• ReThuglicans Have Only Two Things on Biden: Jack And Shit

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 12 07:33:11 2023
    OK I re-worked the title, but I think y'all get the point. Well, Skeeter won't but what else is new?

Opinion What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin’.
    by Eugene Robinson.

Republicans who have been trying for years to “prove” that President Biden is somehow corrupt made a big show Wednesday of revealing their smear campaign to be a shameless, empty exercise in rumor and innuendo.

Don’t take my word for it. Listen to Steve Doocy, one of the hosts of the morning show “Fox & Friends,” which is normally the safest possible space for Republican politicians to trumpet their talking points.

“You don’t actually have any facts to that point,” Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were part
    of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. “And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is — there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

That wasn’t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee’s investigation into the president’s family. You might have missed Comer’s
    event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal crimes.

Santos — who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else — pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the 13-count
    indictment filed by prosecutors, and — unlike Comer’s hot air — it cites plenty of facts.

Comer’s committee was supposed to be the principal instrument by which House Republicans made good on their pledge to dig up some kind of dirt on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony
    charges in Manhattan, a civil verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would love to be able to tar Biden with at least the appearance of illegality.

So far, however, Biden has had every right to perform the “Dirt Off Your Shoulder” gesture that Barack Obama borrowed from Jay-Z. The GOP has come up with a whole lot of nothin’.

Republicans have chanted the name “Hunter Biden” like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president’s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it is not
    inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, “other Bidens” and “Biden associates” at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions — akin, on a much smaller scale, ***to
    the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central “influence peddling” allegation that he makes yet — as Fox News host Doocy pointed out — cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich his family
    members or “associates.”

The committee’s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden’s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following: Biden, as
    vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close to Chinese President Xi Jinping.
    Therefore …

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son’s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and “associates” had
    transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the companies in question. And there is no
    evidence that one penny of any funds Hunter Biden might have been paid by foreign companies ever reached his father.

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn’t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of Post contributing
    columnist Jamal Khashoggi — and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Sorry, I forgot. Comer is running a political exercise, not an investigation. Republican influence-peddling — however glaringly obvious — is the last thing he wants to find.

And now, here's Skeeter to inform us that everything just stated doesn't matter because the WaPo is Librul Trashes. Take it Away Skeeter!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 12 11:03:51 2023
    In article <0b72e972-bee1-47d1-a3b0-203bedaa8dffn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

OK I re-worked the title, but I think y'all get the point. Well, Skeeter won't but what else is new?

Opinion What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin?.
    by Eugene Robinson.

Republicans who have been trying for years to ?prove? that President Biden is somehow corrupt made a big show Wednesday of revealing their smear campaign to be a shameless, empty exercise in rumor and innuendo.

Don?t take my word for it. Listen to Steve Doocy, one of the hosts of the morning show ?Fox & Friends,? which is normally the safest possible space for Republican politicians to trumpet their talking points.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were part of
    some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed Comer?s event,
    because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the 13-count
    indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

Comer?s committee was supposed to be the principal instrument by which
    House Republicans made good on their pledge to dig up some kind of dirt
    on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential
    nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil
    verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of
    soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would
    love to be able to tar Biden with at least the >appearance of
    illegality.

Trump didn't get Press conference. Biden did.

So far, however, Biden has had every right to perform the ?Dirt Off Your Shoulder? gesture that Barack Obama borrowed from Jay-Z. The GOP has come up with a whole lot of nothin?.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it is not

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***to the
    roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

TRUMP! He did launder money from China thru them. Where do the Bidens
    get the money to open these businesses? Trump already had it.

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich his family
    members or ?associates.?

Semantics. If it were Trumps family you would be all over it.

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following: Biden, as
    vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close to
    Chinese President Xi Jinping. Therefore ?

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?associates? had
    transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the companies in
    question. And there is no evidence that one penny of any funds Hunter Biden might have been paid by foreign companies ever reached his father.

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn?t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of Post contributing
    columnist Jamal Khashoggi ? and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump?s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Sorry, I forgot. Comer is running a political exercise, not an investigation. Republican influence-peddling ? however glaringly obvious ? is the last thing he wants to find.

And now, here's Skeeter to inform us that everything just stated doesn't matter because the WaPo is Librul Trashes. Take it Away Skeeter!

Well it is. I stopped reading until you learn to word wrap ya freaken
    noob.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Fri May 12 11:21:28 2023
    On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 1:05:10 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0b72e972-bee1-47d1...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

Republicans who have been trying for years to ?prove? that President Biden is somehow corrupt made a big show Wednesday of revealing their smear campaign to be a shameless, empty exercise in rumor and innuendo.

