• Need info. on Fischer pool table

From gtorreshm1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 11 21:10:19 2020
    I just bought a wood top Fischer. Im just trying to find out if the bumpers are replaceable and how. Thanks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From karzettsmsisco72@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 29 00:21:12 2020
    I have a fisher cavalier VIII serial number 88349 im trying to find the value and a picture of what it originally looked like so i can see if any changes have been made my email is karzetta.sisco@yahoo.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From epicmega@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Sandra Handler on Thu Jun 4 08:30:33 2020
    On Monday, January 10, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sandra Handler wrote:
    Is Fischer Mfg. Co. still in business in Missouri?
    If not, where can I get info. on one of their pool tables built in the 70s? Please email direct! Thanks!-

It went out in 1975 and closed the doors. Iwas a worker theree.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From edwardp230@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 9 21:49:53 2020
    Please help. I’m intrigued and hoping to purchase a Fischer pool table. Can you help with or identify any details on 12-3-3612 serial number. Thanks.
    Edwardp230@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hollie Snyder@21:1/5 to Jjpechauer on Fri Oct 29 11:09:49 2021
    On Tuesday, February 22, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jjpechauer wrote:
    Don,
    What kind of information do you need on Fischer pool tables. These tables have
    not been built for over twenty years. I have worked on many Fischer tables, maybe I can answer some of your questions. In fact I just recut the angle of the rails at the pocket openings for a friend of mine who owns a Fischer. He played on it for over twenty years and never really liked the way it played, so
    I improved it a little. It was not one of the better playing tables. Aluminum channels to hold the rails in place and no cushion facings. I think the Valley
    was a little higher quality even back then. There are still lots of people playing on them so they can't be all bad.
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Pechauer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From J K@21:1/5 to Jjpechauer on Tue May 24 22:32:14 2022
    Don,
    not been built for over twenty years. I have worked on many Fischer tables, maybe I can answer some of your questions. In fact I just recut the angle of the rails at the pocket openings for a friend of mine who owns a Fischer. He played on it for over twenty years and never really liked the way it played, so
    I improved it a little. It was not one of the better playing tables. Aluminum channels to hold the rails in place and no cushion facings. I think the Valley
    was a little higher quality even back then. There are still lots of people playing on them so they can't be all bad.
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Pechauer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From J K@21:1/5 to Jjpechauer on Tue May 24 22:31:36 2022
    Hi Jerry!
    I'm not Don, but I am looking for info on a Fischer pool table.
    I am inheriting my Great Grandfather's marble top Empire VII purchased in February 1968 (he kept the receipt). I'm going to have to disassemble it to move it and can't find any information on its assembly. I wondered if you can offer any advice or if you
    might know the answer to some of my questions... There aren't any visible screw heads or obvious removable panels to be able to take off the bumpers so the marble can be lifted out. Do you know how to get the bumpers off? Also wondering if the marble top
    is one piece or three piece?
    Thanks for any advice or info you can offer!
    Jana

Don,
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Pechauer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05