• Donald Trump Threatens Mitch McConnell, Makes Racist Insults to Wife...

From Jason Todd!!!@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 05:05:00 2022
    ...and of course P-Dub and Skeeter are silent about it.

Donald Trump was permanently suspended from Twitter "due to the risk of further incitement of violence," but on Friday night took his social media approach to his Truth Social website.

Trump accused Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell of having a "death wish" after a government shutdown was averted.

"Must immediately seek help and advise (sic0 from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!" he said of Elaine Chow, who served in his cabinet for four years as Secretary of Transportation.

Trump's post generated outrage online.

You CAN Cancel Your Timeshare
    Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader's wife."

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' — [McConnell]
    and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate — will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' — dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters — same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob Trump
    incited to violence," Wu added.

Janai Nelson, the president of the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, wrote, "I double dare all major media outlets to call this what it is: thinly-veiled incitement to violence and overt racism."

Podcaster Fred Wellman said, "Elaine Chao was Trump’s Secretary of Transportation for 4 years and he just called her the ridiculously racist nickname 'Coco Chow.' Yes…you are a racist if you still support this broken *sshole."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I’m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I have
    to point out he also misspelled advice."

and now, here's Skeeter who will deny supporting this statement, but won't disown it either.

Because he's a fucking pussy and traitor. I hate Mitch McConnell, and would love to see him thrown in jail someday, but I don't want to kill him or his wife.

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 09:12:23 2022
    In article <e63c0185-3764-4f0e-9ea3-2b101c797f1an@googlegroups.com>, janklowicz24@yahoo.com says...

Donald Trump was permanently suspended from Twitter "due to the risk of further incitement of violence," but on Friday night took his social media approach to his Truth Social website.

Trump accused Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell of having a "death wish" after a government shutdown was averted.

"Must immediately seek help and advise (sic0 from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!" he said of Elaine Chow, who served in his cabinet for four years as Secretary of Transportation.

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader's wife.
    "

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' ? [McConnell]
    and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate ? will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' ? dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters ? same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob Trump

Janai Nelson, the president of the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, wrote, "I double dare all major media outlets to call this what it is: thinly-veiled incitement to violence and overt racism."

Podcaster Fred Wellman said, "Elaine Chao was Trump?s Secretary of Transportation for 4 years and he just called her the ridiculously racist nickname 'Coco Chow.' Yes?you are a racist if you still support this broken *sshole."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I?m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I have
    to point out he also misspelled advice."

and now, here's Skeeter who will deny supporting this statement, but won't disown it either.

Because he's a fucking pussy and traitor. I hate Mitch McConnell, and would love to see him thrown in jail someday, but I don't want to kill him or his wife.

Jason

Do you think a Valium will help you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 11:22:18 2022
    In article <c2cd87d5-6f21-4643-a19c-b276a6231f18n@googlegroups.com>, janklowicz24@yahoo.com says...

On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 11:12:29 AM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <e63c0185-3764-4f0e...@googlegroups.com>,
    janklo...@yahoo.com says...

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader's
    wife."

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' ? [
    McConnell] and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate ? will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' ? dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters ? same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob
    Trump incited to violence," Wu added.

Podcaster Fred Wellman said, "Elaine Chao was Trump?s Secretary of Transportation for 4 years and he just called her the ridiculously racist nickname 'Coco Chow.' Yes?you are a racist if you still support this broken *sshole."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I?m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I
    have to point out he also misspelled advice."

Jason

Proving me right yet AGAYNE

Jason

Just what was proven? You posted another screed that I don't give a shit
    about. So any good word on your hero Joe?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jason Todd!!!@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 1 10:21:01 2022

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader's
    wife."

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' ? [
    McConnell] and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate ? will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' ? dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters ? same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob Trump

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I?m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I

Jason

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jason Todd!!!@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Sat Oct 1 10:27:16 2022
    On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 1:22:24 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c2cd87d5-6f21-4643...@googlegroups.com>,

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader'
    s wife."

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' ? dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters ? same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob

Jason

Jason
    Just what was proven?

