• TOTM

From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 17:26:48 2022
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/republicans_hate_america/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Tue Oct 11 06:27:38 2022
    On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/republicans_hate_america/

Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus - nothing else they say matters - at all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Tue Oct 11 15:57:13 2022
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 9:27:41 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
    On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus - nothing else they say matters - at all.

You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST abortion.

You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's some Lewis Carroll ish right there.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to Show us where we on Tue Oct 11 17:47:21 2022
    In article <367898fd-1674-42b7-8196-997f8a85e3bcn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST abortion.

Show us where we said that. I will wait but you will run.

You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's some Lewis Carroll ish right there.

You have a dull life don't you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Oct 12 07:32:26 2022
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 7:47:25 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

More exciting than yours!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 08:40:45 2022
    In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a-956b-436cfd59989dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

How so? You don't know me. Drop the 5th grade responses and grow up.

I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the current administration.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Oct 12 07:58:09 2022
    On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 10:40:49 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>,

I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the current administration.

You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your ass.

If you can't be happy about that, you won't be happy about anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 09:26:41 2022
    XPost: alt.checkmate

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your ass.

Weed has been legal where I am for years. I can take 20 bucks to the
    store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping
    bottom again.

Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live where it is
    already legal.

I been happy about it for years. Now what has he done for the country?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 15:31:08 2022
    XPost: alt.checkmate, alt.atheism, alt.usenet.kooks

So Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> sez to me they sez:

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, >davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...
    In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi >>>>>>>Has the High Ground wrote: >>>>>>>>https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/repub >>>>>>>>licans_hate_america/
    Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus - >>>>>>>nothing else they say matters - at all.
    You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for >>>>>>someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST >>>>>>abortion.
    You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's some >>>>>>Lewis Carroll ish right there.
    How so? You don't know me. Drop the 5th grade responses and grow up. I >>>was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the
    current administration.
    You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of
    marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your
    ass.

bottom again.

already legal.

Good luck to you when the Conservative MAGA dorks that you worship take it all away from you just because they need to do the opposite of what Biden did.

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
    ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
    ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
    ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 09:38:13 2022

In article <$1$$wKmBvz.zPwD9g.tIqkGpm0@200.115.7.84>, Pwner2theM@a.x
    says...

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, >davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...
    In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>, >>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 9:27:41 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote: >>>>>>>On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi >>>>>>>Has the High Ground wrote: >>>>>>>>https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/repub >>>>>>>>licans_hate_america/
    Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus - >>>>>>>nothing else they say matters - at all.
    You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for >>>>>>someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST >>>>>>abortion.
    You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's some >>>>>>Lewis Carroll ish right there.
    How so? You don't know me. Drop the 5th grade responses and grow up. I >>>was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the
    current administration.
    You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of
    marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your
    ass.

store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping >bottom again.

already legal.

Good luck to you when the Conservative MAGA dorks that you worship take it all away from you just because they need to do the opposite of what Biden did.

Oh the irony. I have been smoking for 50 years. Do you really think that
    would stop anything?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 15:45:44 2022

In article <$1$$wKmBvz.zPwD9g.tIqkGpm0@200.115.7.84>, Pwner2theM@a.x
    says...
    In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, >>>davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...
    In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 7:47:25 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 9:27:41 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote: >>>>>>>>>On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, >>>>>>>>>Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote: >>>>>>>>>>https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/rep >>>>>>>>>>ub licans_hate_america/
    Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus >>>>>>>>>- nothing else they say matters - at all.
    You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for >>>>>>>>someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST >>>>>>>>abortion.
    You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's >>>>>>>>some Lewis Carroll ish right there.
    How so? You don't know me. Drop the 5th grade responses and grow up. >>>>>I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the >>>>>current administration.
    You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of >>>>marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your >>>>ass.
    Weed has been legal where I am for years. I can take 20 bucks to the >>>store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping >>>bottom again. Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live >>>where it is already legal.

Good luck to you when the Conservative MAGA dorks that you worship take
    it all away from you just because they need to do the opposite of what >>Biden did.

