• Re: John Henry

From Janithor@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Sun Apr 16 10:36:36 2023
    x-no-archive: yes

On 4/16/2023 10:24 AM, Chad Bryant wrote:
    Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would like it known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or even concerned about him, except for the fact that I
    wouldn't want him to die.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the internet.
    My own kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't care), but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he had a chance with. That's how he ended up broke and
    losing his place & car. He was several months behind on paying for both of them.

The smashed window on his car? He parked where he shouldn't have.

I told him he needed to go at the end of January '19. My wife would have booted him before that. If I hadn't told him he needed to go, he'd still be there.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had known that they were under 18, I would have been the first to turn him in and drop him like a hot plate.

Anamarie is real. I've met her. I suspect every word that comes from her is true.

But he's saving the world from capitalism. Only 1 out of every 10,000
    actually needs to work. Don't you rubes see your own enslavement?
    Paypal him now, we can do this! 150 IQ!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 10:24:20 2023
    Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would like it known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or even concerned about him, except for the fact that I wouldn'
    t want him to die.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the internet. My
    own kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't care), but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he had a chance with. That's how he ended up broke and
    losing his place & car. He was several months behind on paying for both of them.

I told him he needed to go at the end of January '19. My wife would have booted him before that. If I hadn't told him he needed to go, he'd still be there.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had known that they were under 18, I would have been the first to turn him in and drop him like a hot plate.

Anamarie is real. I've met her. I suspect every word that comes from her is true.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 15:58:40 2023
    In article <573e2854-b654-451c-945a-0d7a856d097cn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would like it known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or even concerned about him, except for the fact that I

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the internet.
    My own kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

I chased the real Chad out of here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Apr 16 15:02:34 2023
    On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 3:58:46 PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

You didn't do jack shit, you filthy old opiate addict. You live in a rural trailer park.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Apr 16 15:30:34 2023

On 4/16/2023 2:58 PM, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <573e2854-b654-451c-945a-0d7a856d097cn@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

Well done, sir!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 16:34:36 2023
    In article <3040e437-9027-4523-8b20-2e2b17844d27n@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 3:58:46PM UTC-6, Skeeter wrote:

You didn't do jack shit, you filthy old opiate addict. You live in a rural trailer park.

and he left with his tail tucked

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 16:35:07 2023
    In article <u1hsu9$2n5oj$1@dont-email.me>, Janithor@comcast.net says...

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the
    internet. My own kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

Well done, sir!

I can't believe anyone would want to frog him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chad Bryant@21:1/5 to Janithor on Sun Apr 16 15:35:22 2023
    On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 4:30:37 PM UTC-6, Janithor wrote:
    In article <573e2854-b654-451c...@googlegroups.com>,
    chada...@aol.com says...

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the
    internet. My own kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

Well done, sir!

Was it Dink or Skeeter? Make up your mind, toilet plunger.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 16:44:43 2023
    In article <310c3f1a-0d4a-46e3-a626-aaf33803c2dan@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 4:30:37PM UTC-6, Janithor wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't care), but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he had a chance with. That's how he ended up broke
    and losing his place & car. He was several months behind on paying for both of them.

Well done, sir!

Dink was a warm up then I came in for the kill.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Apr 16 15:57:59 2023

On 4/16/2023 3:44 PM, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <310c3f1a-0d4a-46e3-a626-aaf33803c2dan@googlegroups.com>, chadabryant@aol.com says...

On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 4:30:37 PM UTC-6, Janithor wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

Well done, sir!

Indeed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Janithor on Sun Apr 16 17:48:17 2023
    Janithor wrote:

In article <310c3f1a-0d4a-46e3-a626-aaf33803c2dan@googlegroups.com>,
    chadabryant@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would
    like it known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years >>>>>> ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or
    even concerned about him, except for the fact that I wouldn't want >>>>>> him to die.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I
    let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him
    a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply
    wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the internet. My own
    kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in
    town at the time.

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't
    care), but he was waisting the time he should have been "working"
    on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he >>>>>> had a chance with. That's how he ended up broke and losing his
    place & car. He was several months behind on paying for both of them. >>>>>>

I told him he needed to go at the end of January '19. My wife
    would have booted him before that. If I hadn't told him he needed
    to go, he'd still be there.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had
    known that they were under 18, I would have been the first to turn >>>>>> him in and drop him like a hot plate.

Anamarie is real. I've met her. I suspect every word that comes
    from her is true.

Well done, sir!

Indeed.

why did emmett apologize

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 17:08:25 2023

On 4/16/2023 4:48 PM, % wrote:
    Janithor wrote:

In article <310c3f1a-0d4a-46e3-a626-aaf33803c2dan@googlegroups.com>,
    chadabryant@aol.com says...

chada...@aol.com says...

Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would
    like it known for the record that I cut ties with JH several
    years ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him
    anywhere, or even concerned about him, except for the fact that I >>>>>>> wouldn't want him to die.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I >>>>>>> let him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him >>>>>>> a chance to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply >>>>>>> wanted to smoke weed all day and argue on the internet. My own
    kids witnessed this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in
    town at the time.

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't
    care), but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" >>>>>>> on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought
    he had a chance with. That's how he ended up broke and losing his >>>>>>> place & car. He was several months behind on paying for both of
    them.

The smashed window on his car? He parked where he shouldn't have. >>>>>>>
    I told him he needed to go at the end of January '19. My wife
    would have booted him before that. If I hadn't told him he needed >>>>>>> to go, he'd still be there.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had >>>>>>> known that they were under 18, I would have been the first to
    turn him in and drop him like a hot plate.

Anamarie is real. I've met her. I suspect every word that comes
    from her is true.

Well done, sir!

Indeed.

why did emmett apologize

We'll probably have the answer when we finally achieve world peace.
    Don't hold your breath.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon Apr 17 09:00:56 2023
    Chad Bryant <chadabryant@aol.com> wrote:
    Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would like it
    known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years ago. I'm not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or even concerned about
    him, except for the fact that I wouldn't want him to die.

Welcome back. Six months is about you average hello-spine induced absence. Congrats on briefly manning up. The Zimmermen look forward to cutting you
    down to size, as usual.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let him
    stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance to
    rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to smoke weed
    all day and argue on the internet. My own kids witnessed this when they
    would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

Er, yes you were. Unlike your kids who were living with your “wife” Annaliese and her real husband, Uncle Lonnie - you were there, as evidence
    by your fat reflection in the monitor of JHD flicking the bird, and the infamous video where you goaded him into that hilarious wheezing submission
    to the dastardly monitor / skip him tag team…

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't care),
    but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" on being a personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he had a chance
    with. That's how he ended up broke and losing his place & car. He was
    several months behind on paying for both of them.

I like to think the capitulation of the Net.Bastard played a role. As did
    you, for bringing him to the sacrificial altar of Meta, where he was mauled appropriately and his spirit crushed.

As I told him at the time. He parked at your place and you smashed it
    yourself to ensure he remained reliant upon you.

The Poutine Crutch…

He only moved in in late December. He claimed years ago that he voluntarily moved out a week later when he realised how much you were using him.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had known
    that they were under 18, I would have been the first to turn him in and
    drop him like a hot plate.

Sure you would. Because it’s so touch to tell the difference between
    someone who’s 15 instead of 45.

FYI - I’m talking years, not stone, lardass…

I know a number of people have claimed you are not the real Chad. But I
    know Chad. And I know you are him.

I’d spot your cowardly, sociopathic, lazy, impoverished ass anywhere. It takes a like-minded grub of the highest order to turn his back on the only friend he ever knew - just because he couldn’t crawl as low you.

Welcome back, assclown. I’m not sure what I’ll enjoy more - beating you like the broken fuckstick you are or watching on with a grand old smile as
    you pretend you somehow can’t see me. Rest assured, I’ll be here until you weasel away - just like you or your soulmate John have every other time we
    set about training you…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon Apr 17 09:08:49 2023
    Chad Bryant <chadabryant@aol.com> wrote:
    On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 4:30:37 PM UTC-6, Janithor wrote:
    chada...@aol.com says...

Since I'm aware of the current goings-on in RSPW Land, I would like it >>>> known for the record that I cut ties with JH several years ago. I'm
    not giving him money, or shilling for him anywhere, or even concerned
    about him, except for the fact that I wouldn't want him to die.

When he got himself evicted from his apartment in winter 2018, I let
    him stay at my place in Salt Lake. The intent was to give him a chance >>>> to rebuild and get back on his feet. Instead, he simply wanted to
    smoke weed all day and argue on the internet. My own kids witnessed
    this when they would drop by, since I wasn't in town at the time.

I don't know how he was suspended from Lyft (and I really don't care), >>>> but he was waisting the time he should have been "working" on being a
    personal chauffeur for some young lesbian he thought he had a chance
    with. That's how he ended up broke and losing his place & car. He was
    several months behind on paying for both of them.

I told him he needed to go at the end of January '19. My wife would
    have booted him before that. If I hadn't told him he needed to go, he'd still be there.

I know he always had a thing for "younger" women, though if I had
    known that they were under 18, I would have been the first to turn him >>>> in and drop him like a hot plate.

Well done, sir!

I like to this it was a team effort, you Cushingoid Coward.

