• Mike Tyson beating the piss out of "JAAAAHN L SOOLivan"

From Nomen Nescio@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 25 02:08:53 2020
    When I was out in Vegas bumming around last time I was so hoping I could find iron Mike. The thing about Mike is that he is a boxing scholar who is a walking encyclopedia on boxing trivia. Mike is a little younger than me but old enough to agree that the
    old time fighters were a ridiculous bunch that only really old men beleive in. I know that Mike must agree with me people like John l Sullivan could not fight
    Worth a loaf of corn studded shit.ill bet Mike recalls boxing writers....men of high intelligence putting John l Sullivan in spots like number 3 best heavyweight ever. Nat Fleischer one of the most cerebral writers ever had his own top ten lost with
    unnelei able clowns. People like Bob Fitzsimmons. I think Mike and I would be reduced to tears talking about 'scientific boxers" like gentleman Jim Corbett being viciouly mowed down by just about any ametuer kid from the ranks of today's fighters. But
    the comedy of comedies would be John l Sullivan getting into the ring with iron Mike. I know it would be good for boxing to see this legend savaged without pity and erased once and for all from the minds of wishful thinkers.
    and for all so sowe never had to hear about him. we

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anonymous@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 25 01:46:42 2020
    When I was out in Vegas bumming around last time I was so hoping I could find iron Mike. The thing about Mike is that he is a boxing scholar who is a walking encyclopedia on boxing trivia. Mike is a little younger than me but old enough to agree that the
    old time fighters were a ridiculous bunch that only really old men beleive in. I know that Mike must agree with me people like John l Sullivan could not fight
    Worth a loaf of corn studded shit.ill bet Mike recalls boxing writers....men of high intelligence putting John l Sullivan in spots like number 3 best heavyweight ever. Nat Fleischer one of the most cerebral writers ever had his own top ten lost with
    unnelei able clowns. People like Bob Fitzsimmons. I think Mike and I would be reduced to tears talking about 'scientific boxers" like gentleman Jim Corbett being viciouly mowed down by just about any ametuer kid from the ranks of today's fighters. But
    the comedy of comedies would be John l Sullivan getting into the ring with iron Mike. I know it would be good for boxing to see this legend savaged without pity and erased once and for all from the minds of wishful thinkers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fritz Wuehler@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 25 08:58:49 2020
    unnelei able clowns. People like Bob Fitzsimmons. I think Mike and I would be reduced to tears talking about 'scientific boxers" like gentleman Jim Corbett being viciouly mowed down by just about any ametuer kid from today's fighters. But the comedy of
    comedies would be John l Sullivan getting into the ring with iron Mike. I know it would be good for boxing to see this legend savaged without pity and erased oncr and for all so sowe never had to hear about him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fritz Wuehler@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 25 18:06:12 2020

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05