Oh the irony. I have been smoking for 50 years. Do you really think that >would stop anything?

We're (TINW) "mostly aware" that you're a lifetime criminal, but I keep hearing that there are kids out there that the MAGA people can still save from their own depraved lifestyle choices.

Clearly, you're aware that MAGA people are more than willing to use The State to invasively control your own personal choices.

I heard that there's going to be "lists" of people that they don't like who will be "dealt with" once they take power through violence or any other means necessary.

Odd that you continue to support them just because they are just racist and anti-lgbtq enough for your taste. ;)

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 11:43:22 2022

In article <$1$$oxJJdK3hTXgJ6kzAGBpvJ0@255.6.93.247>, Pwner2theM@a.x
    says...

In article <$1$$wKmBvz.zPwD9g.tIqkGpm0@200.115.7.84>, Pwner2theM@a.x >says...
    In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, >>>davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...
    On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 10:40:49 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 7:47:25 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, >>>>>>>davidbr...@gmail.com says...
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 9:27:41 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote: >>>>>>>>>On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 8:26:50 PM UTC-4, >>>>>>>>>Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote: >>>>>>>>>>https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/xzmunb/rep >>>>>>>>>>ub licans_hate_america/
    Democrats and liberals think Joe Biden is a good president. Thus >>>>>>>>>- nothing else they say matters - at all.
    You guys have literally said --- repeatedly --- you'll vote for >>>>>>>>someone who has paid for abortions, as long as they're AGAINST >>>>>>>>abortion.
    You really wanna talk about stuff that doesn't matter? That's >>>>>>>>some Lewis Carroll ish right there.
    How so? You don't know me. Drop the 5th grade responses and grow up. >>>>>I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the >>>>>current administration.
    You can't even be happy about the coming decriminalization of >>>>marijuana, that just shows what a giant sized stick you have up your >>>>ass.
    Weed has been legal where I am for years. I can take 20 bucks to the >>>store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping >>>bottom again. Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live >>>where it is already legal.

Good luck to you when the Conservative MAGA dorks that you worship take >>it all away from you just because they need to do the opposite of what >>Biden did.

Oh the irony. I have been smoking for 50 years. Do you really think that >would stop anything?

We're (TINW) "mostly aware" that you're a lifetime criminal, but I keep hearing that there are kids out there that the MAGA people can still save from their own depraved lifestyle choices.

That was really dumb. I mean really.

Clearly, you're aware that MAGA people are more than willing to use The State to invasively control your own personal choices.

How do you know this?

I heard that there's going to be "lists" of people that they don't like who will be "dealt with" once they take power through violence or any other means necessary.

Sounds a lot like rioting liberals.

Odd that you continue to support them just because they are just racist and anti-lgbtq enough for your taste. ;)

That's not why I support them. That's what you and MSM thinks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Oct 12 18:01:47 2022

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:

I have been smoking for 50 years.

That is just more proof of your stupidity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 18:09:08 2022

So Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> sez to me they sez:

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:

"Just because I type stuff doesn't mean anything." - Skeeter

He's not very bright, obvs.

LOL

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 12:06:13 2022

In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, noemail@verizon.net says...

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:

How so? Details with evidence. I'll wait.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Max Pwner on Wed Oct 12 11:11:43 2022

Max Pwner wrote:

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in
    news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:

LOL

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

is that all you talk about

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 12:12:31 2022

In article <$1$$l29PaJT4672P0ZAgNvuX.u@209.48.185.103>, Pwner2theM@a.x
    says...

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:

Do you believe everything you read on usenet? Neither will LE.

You're so dumb.

Pot is legal here. Neener.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 13 01:43:11 2022

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, noemail@verizon.net says...

Smoking is per se stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 19:49:44 2022

In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, noemail@verizon.net says...

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:

So you don't like weed?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 13 03:03:16 2022

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, noemail@verizon.net says...

news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>,
    noemail@verizon.net says...

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

"I have been smoking for 50 years."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 21:25:26 2022

In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>, noemail@verizon.net says...

