• John is feeling persecuted. Paypal him now.

From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 29 02:43:27 2023
    "John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've
    always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and
    ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my
    fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money
    every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the
    *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and
    broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack
    all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a
    lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in
    general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it
    involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete
    lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently
    place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as
    they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get
    paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they
    find out I'm not their whore."

Above all, John is predictable.

Project, deflect and lie.
    Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing
    delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their comments off his Facebook page.

https://imgur.com/a/0lkYEzL

I can't wait for Laz Mann to explain it all. It's been a bad week and
    it's about to get worse.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 29 14:28:32 2023
    On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:43:31 PM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    "John Henry
    35m

my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my
    lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete
    they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their comments off his Facebook page.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's like me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 29 17:26:51 2023
    In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482-9905-66512e91a2d6n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:43:31PM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    "John Henry
    35m

my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money
    *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a
    lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete
    lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their comments off his Facebook page.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's like me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload.

Post them faggot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Apr 29 19:00:11 2023
    On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:43:31 PM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    "John Henry
    35m

always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a
    lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they find out I'm not their whore."

Blame the victims.

I can't wait for Laz Mann to explain it all. It's been a bad week and it's about to get worse.

Post them

They've been posted. You were probably too strung out on oxy to remember.

faggot.

Come call me that to my face, you white trash runt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Sun Apr 30 05:39:30 2023
    Chad Bryant <chadabryant@aol.com> wrote:
    On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:43:31 PM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote: >>>> "John Henry
    35m

always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored >>>> my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and >>>> ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my >>>> fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money
    broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack >>>> all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a
    lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in >>>> general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it
    lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently >>>> place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as
    they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get >>>> paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they

Blame the victims.

delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their >>>> comments off his Facebook page.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's
    like me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of
    those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload. >> Post them

faggot.

No one is more trash than you, Cowardly Chadwick - which is why no one has
    ever been surprised by your “say it to my face” reneges, every single time you’ve been called out on it in the past.

Why have you turned your back on your only friend in the world? What did
    John DeJong finally do that drove a wedge between rspw’s longest serving blood brothers? Have you finally found someone else to keep you company in
    that tiny rented two bedroom
    slum in Salt Lake City’s least desirable district?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 30 03:02:30 2023
    In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9-a45d-aacabc7bbc07n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack
    all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get
    paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they find out I'm not their whore."

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their
    comments off his Facebook page.

I can't wait for Laz Mann to explain it all. It's been a bad week and it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 30 09:53:19 2023
    On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 10:43:31 PM UTC-4, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    "John Henry
    35m

my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my
    they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

John's paranoia is amazing sometimes. If anyone else gave a damn about him, he would have fallen underneath a 72-hour mental health hold by now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Sun Apr 30 09:53:42 2023
    On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:28:34 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
    On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:43:31 PM UTC-6, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    "John Henry
    35m

my very best advice for nearly twenty years, now they're pushing 40 and ended up right where I warned them they would and now it's gonna be my fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money
    *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a
    lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Are you still stalking people? How cute. How disgusting. How predictable.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Apr 30 15:10:54 2023
    On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and
    all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in
    general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently
    place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

You can't afford the gas, grifter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 30 18:40:03 2023
    In article <d1c62fce-259b-4093-844f-f40a036a78b3n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

I knew you would try and weasel out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Apr 30 18:49:25 2023
    On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d1c62fce-259b-4093...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and

Blame the victims.

delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny pill-popping cunt who can't afford to come get his ass kicked in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 08:01:28 2023
    In article <2e89f509-cf94-4460-a5a1-3fb4dc618425n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny pill-popping cunt who can't afford to come get his ass kicked in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