Don?t take my word for it. Listen to Steve Doocy, one of the hosts of the morning show ?Fox & Friends,? which is normally the safest possible space for Republican politicians to trumpet their talking points.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were part of
    some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed Comer?s
    event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the 13-count
    indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would
    illegality.

So far, however, Biden has had every right to perform the ?Dirt Off Your Shoulder? gesture that Barack Obama borrowed from Jay-Z. The GOP has come up with a whole lot of nothin?.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it is not

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***to the

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich his family
    members or ?associates.?

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following: Biden, as
    vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close to

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?associates? had
    transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the companies in
    question. And there is no evidence that one penny of any funds Hunter Biden might have been paid by foreign companies ever reached his father.

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn?t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of Post contributing
    columnist Jamal Khashoggi ? and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump?s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Sorry, I forgot. Comer is running a political exercise, not an investigation. Republican influence-peddling ? however glaringly obvious ? is the last thing he wants to find.

Well it is.
    DANCE

I stopped reading when I was five years old.

That explains a lot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 12 12:32:44 2023
    In article <bde0215d-c78a-461b-867b-3b0892eefea9n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 1:05:10PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0b72e972-bee1-47d1...@googlegroups.com>,

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were part
    of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed Comer?s

How convenient.

Who cares.

on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would
    illegality.

members or ?associates.?

More word salad.

Well it is.
    DANCE

I knew you couldn't defend any of that bullshit.

That explains a lot noob.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat May 13 11:16:53 2023
    On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 2:32:49 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bde0215d-c78a-461b...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 1:05:10 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <0b72e972-bee1-47d1...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were
    part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

How convenient.

Who cares.

House Republicans made good on their pledge to dig up some kind of dirt on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would love to be able to tar Biden with at least the >appearance of illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it is
    not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

TRUMP! He did launder money from China thru them. Where do the Bidens get the money to open these businesses? Trump already had it.

members or ?associates.?

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following: Biden,
    as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close to

More word salad.

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 13 13:58:42 2023
    In article <6edfaa9b-0e47-4a28-bffc-c3a0382ba8efn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 2:32:49PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bde0215d-c78a-461b...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <0b72e972-bee1-47d1...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were
    part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed Comer?
    s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal crimes.

How convenient.

Who cares.

House Republicans made good on their pledge to dig up some kind of dirt on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil verdict holding him responsible for sexual abuse, and the possibility of
    soon being hit with more state and federal charges, Republicans would love to be able to tar Biden with at least the >appearance of illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it is
    not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***to

TRUMP! He did launder money from China thru them. Where do the Bidens get the money to open these businesses? Trump already had it.

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich his
    family members or ?associates.?

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following: Biden,
    as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close
    to

More word salad.

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE

and once again he fades away from the topic the beat him senseless.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat May 13 16:19:40 2023
    On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:00:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6edfaa9b-0e47-4a28...@googlegroups.com>,

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 2:32:49 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bde0215d-c78a-461b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Opinion What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin?. by Eugene Robinson.

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed
    Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the 13-
    count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil
    love to be able to tar Biden with at least the >appearance of illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and it
    is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***to

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich his

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following:
    Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was close
    to

More word salad.

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn?t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of Post
    contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi ? and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump?s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 13 18:57:09 2023
    In article <7fd96705-06f0-42f6-b1ff-4f160cc83124n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:00:04PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6edfaa9b-0e47-4a28...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <bde0215d-c78a-461b...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Opinion What does the GOP have on Biden? A whole lot of nothin?. by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter
    were part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have missed
    Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the 13-
    count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

on Biden. With the leading candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Donald Trump, facing felony charges in Manhattan, a civil

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and
    it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***
    to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the following:
    Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was
    close
    to

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?associates?
    had transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the
    companies in

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn?t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of Post
    contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi ? and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump?s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE

Now I have him doing reruns.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 14 14:57:47 2023
    In article <f9f218c2-c584-4516-b81c-4f20f449c3ben@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:57:14PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <7fd96705-06f0-42f6...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:00:04 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <6edfaa9b-0e47-4a28...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son
    Hunter were part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have
    missed Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the
    13-count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation,
    and it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, *
    **to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich
    his family members or ?associates.?

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the
    following: Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was
    close
    to

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?
    associates? had transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the
    companies in

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE
    DANCE

<tug tug>

This is how Jason slinks out of a discussion he is looking bad in.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun May 14 13:25:52 2023
    On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:57:14 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <7fd96705-06f0-42f6...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <6edfaa9b-0e47-4a28...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter
    were part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Who cares.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation, and
    it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale, ***
    to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was
    close
    to

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?associates?
    had transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the
    companies in

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE
    DANCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun May 14 14:03:09 2023
    On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:59:14 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <f9f218c2-c584-4516...@googlegroups.com>,

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:57:14 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <7fd96705-06f0-42f6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

?You don?t actually have any facts to that point,? Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son
    Hunter were part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. ?And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn?t profit is ? there?s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.?