How does it feel, knowing that every single member of rspw, plus your
    ex-wife and your two bloated birth sons, all prefer Lonnie Salisbury to
    you.

Every. Single. Person…

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Family Guy@21:1/5 to Chad Bryant on Mon Apr 17 08:05:27 2023
    On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 1:24:24 PM UTC-4, Chad Bryant wrote:

Nice try, "Chad."
    Google and AOL?
    That's like you and a salad, just not believable.

I don't know who you actually are in trying to impersonate "Chadlee," but you sucked at it.
    Even one of his sockpuppets could have done a better job.

As for JHD, fuck him.
    He is a delusional shit, a narcissistic jerk, I hope he ends up homeless living on the street.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 10 08:50:45 2023
    XPost: alt.0a.fred-hall.nancy-boy

v (ironically named) Chad?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Janithor on Mon Jul 10 09:41:54 2023
    XPost: alt.0a.fred-hall.nancy-boy

Janithor wrote:

v (ironically named) Chad?

who is really , gerk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 25 16:10:00 2023

Any updates?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Janithor on Sat Nov 25 17:31:12 2023
    Janithor wrote:

Any updates?

a greg sock died

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Janithor on Sun Nov 26 02:17:57 2023
    Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in
    news:uju2co$2vs5l$2@dont-email.me:

Any updates?

Thanks for asking!

He's supposed to be booted on the 30th. He's in auto-screed mode the
    last few days. Nothing but stale reposts, begging and one post
    complaining when others repost "his" sentences. Not even an update on
    The Last Great Mooch-a-thon of 2023.

So sad. He's already trashing the lady he mooching from who has
    supported him for the last 7 months and that he likely never gave a
    dime.

John has already whined that his "roommate" had the gall to ask to start
    help paying bills 10 weeks ago and that it was being used as an excuse
    to boot him. Last I checked, "roommates" were supposed to share the
    costs and bills. I suppose John has made up a new self-serving ethical definition of "roommate" that only applies to him.

ProTip: You should never enable John's sense of entitlement and
    reinforce his lack of self-awareness.

Instead send money to https://ofsds.org/donate/

Unlike John, the dogs won't turn on you when you shut off the ATM.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kara Mac@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 06:38:49 2023
    On Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 9:18:02 PM UTC-5, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
    Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in news:uju2co$2vs5l$2...@dont-email.me:

Any updates?

Thanks for asking!

dime.

John has already whined that his "roommate" had the gall to ask to start help paying bills 10 weeks ago and that it was being used as an excuse
    costs and bills. I suppose John has made up a new self-serving ethical definition of "roommate" that only applies to him.

I am convinced he has found a new sucker. A kind person who is believing the "all I need is....." story. Another person thinking give him a month or two and he will be on his feet. A person who will soon know what Mona now knows.
    Otherwise no way is this pansy ass prioritizing making sure the world considers a 40 year old pop song as he is less than a week from homeless. If that was a real possibility history says he would be screaming like a little bitch right now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 26 08:09:37 2023

On 11/25/2023 6:17 PM, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

Any updates?

Thanks for asking!

dime.

John has already whined that his "roommate" had the gall to ask to start
    help paying bills 10 weeks ago and that it was being used as an excuse

I don't understand, I thought only 1 out of 10,000 people need to work?
    (And who's the 1 chump who will sign up for that deal?)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Davey Zimmerman #274@21:1/5 to Janithor on Sun Nov 26 17:51:14 2023
    news:ujvqk0$3aoje$2@dont-email.me:

On 11/25/2023 6:17 PM, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:

Any updates?

Thanks for asking!

dime.

John has already whined that his "roommate" had the gall to ask to
    start help paying bills 10 weeks ago and that it was being used as an
    excuse to boot him. Last I checked, "roommates" were supposed to
    share the costs and bills. I suppose John has made up a new
    self-serving ethical definition of "roommate" that only applies to
    him.

I don't understand, I thought only 1 out of 10,000 people need to
    work? (And who's the 1 chump who will sign up for that deal?)

No, each person works every 10,000 days and the next person will work on
    day 9,999 and so forth. Except for the Social Justice Warriors who post content. Obviously they're exempt by design.

Glad I could clear that up.

PayPal him now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 30 13:42:10 2024

Has anyone heard from him lately?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ]v[etaphoid Inc.@21:1/5 to Janithor on Mon Feb 5 19:23:58 2024
    Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone heard from him lately?

Today in Carlilse Bay, Barbados I met a man wearing a fur trenchcoating, speaking Swahili and with two kittens stuffed in each pocket of his jacket.

He was not, however, half as much of a deranged fuckwit as that perennial blubbering nut case, John Henry DeJong!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05