Look at fat boy run after shooting off his mouth again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 15:39:02 2023
    Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote:
    In article <2e89f509-cf94-4460-a5a1-3fb4dc618425n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've >>>>>>>>> always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money >>>>>>>>> every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the >>>>>>>>> *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and >>>>>>>>> broken enough to keep trying. One of these days I'm gonna have to unpack
    all the skeletons and line them up all in one little spot. There's a >>>>>>>>> lot going on there, but a lot of it is super uncomfortable territory in
    general and involves about every trigger warning there is because it >>>>>>>>> involves going in to a lifetime of abuse and disrespect and complete >>>>>>>>> lack of integrity and faith among precisely the people who insistently
    place themselves as having my back and being my "family," as long as >>>>>>>>> they're convinced that eventually I'm going to "make it" and they'll get
    paid out of gratitude. And they *always* try to take me out when they >>>>>>>>> find out I'm not their whore."

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing >>>>>>>>> delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their

I can't wait for Laz Mann to explain it all. It's been a bad week and >>>>>>>>> it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any?
    That's like me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't >>>>>>>> reveal all of those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he >>>>>>>> likes to shoot and upload.
    Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny pill-popping cunt
    who can't afford to come get his ass kicked in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

We’ve done this dance so many times.

Chad Bryant is a coward. This much I know is true…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 10:11:13 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:01:32 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <2e89f509-cf94-4460...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

Nobody is running from you. You are a drug-addicted joke. Go shoot some more of your creepy kid videos, white trash.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 12:14:45 2023
    In article <69f64d21-349c-43eb-ac73-4bbfc9d33de7n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:01:32AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

Nobody is running from you. You are a drug-addicted joke. Go shoot some more of your creepy kid videos, white trash.

There goes Chad running and screaming lies again. It's so funny how we
    can bend you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 12:15:26 2023
    In article <u2omel$8csi$1@dont-email.me>, meta@lowincomegenius.com
    says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>> In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've >>>>>>>>> always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    fault because I finally got fed up with being hit up for dope money >>>>>>>>> every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the >>>>>>>>> *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and

Blame the victims.

John thinking anyone wants to be part of his "family" is an amazing >>>>>>>>> delusion. At the same time, the piper is calling and he's deleting their

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? >>>>>>>> That's like me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't >>>>>>>> reveal all of those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he >>>>>>>> likes to shoot and upload.
    Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny pill-popping cunt
    who can't afford to come get his ass kicked in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

We?ve done this dance so many times.

Chad Bryant is a coward. This much I know is true?

Some one over in another group is posting as him. But it aint him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 12:44:39 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 12:14:49 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <69f64d21-349c-43eb...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:01:32 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <d1c62fce-259b-4093...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

It's so funny how you think you're anything but a pill-popping, white-trash pissbum.

Come get some - I'll kick your scrawny ass into next month.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 13:57:33 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 2:35:11 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <fd888bc3-f914-4126...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 12:14:49 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <2e89f509-cf94-4460...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There goes Chad running and screaming lies again. It's so funny how we can bend you.

It's so funny how you think you're anything but a pill-popping, white-trash pissbum.

More mouth from fat boy. It's always like that with hogboy Chadlee.

I say what I want. I do what I want. You have never stopped me, and you never will.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 14:35:07 2023
    In article <fd888bc3-f914-4126-96df-64ab3bab8ee6n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 12:14:49PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 15:29:23 2023
    In article <983bb0bd-aa60-49f7-91e9-f71112bfc6d1n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 2:35:11PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There goes Chad running and screaming lies again. It's so funny how we can bend you.

I say what I want. I do what I want. You have never stopped me, and you never will.

More mouth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 14:44:24 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 3:29:28 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <983bb0bd-aa60-49f7...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 2:35:11 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <69f64d21-349c-43eb...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

More mouth.

More crying from a bitch named Tony.

https://www.loveawake.com/profile/teandson/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 16:59:06 2023
    In article <d45723e9-5839-4b59-a9f4-e268428ac9dan@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 3:29:28PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

More mouth.

Is that you? Begging online?