That wasn?t the reaction Comer had hoped to get in a GOP-friendly venue the morning after his much-hyped news conference releasing the findings of the Oversight Committee?s investigation into the president?s family. You might have
    missed Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read the
    13-count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal investigation,
    and it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller scale,
    ***to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to enrich
    his family members or ?associates.?

The committee?s investigators went down deep rabbit holes involving business dealings that companies associated with members of Biden?s family conducted with firms in two countries, Romania and China. The theory seems to be the
    following: Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once was
    close
    to

More word salad.

Therefore, what? The committee produced no evidence to suggest that Joe Biden did anything at all to help his son?s overseas business partners, or even that Biden knew which foreign companies his son, other family members and ?
    associates? had transactions with. To the extent that Biden dealt with Romanian or Chinese officials when he was vice president, his statements and actions would appear to have damaged, rather than helped, the interests of the
    companies in

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE
    DANCE
    <tug tug>

Personally I think I'm looking pret-ty damn good, thankyewverymuch.
    Until someone actually charges Joe "81 Million Votes" Biden with something, you will continue to look like the partisan asshole you are.

now...DANCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 14 15:12:17 2023
    In article <1c7f5077-98aa-4ab7-9ddc-8a0e2c0db80an@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:59:14PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <f9f218c2-c584-4516...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <7fd96705-06f0-42f6...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

missed Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other
    federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read
    the 13-count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal
    investigation, and it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller
    scale, ***to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to
    enrich his family members or ?associates.?

following: Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once
    was
    close
    to

More word salad.

companies in

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE
    DANCE
    <tug tug>

Only in your bubble cupcake.

Until someone actually charges Joe "81 Million Votes" Biden with something, you will continue to look like the partisan asshole you are.

So what happened to locking Trump up? Been waiting a long time.

now...DANCE

Look how cute he get when he gets slapped out of another discussion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jebediah Grainger@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun May 14 15:34:11 2023
    On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 5:14:20 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1c7f5077-98aa-4ab7...@googlegroups.com>,

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 4:59:14 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <f9f218c2-c584-4516...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

by Eugene Robinson.

missed Comer?s event, because it happened while another Republican member of Congress, Rep. George Santos (N.Y.), was being taken into custody and arraigned on felony charges of wire fraud, money laundering and other
    federal
    crimes.

How convenient.

Santos ? who has admitted lying about his education, employment history, ethnicity and much else ? pleaded not guilty to all charges; he declined to say who put up the $500,000 bond allowing him to be released from custody. I read
    the 13-count indictment filed by prosecutors, and ? unlike Comer?s hot air ? it cites plenty of facts.

Who cares.

illegality.

Republicans have chanted the name ?Hunter Biden? like a mantra and surely will continue to do so. Indeed, the president?s son has a troubled past of drug addiction and questionable business dealings. He is under federal
    investigation, and it is not inconceivable that at some point he might face criminal charges.

It is also apparently true, as Comer revealed with great fanfare, that Hunter Biden, ?other Bidens? and ?Biden associates? at various times formed more than 20 companies to conduct business transactions ? akin, on a much smaller
    scale, ***to the roughly 500 such business entities established by Trump.***

But Comer produced zero evidence for the central ?influence peddling? allegation that he makes yet ? as Fox News host Doocy pointed out ? cannot cite facts to support: that Biden, while serving as vice president, took action to
    enrich his family members or ?associates.?

following: Biden, as vice president, was critical of corruption in Romania even as his son dealt with a corrupt Romanian businessman. One of the Chinese businesses Hunter Biden had a relationship with was led by a man who once
    was
    close
    to

More word salad.

companies in

Comer vows to continue the so-far fruitless hunt. I have an idea: Why doesn?t he examine how President Donald Trump protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman from meaningful international censure following the murder of
    Post contributing columnist Jamal Khashoggi ? and how the Saudis later invested $2 billion in the start-up hedge fund launched by Trump?s son-in-law Jared Kushner?

Well it is.
    DANCE

DANCE
    DANCE
    DANCE
    <tug tug>

Only in your bubble cupcake.
    So what happened to locking Trump up? Been waiting a long time.

now...DANCE

Look how cute he get when he gets slapped out of another discussion.

Still waiting for that to happen. (Not that I'm not cute anyway, but you know, just saying...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05