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

We were talking about weed you noob.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mike Hunt@21:1/5 to Mitchell Holman on Thu Oct 13 09:09:15 2022

Mitchell Holman wrote:
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>,

news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>,

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

You have been smoking weed for 50 years?

No wonder your posts make no sense.

https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+addled+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 13 13:06:15 2022

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:

In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>, noemail@verizon.net says...

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

You have been smoking week for 50 years?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 07:18:54 2022

In article <XnsAF2F51D0DFF83noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>, noemail@verizon.net says...

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

You have been smoking week for 50 years?

I never smoked "week".

How is it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 13:50:49 2022

In article <XnsAF2F51D0DFF83noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>, >noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>, >>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, >>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, >>>>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>>>news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:
    So you don't like weed?
    Your claim: "I have been smoking for 50 years."
    You have been smoking week for 50 years? No wonder your posts
    make no sense.

I never smoked "week".

How is it?

Checkmate has proclaimed that when people misspell things like that it's because of serious psychological "issues".

Perhaps someone is fucking with his head besides himself? ;)

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 07:19:35 2022

In article <_5U1L.279376$PRW4.242093@fx11.iad>, m.hunt@noneyabiz.invalid says...

Mitchell Holman wrote:

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

https://www.google.com/search?q=drug+addled+pissbum&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

Chad Bryant is seeking attention again. More info later.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mike Hunt@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 09:23:38 2022

SSI collecting drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks AKA Skeeter
    wrote:
    In article <_5U1L.279376$PRW4.242093@fx11.iad>, m.hunt@noneyabiz.invalid says...

Mitchell Holman wrote:
    news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:

So you don't like weed?

Your claim:

Chad Bryant is seeking attention again. More info later.

You give the fat fucker Chad plenty of attention, pissbum.

https://imgur.com/a/ZIUp8AY LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 07:59:27 2022

In article <$1$$EYD0CUTQPCmzWnwTQKCtba@22.27.212.167>, Pwner2theM@a.x
    says...

In article <XnsAF2F51D0DFF83noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>, >noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>, >>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, >>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, >>>>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>>>news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:
    So you don't like weed?
    make no sense.

I never smoked "week".

How is it?

Checkmate has proclaimed that when people misspell things like that it's because of serious psychological "issues".

Perhaps someone is fucking with his head besides himself? ;)

Please get off my leg.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitchell Holman@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Thu Oct 13 17:31:45 2022

Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db1c7ae97ae2c6989ab0@usnews.blocknews.net:

says...

In article <XnsAF2F51D0DFF83noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>,

So you don't like weed?

So you have been smoking weed for 50 years?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Mitchell Holman on Thu Oct 13 10:37:18 2022

Mitchell Holman wrote:
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:MPG.3db1c7ae97ae2c6989ab0@usnews.blocknews.net:

says...

In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, >>>>>>>>>> noemail@verizon.net says...

So you don't like weed?

holman in the wrestling group , lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 12:17:10 2022

In article <WfudneR9a6lT0dX-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>, pursent100 @gmail.com says...

Mitchell Holman wrote:

says...

In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, >>>>>>>> noemail@verizon.net says...
    In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, >>>>>>>>>> noemail@verizon.net says...

So you don't like weed?

holman in the wrestling group , lol

LOL lead them astray.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 12:16:39 2022

In article <XnsAF2F7ED43310Anoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>, noemail@verizon.net says...

In article <$1$$EYD0CUTQPCmzWnwTQKCtba@22.27.212.167>, Pwner2theM@a.x says...

So you don't like weed?

Yes sir. I grow it too. So what?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 00:49:32 2022

Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:50:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
    #

So you don't like weed?
    make no sense.

I never smoked "week".

How is it?

Perhaps someone is fucking with his head besides himself? ;()

Nobody melts like you do, Queenie. Your marathon butthurt yesterday
    culminated in quite a few posts that looked like dog vomit before you eventually collapsed in exhaustion.