You SERIOUSLY CANNOT READ

You posted another screed that I don't give a shit
    about.

Which is exactly what I said.

So any good word on your hero Joe?
    He's given that fucking Nazi DeSantis a blank check for billions so that your fucking White Trash cousins can rebuild their trailer parks.

Does that count?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 11:59:12 2022
    In article <28cc421c-5559-4b36-b978-6502f10060b6n@googlegroups.com>, janklowicz24@yahoo.com says...

On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 1:22:24 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <c2cd87d5-6f21-4643...@googlegroups.com>,

In article <e63c0185-3764-4f0e...@googlegroups.com>, janklo...@yahoo.com says...

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the
    leader's wife."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I?m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel
    I have to point out he also misspelled advice."

Jason

Jason
    Just what was proven?

You SERIOUSLY CANNOT READ

You posted another screed that I don't give a shit
    about.

Which is exactly what I said.

So why waste your time?

So any good word on your hero Joe?
    He's given that fucking Nazi DeSantis a blank check for billions so that your fucking White Trash cousins can rebuild their trailer parks.

So nothing but insults. Typical bigoted liberal.

Does that count?

Not to the voters.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 04:23:37 2022
    On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 8:05:02 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader's wife.
    "

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' — [
    McConnell] and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate — will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' — dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters — same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob

Podcaster Fred Wellman said, "Elaine Chao was Trump’s Secretary of Transportation for 4 years and he just called her the ridiculously racist nickname 'Coco Chow.' Yes…you are a racist if you still support this broken *sshole."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I’m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I

Jason

Coco Chow.... hilarious!!! Libtard outrage is precious.

Mitch is pretty much a RINO now.

Trump should not try to run for president. He should unite the party and support someone who has a little more tact when speaking.

DESANTIS FOR PRESIDENT 2024. Because we actually CARE about the USA. Democrats DON'T.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to P-Dub on Mon Oct 3 09:12:27 2022
    On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 7:23:39 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    wife."

Former federal prosecutor Shanlon Wu wrote, "Donald Trump using blatant racist tactics in his desperate attacks on McConnell by trying to ridicule Asian American former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chow's name calling her 'Coco Chow' — [
    McConnell] and [GOP] should call him out and reject his racist hate — will they do it?"

"Hardly shocking that Trump would threaten Mitch McConnell by capitalizing the words 'death wish' — dog whistle invitation to Trump's extremist supporters — same Trump who believed his own VP Pence deserved to be lynched by the angry Jan. 6 mob

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I’m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel I

Jason

Wow, so you're just pretty much full -on Stormtrooper now, huh?

Jason

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 16:58:58 2022
    In article <638fded0-22c3-43ca-9e29-51b38561c3f3n@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    wife."

Jason

Jason

Now explain how you got THAT from his post. You losing liberals are
    quick with the labels.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Grou@21:1/5 to Skeeter on Tue Oct 4 10:28:50 2022
    On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:59:02 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <638fded0-22c3-43ca...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the leader'
    s wife."

Jason

Jason
    Now explain how you got THAT from his post.
    "Coco Chow'??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Skeeter@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 4 12:39:33 2022
    In article <df654672-f4f8-4a92-ac23-d99db9276dfcn@googlegroups.com>, davidbrown20782@gmail.com says...

On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:59:02 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
    In article <638fded0-22c3-43ca...@googlegroups.com>,
    davidbr...@gmail.com says...

Ad
    Wesley Financial Group
    "Nothing to see here," conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted. "Just a former president of the United States seeking to incite violence against the minority leader of the United States Senate and launching a racist verbal attack on the
    leader's wife."

Jonah Goldberg, the editor-in-chief of The Dispatch, wrote, "Look, I think the gross bigotry, stupidity, dishonesty, and demagoguery of this is obvious on so many levels and I?m embarrassed for the country. But, because no one else will, I feel
    I have to point out he also misspelled advice."

Jason

Jason
    Now explain how you got THAT from his post.
    "Coco Chow'??

Yea that sounds real Stormtrooper. What a idjet.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05