• India vs NZ - WTC

From Shyam Talluri@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 15 22:39:41 2021
    This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for India.
    On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult
    inswinger as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.

its going to be a great game to watch and i am looking forward to it.

Shyam Talluri

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mike Holmans@21:1/5 to stalluri11@gmail.com on Wed Jun 16 09:11:33 2021
    On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Shyam Talluri
    <stalluri11@gmail.com> wrote:

This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for
    India. On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult
    inswinger as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.

It would be a great game to watch if there were play. Unfortunately,
    it is most likely that all you will be able to watch for at least two
    days is rain falling, umpires' inspections, and ground staff trying to
    clear things up before the rain starts again.

Cheers,

Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mike@21:1/5 to Mike Holmans on Fri Jun 18 02:37:33 2021
    On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 9:11:44 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
    On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Shyam Talluri
    <stall...@gmail.com> wrote:

This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for India.
    On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult inswinger
    as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.

It would be a great game to watch if there were play. Unfortunately,
    it is most likely that all you will be able to watch for at least two
    days is rain falling, umpires' inspections, and ground staff trying to
    clear things up before the rain starts again.

Cheers,

Mike

Hopefully there will be play tomorrow, and they have a reserve day as well, although the forcast for monday and tuesday dont look that good either.
    bad luck as the heatwave has just finished, or serve them right for
    not having the wtc final at lords [not that the weather would be any
    better]. If there was enough time I would have NZ as favorites, but
    if its a draw, I spose India will be champions from being no1 in the
    table.

mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05