--
    Checkmate
    Copyright 2022
    all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
    https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI ***************************************************
    "I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
    kensi." -Nadegda
    Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$21@dont-email.me> ***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
    Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
    Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
    award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
    Philosopher, Humanitarian
    Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
    Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
    May 2010-February 12, 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to Max Pwner on Fri Oct 14 07:11:45 2022

Max Pwner wrote:
    So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bull@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
    Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:50:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
    that: #

So you don't like weed?
    make no sense.
    I never smoked "week". How is it?
    Checkmate has proclaimed that when people misspell things like that
    it's because of serious psychological "issues". Perhaps someone is
    fucking with his head besides himself? ;()

Nobody melts like you do, Queenie. Your marathon butthurt yesterday
    culminated in quite a few posts that looked like dog vomit before you
    eventually collapsed in exhaustion.

Your foamy hateful Usenet Performance Art fan-fiction is noted, Jim.

Will you be dispensing more prescription medication info for the rest of the AC junkies who worship at your feet (OR ELSE!)?

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

you left out his daughter

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 13:54:53 2022

So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bull@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by
    Checkmate!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:50:49 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion
    that: #

In article <XnsAF2F51D0DFF83noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>, >>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>news:MPG.3db1330f45e6dc47989a8e@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2EDFB962548noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>, >>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>news:MPG.3db11ca5b8f04d7e989a8a@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2ED22582036noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>, >>>>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>>>news:MPG.3db0b0023ca91f90989a1b@usnews.blocknews.net:
    In article <XnsAF2E83EB5DB9Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.58>, >>>>>>>>>noemail@verizon.net says...
    Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> wrote in >>>>>>>>>>news:MPG.3db08d4cbcc9f592989a07@usnews.blocknews.net:
    So you don't like weed?
    make no sense.
    I never smoked "week". How is it?
    Checkmate has proclaimed that when people misspell things like that
    it's because of serious psychological "issues". Perhaps someone is
    fucking with his head besides himself? ;()

Nobody melts like you do, Queenie. Your marathon butthurt yesterday >culminated in quite a few posts that looked like dog vomit before you >eventually collapsed in exhaustion.

Your foamy hateful Usenet Performance Art fan-fiction is noted, Jim.

Will you be dispensing more prescription medication info for the rest of the AC junkies who worship at your feet (OR ELSE!)?

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 07:03:36 2022
    On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 11:26:45 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

That's all you think about isn't it?
    Typical Conservative.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 08:15:52 2022
    In article <66a7973e-f88d-49f8-a477-787269aa5103n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the current
    administration.

store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

How you got that from that I will never know.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 07:50:13 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 10:15:58 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <66a7973e-f88d-49f8...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <1498ef0c-772a-461a...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

Weed has been legal where I am for years. I can take 20 bucks to the store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping bottom again.

Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live where it is already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

There are sooooooooooooooo many, many, many MANY things that you will never know....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 09:55:53 2022
    In article <623ad86d-52df-4e61-bd1a-07cc5be9f231n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

Weed has been legal where I am for years. I can take 20 bucks to the store and bring some home. So do you have a point or are you scraping bottom again.

Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live where it is already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

There are sooooooooooooooo many, many, many MANY things that you will never know....

You still didn't explain your remark. It makes no sense. Weed is legal
    here, so what?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 09:17:02 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:55:58 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <623ad86d-52df-4e61...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

here, so what?

There are plenty of places where it is NOT. Those people are still vulnerable to charges and persecution.
    It's not a "You" issue. It's an "EVERYONE" issue.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 10:37:53 2022
    In article <a666eb5b-6bc2-440d-92b5-ce75b97ca2f4n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

In article <66a7973e-f88d-49f8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

bottom again.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

You still didn't explain your remark. It makes no sense. Weed is legal here, so what?

There are plenty of places where it is NOT. Those people are still vulnerable to charges and persecution.

Maybe they shouldn't break the law.

I never said it was, you said that. Not "EVERYONE" smokes weed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 10:59:51 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 12:37:58 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <a666eb5b-6bc2-440d...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <66a7973e-f88d-49f8...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

You still didn't explain your remark. It makes no sense. Weed is legal here, so what?

I never said it was, you said that.

"Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live where it is already legal. "

AHEM. Just HOW senile are you gramps?

