• The Coolest and Strangest pool nicknames ?!?!?

From gibki2@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to PoolZeus on Wed May 6 11:40:05 2020
    On Tuesday, May 5, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, PoolZeus wrote:
    Anybody out there know any really cool pool nicknames? I heard there was a guy
    named Tuscalooka Squarrely. I'd like to know any other cool or wacky ones.

i grew up working in a pool hall in the Detroit area where there were many good players comin through weenie beenie ,baby face and his twice as young as him pool playin girlfriend madelynn, detroit whitey played there all the time in his later years
    cornbread red came by and so did grady mathews but there was a guy that was very quirky that was a super good snooker player he could run a 100 points on you just about every time up and when he broke he sent 2 cherries to the rail and back to the pile
    while the cue ball came back to the d right behind the four ball he had his index finger broken and set into his position that he liked for his bridge and his pool name was crooked finger john he played around the country gambling but i have not been
    able to find anything on line about him there was also taxi cab dan ,weenie beenie, and me the greatest C player that ever lived Snooker Bob, but back in my joy rd days i was Mayor Gribbs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)