/Brietbart/Oann/Newsmax Fantasy World, and I empathize.

I mean, again, Marjorie Taylor is your avatar? She could have 10 arms and still screw up a hand job.

Jebediah. (oh, BTW, if SHE is your girlfriend now, then never call anyone else an "attention whore" again. EVER.

All that foam to say nothing? Look at you so scared it might actually
    happen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri May 19 15:05:10 2023
    On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:23:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 9:47:29 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?would?
    ve been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

All that foam to say nothing? Look at you so scared it might actually happen.

If ANYTHING spearheaded by that walking bleach blond Ape-Woman leads to the impeachment of Joe Biden I will quit RSPW and post a picture of myself wearing clown makeup and a sign that says Skeeter Was Right.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 19 16:27:56 2023
    In article <818c9f65-4456-4146-a9a4-65a2791829f5n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:23:47PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <e7ce1f2b-a255-4e94...@googlegroups.com>, jebediah....@gmail.com says...

you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?would?
    ve been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

If ANYTHING spearheaded by that walking bleach blond Ape-Woman leads to the impeachment of Joe Biden I will quit RSPW and post a picture of myself wearing clown makeup and a sign that says Skeeter Was Right.

Jason

No you won't. But your ranting shows you aint happy about it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat May 20 08:55:40 2023
    On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:28:03 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <818c9f65-4456-4146...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:23:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?
    would?ve been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

Jason
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only two things I'm genuinely worried about in 2024 are:
    1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024
    2) ...whatever you sociopaths might do to Biden or Kamala. I mean, honestly, you're a bunch of sick fucks who know no bounds.

Large Marge? BITCH PLEASE.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 20 11:33:02 2023
    In article <947daa26-c949-421d-b5b0-7594d7f77051n@googlegroups.com>, jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:28:03PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <818c9f65-4456-4146...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, May 19, 2023 at 2:23:47 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0730b77f-d5e3-485d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

you. Now look at you.

*Sigh*
    No.

?Is there a bigger example of a shameless sideshow political stunt than a trolling impeachment attack by one of the most extreme MAGA members in Congress over ?national security? while she actively demands to defund the FBI and even said she ?
    would?ve been armed? and ?would have won? the January 6 insurrection if only she?d been in charge of it?? Ian Sams, the White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations, said in a statement.

I mean, just....COME ON.

Jason
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024

Are you whining about vote fraud? But you fuck say it never happens.

2) ...whatever you sociopaths might do to Biden or Kamala. I mean, honestly, you're a bunch of sick fucks who know no bounds.

Didn't stop you from going after Trump. Now look at you crying about the
    same shit you pulled.

Large Marge? BITCH PLEASE.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue May 23 09:05:35 2023
    On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:34:44 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Not the kind of "Vote Fraud" you, Kari Lake, Dinesh Dsouza and Goblin talk about where hundreds of billions of votes just kinda...appear out of thin air.
    What Third Way is going to do is legal, just sleazy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 23 10:58:34 2023
    In article <be47f0c9-5e56-4282-a339-50633e5ee5f3n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:34:44PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

Not the kind of "Vote Fraud" you, Kari Lake, Dinesh Dsouza and Goblin talk about where hundreds of billions of votes just kinda...appear out of thin air.

Never happened.

Like most of what the left does.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Mon Feb 19 08:23:17 2024
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 1:34:44 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

1) These "Third Way" assholes. They're a front for the 'pubs and are
    going to attempt to shear off Biden's vote share in 2024

Not the kind of "Vote Fraud" you, Kari Lake, Dinesh Dsouza and Goblin
    talk about where hundreds of billions of votes just kinda...appear out of thin air.

Where can I read about these supposed allegations Trump has made about
    hundreds of billions of fraudulent votes?

Since you’ll never produce, thanks for at least confirming that it’s only legal democratic behaviour that concerns you, and not the illegal practice
    of phantom voter fraud.

Why are we not surprised that our local racial discrimination and rape-apologist might takr such a pitiful moral position so long as it
    supports his political position…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 19 05:12:23 2024
    In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8-b433-2e383609305an@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 4:41:38PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

And said impeachment is GOING GREAT!!!!

Any day, now Joe is gonna LOCKED THE FUCK UP!!!! AND THEN WE GET KAMALA TOO!!!!

YEE HAW!!!!!

I gotta admit Skeet Skeet, you were ON TOP of this one!!!! YESSIRYBOB!!!

Jason (heh)

and still nothing about senile Biden.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 19 07:24:53 2024
    In article <647ede60-3cd5-406d-9bce-b6176a291d3en@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:12:27AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>,

YEE HAW!!!!!

Jason (heh)

and OFF HE RUNS!!! HAHAHAHAH!!

No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!
    hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jason
    (hah!)

When has that happened? Anyway are you still avoiding talking about the
    guy who is to incompetent to stand trial but can still run a country?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Tue Feb 20 08:18:36 2024
    Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:12:27 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>,

YEE HAW!!!!!

I gotta admit Skeet Skeet, you were ON TOP of this one!!!! YESSIRYBOB!!! >>>
    Jason (heh)

Actually, he stayed and responded. Which is the exact opposite of running.

No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end
    up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!

So which is it? Does he refrain from starting threads or does he start
    threads and inevitable follow your prophecy?

Jason
    (hah!)

Are you aware that you actually appear to be getting stupider?

And do you think there is a relationship between self-awareness and intelligence?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 20 09:55:07 2024
    In article <1d8a1dd9-4b02-4bee-b9d7-432853885445n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 9:24:58AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <647ede60-3cd5-406d...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:12:27 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

YEE HAW!!!!!

Jason (heh)

No wonder you refrain from starting threads yourself! You inevitably end up looking like a horse-sized dickhole EVERY TIME and looking for the nearest exit!!!!

Jason
    (hah!)
    When has that happened?

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

So when has it happened?

Anyway are you still avoiding

Avoidance is your thing, Beatrice. Unless you want to tell us why your Orange Jesus continues to praise Putin?

Who's talking about that? I never saw him do that. Was it on left wing
    media?

talking about the

Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary.
    And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.

Nice evasion. So why did they say he was incompetent to stand trial?
    What trial? Figure it out idiot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 20 16:49:57 2024
    In article <a2fc7ba0-ef39-487a-8131-86955d009728n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 11:55:15AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1d8a1dd9-4b02-4bee...@googlegroups.com>,

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 9:24:58 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <647ede60-3cd5-406d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 7:12:27 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <40b35831-8a45-4af8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

YEE HAW!!!!!

Jason (heh)

Jason
    (hah!)
    When has that happened?

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.
    So when has it happened?

Anyway are you still avoiding

Avoidance is your thing, Beatrice. Unless you want to tell us why your Orange Jesus continues to praise Putin?

Who's talking about that?

EVERYONE. I just did a whole post on that.

YOU did. Most ignored.

I never saw him do that.

Again, denial.

How do you know what I have seen?

Was it on left wing
    media?

That's your go-to move of course. You have nothing else. Sad.

So you couldn't answer that question.

talking about the

Read that sentence out loud to yourself. A couple of times if necessary. And then realize how you just MASSIVELY self-owned yourself.
    Nice evasion. So why did they say he was incompetent to stand trial?
    What trial? Figure it out idiot.

Are you talking to yourself again?

Denial.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05