Not "EVERYONE" smokes weed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 12:04:22 2022
    In article <03837d0d-0827-4d00-abdb-ebc8462cdb69n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

In article <623ad86d-52df-4e61...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

"Talking about making it legal is stupid to us that live where it is already legal. "

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 11:10:04 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 2:04:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <03837d0d-0827-4d00...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <623ad86d-52df-4e61...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

here, so what?

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 11:32:52 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 2:26:12 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.
    The fact is you still ignored it.

You ignore the stuff YOU YOURSELF WRITE, so....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 12:26:07 2022
    In article <bc4b6bbf-89f7-404f-85c3-3a2d9602898dn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 2:04:27 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <03837d0d-0827-4d00...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <a666eb5b-6bc2-440d...@googlegroups.com>, davidbr...@gmail.com says...

administration.

bottom again.

already legal.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

Typical Conservative.

here, so what?

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 14:55:52 2022
    In article <bf7f96e0-633b-4369-9f0c-d67bb0400af5n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

No I can't because I wrote it you numbskull.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 18 15:43:09 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 4:55:58 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <bf7f96e0-633b-4369...@googlegroups.com>,

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

One would THINK that would be the case, but astonishingly, no.

Anyhoo, back to the original subject of this thread, why are you guys supporting Herschel Walker??

And ....fucking Mehemt Oz???? Cant you find anyone better???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Janithor@21:1/5 to Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou on Tue Oct 18 15:45:09 2022
    x-no-archive: yes

On 10/18/2022 3:43 PM, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground wrote:

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 2:26:12 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>,

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

Anyhoo, back to the original subject of this thread, why are you guys supporting Herschel Walker??

Racist.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 16:54:59 2022
    In article <3b8cc3ad-169e-4346-8cf0-2cef8ba28e00n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

Prove it.

Who is? I think he's an idiot. Stop assuming.

Can you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 18 16:55:30 2022
    In article <tina9k$3qkbf$14@dont-email.me>, Janithor@comcast.net says...

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 2:26:12 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>> In article <367898fd-1674-42b7...@googlegroups.com>,

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

Racist.

Have you seen the mummy Oz is running against?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Wed Oct 19 07:13:26 2022
    On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 6:55:35 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <tina9k$3qkbf$1...@dont-email.me>, Jani...@comcast.net says...

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

Racist.
    John Fetterman could kick your ass the day after having a stroke and with one hand tied behind his back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 19 13:20:56 2022
    In article <632735bd-6562-4fd9-b3d0-dab31bb9eca6n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 6:55:35 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <tina9k$3qkbf$1...@dont-email.me>, Jani...@comcast.net says...

It is.

Not as much as Biden.

You ignored that.

IRONY.

Racist.
    John Fetterman could kick your ass the day after having a stroke and with one hand tied behind his back.

and he sways away from the topic. Why won't Fetterman debate Oz? Why
    won't he release his medical records?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Libtard@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sun Dec 18 11:08:07 2022
    XPost: alt.checkmate

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 09:26:41 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

In article <cd5bca2c-3833-438f-9571-e8a362dd7ad7n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

I was wondering if any of you liberals have any good word on the current >> > administration.

bottom again.

already legal.

Here are 22 of Joe Biden’s greatest accomplishments as president of the United States.

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to
    increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads,
    airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well
    as waterways and energy systems.

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in
    the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by
    signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced
    background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds
    for youth mental health.

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in
    American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out
    of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with
    loans who make under $125,000 a year.

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on
    Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to
    $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and
    increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic
    caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest
    corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair
    share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by
    rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the
    Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers
    Sweden and Finland.

14. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices
    through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government
    health spending.

15. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by
    imposing stiff economic sanctions.

16. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80
    billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

17. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president
    in U.S. history.

18. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a
    year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

19. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn
    pits and other toxins.

20. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American
    manufacturing and innovation.

21. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

22. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration
    reinstated them after a 17-year freeze.

And this is only at the 1/4 mark of his presidency.

Any questions, kook?

--
    Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05