• Don King is the stereotype of the African king rootin tootin

From Nomen Nescio@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 16 14:21:58 2020
    I have seen many Don King like charectors in the old movies from the thirties. It really cannot be denied. You can scan your minds eye and remember all of those many African cheifs anxious to do bussiness with the blue eyed devil's. Getting the shiny
    trinkets in return for selling the future country hoss, the future Ken Norton's. The future Johnny keys......the future NFL superstar for a small chest of trinkets. Think about it. There have been hundreds of crazy trbal cheifs with bones in their noses
    and leopard skin robes in old time movies who behaved just like Don King. Don't get me wrong. I like Don king and find him funny. Rlymi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anonymous@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 16 14:22:05 2020
    I have seen many Don King like charectors in the old movies from the thirties. It really cannot be denied. You can scan your minds eye and remember all of those many African cheifs anxious to do bussiness with the blue eyed devil's. Getting the shiny
    trinkets in return for selling the future country hoss, the future Ken Norton's. The future Johnny keys......the future NFL superstar for a small chest of trinkets. Think about it. There have been hundreds of crazy trbal cheifs with bones in their noses
    and leopard skin robes in old time movies who behaved just like Don King. Don't get me wrong. I like Don king and find him funny. Rlymi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)