• Re: Illuminati Secret Society Invisible Shadow Govt is REAL

From Dhruv@21:1/5 to FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer on Wed Oct 27 16:01:25 2021
    On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:11:45 PM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
    The Shadow Govt Secret Society ILLUMINATI/SYNDICATE is 100% REAL.

No, it isn't - you are just PsychoticAndSchizophrenicAndRacist is all.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/compulsive-acts/200907/psychotic-websites

'A twenty-four-year-old patient I treated for schizophrenia introduced me to a dangerous form of groupthink on display in a number of overtly psychotic websites. There, individuals who, like my patient, believe they are victims of mind control, share
    stories of harassment and tips on how to break free. "Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life," warns the banner on gangstalkingworld.com, one of several such websites. "The Target
    is followed around and placed under surveillance by Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7." The perpetrators of abuse include "Royal Canadian Mounted Police" using a "telepathic amplifier that works with microwaves," "Freemasonic intelligence agencies" using "
    frequency weapons," "bad guys" using "psychotronics," and "Warsaw Pact" researchers using "hypnosis and electromagnetic waves." My patient, who after five years of denying his illness was finally starting to accept that medications might be a good option,
    found confirmation of his odd experiences on these websites in a way that "justified" his paranoia and hallucinations. Once again, he believed the CIA really implanted a chip in his brain and that he didn't need antipsychotic medication, only a
    neurosurgeon who can take the chip out.'

'A British study from 2006 by Dr. Vaughan Bell was among the first to examine this phenomenon. As part of the study, three independent psychiatrists were asked to evaluate 10 online mind-control accounts identified through a simple Google search. Their
    task was (a) to determine whether the poster was psychotic based on his writing and (b) to analyze the hyperlinks within each post to look for evidence of social organization among posters and visitors.'

'The three psychiatrists were in high agreement that "signs of psychosis are strongly present" in the 10 accounts, indicating that posters were very likely to be schizophrenic.'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)