No job to go to?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Mon May 1 16:23:15 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:59:11 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <d45723e9-5839-4b59...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 3:29:28 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

In article <fd888bc3-f914-4126...@googlegroups.com>, chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

More mouth.

No job to go to?

I can do whatever I want at work, and I don't pretend to be "retired" like you do.

You're a miserable failure and know nothing. Perhaps if during your empty, meaningless existence you were more inquisitive, you would have amounted to something rather than the low-life, trailer-trash, drug-addicted scumbag that you are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon May 1 18:23:30 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 3:44:41 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

Are you threatening to sit on him?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon May 1 18:24:41 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:57:36 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 2:35:11 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

WHATEVUH! WHATEVUH! I DO WHUT I WANT! -Eric Cartman, 'South Park' ...it is amazing how every time you make a post you morph more and more into him. At this rate, Trey and Matt should sue you for copyright infringement.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon May 1 18:25:08 2023
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:23:17 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

More mouth.

No job to go to?
    I can do whatever I want at work,

You have lost at least three jobs due to your online behavior.
    I guess four is your magic number.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 09:02:03 2023
    In article <4fc6d0d3-b38c-4cc7-a6cb-a23cf117fd3fn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:59:11PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

can bend you.

More mouth.

No job to go to?

I can do whatever I want at work, and I don't pretend to be "retired" like you do.

I'm 69 years old you stupid fat fuck. Only YOU will have to work at that
    age because you have jobs that are so unimportant that you can spend all
    day on usenet.

You're a miserable failure and know nothing. Perhaps if during your empty, meaningless existence you were more inquisitive, you would have amounted to something rather than the low-life, trailer-trash, drug-addicted scumbag that you are.

Nice rerun. The fact is I am retired, own my car and my place and have
    money in the bank. Your "Landlord" says otherwise about you.

LANDLORD!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue May 2 11:35:56 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 9:02:09 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

I'm 69 years old

Yes, you have been a shitstain on the underpants of American society for almost seven decades.

The fact is I am retired

You had nothing to retire from.

own my car and my place

Beverly owns those, not you.

and have money in the bank.

Your SSI check is peanuts, white trash.

Your "Landlord"

Back to this lie, kid-stalker? I don't have a landlord.

Go eat some buckshot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 13:38:30 2023
    In article <6bc385a9-78b3-4674-b9d6-7707a15dd79cn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 9:02:09AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

I'm 69 years old

Yes, you have been a shitstain on the underpants of American society for almost seven decades.

The fact is I am retired

own my car and my place

Back that up or be known as a liar...oh wait.

You don't know what I have.

Your "Landlord"

Go eat some buckshot.

"LANDLORD"

Remember when you had a hissy fit?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue May 2 12:51:18 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 1:40:02 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

"LANDLORD"

No, because I didn't. I don't have a landlord, impotent white trash.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 14:13:22 2023
    In article <47ac5075-0438-460b-becb-60635b60d7e8n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 1:40:02PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

"LANDLORD"

No, because I didn't. I don't have a landlord, impotent white trash.

Cowardly snipping noted.

I mentioned your landlord once and you had a meltdown. You threating to
    contact mine which I don't have. You are a certified kook.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue May 2 13:26:21 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:13:29 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

I mentioned your landlord once

No, you didn't. I don't have one.

Sit and spin, trailer park shitstain.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 15:14:20 2023
    In article <ce11882f-18ab-4e1e-963b-fa82b55f7595n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:13:29PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

How you conveniently forget. You went apeshit. Get back to your animal
    porn you fat fuck.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Tue May 2 14:26:38 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:35:59 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:

I'm 69 years old

Guess that beats your being a 'shitstain' for five.

The fact is I am retired

...says the guy who repeatedly lies about his employment and who has lost multiple jobs due to his online antics.

own my car and my place

...says the guy who lies about owning multiple properties and possessions.

Your "Landlord"

Go eat some buckshot.

When you die, is your headstone --should one bother-- going to read "I'm not dead?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 16:05:23 2023
    In article <54ce32e0-8668-4c3f-9068-6a8591f36a66n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:14:27PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <ce11882f-18ab-4e1e...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:13:29 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

How you conveniently forget. You went apeshit.

OK, white trash, who is my landlord?

You ought to know, you owe him.

Get back to your animal porn you fat fuck.

I wouldn't know where to find any, white trash. I'm sure your wife has made plenty, though.

What color are you fat boy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue May 2 14:36:01 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:14:27 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

I wouldn't know where to find any, white trash. I'm sure your wife has made plenty, though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Family Guy on Tue May 2 23:37:23 2023
    Family Guy <madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com> wrote:
    On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 3:44:41 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>> In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Another extortion run ongoing. I can't even be mad about it; I've >>>>>>>>>>>>> always felt hugely sorry for the primary person involved, they ignored
    every time they saw me posting for support. Amazingly that's the >>>>>>>>>>>>> *second* person who's tried that. The first just wasn't desperate and

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's like me
    trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of >>>>>>>>>>>> those creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload.
    Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny pill-popping
    cunt who can't afford to come get his ass kicked in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

Nobody is running from you. You are a drug-addicted joke. Go shoot
    some more of your creepy kid videos, white trash.
    can bend you.

Are you threatening to sit on him?

Normally I’d suggest that kicking someone with your arsehole is not
    possible, but given the size of some of the weapons-grade haemorrhoids that exist of Chad’s cottage cheese arse, nothing would surprise me. His decision-making (about which paedophiles to befriend as soulmates, where to pretend he lives/works or how little to contribute to the upbringing of his birth spawn) suggests that Chadlee’s haemorrhoids achieved sentience long
    ago and have been in control of his fragile ego for many years!

As we warned him for years, you simply cannot consume that volume of
    poutine, ramen and pork-byproducts (often straight from the body of live
    pigs) without inflicting serious damage to major organs. And hogboy’s arse
    is the most major organ he’s got…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Wed May 3 09:39:12 2023

I'm 69 years old

The fact is I am retired

own my car and my place

Your "Landlord"

So you begged for rent money to pay someone who doesn’t exist?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed May 3 09:39:11 2023
    In article <4fc6d0d3-b38c-4cc7-a6cb-a23cf117fd3fn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:59:11 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:01:32 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> In article <2e89f509-cf94-4460...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <d1c62fce-259b-4093...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>> chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chada...@aol.com says...

In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's like
    me trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of those
    creepy "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload.
    Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

Come call me that to my face, you white trash runt. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny
    pill-popping cunt who can't afford to come get his ass kicked >>>>>>>>>>>> in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

Nobody is running from you. You are a drug-addicted joke. Go >>>>>>>>>> shoot some more of your creepy kid videos, white trash.
    can bend you.

It's so funny how you think you're anything but a pill-popping, >>>>>>>> white-trash pissbum.

More mouth from fat boy. It's always like that with hogboy Chadlee. >>>>>>
    More mouth.

No job to go to?

I'm 69 years old you stupid fat fuck. Only YOU will have to work at that
    age because you have jobs that are so unimportant that you can spend all
    day on usenet.

In Chad’s defence, it is not so much the unimportant nature of Chad’s work which limits him, as his utter unemployability in any role paying remotely above minimum wage.

You're a miserable failure and know nothing. Perhaps if during your
    empty, meaningless existence you were more inquisitive, you would have
    amounted to something rather than the low-life, trailer-trash,
    drug-addicted scumbag that you are.

Nice rerun. The fact is I am retired, own my car and my place and have
    money in the bank. Your "Landlord" says otherwise about you.

LANDLORD!

Lol! Nothing elicits lies from Chad quite so readily as the inescapable
    truth that Chad is a lifetime renter who will never, ever be able to afford
    an existence anywhere other than his tiny, slum on the outskirts of the in
    the second least livable city in Continental North America…

Reap what you sow, hogboi!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed May 3 13:35:49 2023
    In article <54ce32e0-8668-4c3f-9068-6a8591f36a66n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:14:27 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

I wouldn't know where to find any, white trash. I'm sure your wife has
    made plenty, though.

Just like his lifelong blood brother, John DeJong, Chad claims to be half indigenous.

The fat, cock-eyed albino…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Wed May 3 13:35:46 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 2:13:29 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

So who exactly didn’t receive your mail order check and threatened to evict you unless you begged for support on IRC?

Do you really think that everyone else’s memory is as selective as your
    own?

Hide from the truth, you blubbering coward…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed May 3 12:37:20 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 4:05:30 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <54ce32e0-8668-4c3f...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 3:14:27 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

You can't give a name, because they don't exist. Another pedo Skeeter lie.

It doesn't matter, because we all know you're filthy, shit-stained white trash.

Does Beverly charge extra for a blowjob if she takes her teeth out?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 3 14:57:48 2023
    In article <fd4defdf-fa75-4fd2-8c71-371b8e6bcf7bn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 4:05:30PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

I don't cowardly outer filth like you do hogboy.

What color are you fatass? Are you ashamed of your race?

Who?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed May 3 14:41:39 2023
    On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 2:57:53 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

We know you are very "proud" to be white, don't we?

Who?

You forgot? Here's a refresher.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015500108534515&set=pb.100002236074812.-2207520000.&type=3

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 3 18:22:20 2023
    In article <7169ad1b-08b0-4d85-a4a4-9cd48da4f2edn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 2:57:53PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

We know you are very "proud" to be white, don't we?

What color are you fatass?

Who?

You forgot? Here's a refresher.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015500108534515&set=pb.100002236074812.-2207520000.&type=3

Wont let me look at it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Thu May 4 08:59:56 2023
    On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 4:05:30 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

I wouldn't know where to find any, white trash. I'm sure your wife has
    made plenty, though.

Spoken like a jealous Cushingoid who hasn’t had a blowjob this millenium…

ROFL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to meta@lowincomegenius.com on Thu May 4 09:42:46 2023
    ]v[etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote:

I'm 69 years old

Yes, you have been a shitstain on the underpants of American society for
    almost seven decades.

The fact is I am retired

own my car and my place

Your "Landlord"

So you begged for rent money to pay someone who doesn’t exist?

Keep hiding, fatboy.

I almost always just go away once I get you on the run…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon Jan 8 10:14:58 2024
    chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 6:40:07 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>> In article <d1c62fce-259b-4093...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 3:02:37 AM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <c4dd0642-66c4-45c9...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> chada...@aol.com says...

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:26:57 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <4d8b4006-5a9a-4482...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chada...@aol.com says...

"John Henry
    35m

Blame the victims.

it's about to get worse.

How does you extort money from someone who doesn't have any? That's like me
    trying to get Skeeter Eaks to pay me so I won't reveal all of those creepy
    "kids in amusement parks" videos he likes to shoot and upload.
    Post them

So you lied.

faggot.

Come call me that to my face, you white trash runt. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I would love to.

There is nothing to weasel out of. You're a scrawny
    pill-popping cunt who can't afford to come get his ass kicked >>>>>>>>>>> in. Sit the fuck down, creeper.

Nobody is running from you. You are a drug-addicted joke. Go >>>>>>>>> shoot some more of your creepy kid videos, white trash.
    There goes Chad running and screaming lies again. It's so funny how we >>>>>>>> can bend you.

More mouth from fat boy. It's always like that with hogboy Chadlee. >>>>>
    More mouth.

No job to go to?

ROFL!

When you’ve had as many menial, short-lived phone-support droid jobs as you (and your son) have had, tenure, career-pathing and progression lose all meaning…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05