• Megyn Kelly Mocks Kamala Harris, Michael Obama for Praising Beyonce's '

From Kamala Harris Stupid@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 7 06:15:35 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.nationalism.black, alt.politics XPost: talk.politics.guns, sac.politics

Megyn Kelly mocked Vice President Kamala Harris and former First Lady
    Michelle Obama for their celebration of Beyoncé after the two praised
    the singer for helping spotlight the Black community’s early influence
    in country music through her latest album, “Cowboy Carter.” Kelly added that she felt people “have to pretend” that the multiple Grammy-winner
    is like the return of Jesus Christ.

“I’m not a big Beyoncé follower. I don’t have anything against her… I don’t listen to her music,” the conservative podcaster said on “The
    Megyn Kelly Show.” “But I do get kind of annoyed at how whenever she
    does anything, we have to pretend she’s the Second Coming. It’s like, oh
    my god — they literally call her ‘Queen Bey.’ It’s like she can do absolutely no wrong.”

“If you criticize her, there’s something wrong with you. ‘Well, too bad. Deal with it,'” Kelly continued. “So she’s come out now with a country album. And of course, these leftist and media whores pretend that no
    one’s ever done country before Beyoncé has done it. Country’s this wonderful new genre that the Queen Bey has discovered. ‘Oh my god, this
    is wonderful.’”

The former Fox News personality then specifically called out Harris and
    Obama while reading their responses on social media to Beyoncé’s album.

“The reactions to her album called ‘Cowboy Carter,’ which just dropped, are typically over the top,” Kelly said. “Michelle Obama decided to post about this, and Kamala Harris saying, ‘You have redefined a genre and reclaimed country music’s Black roots.’ Why did country need to be redefined? What was wrong with it that we needed it to be rescued by Beyoncé?”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/megyn-kelly-mocks-kamala-harris- 231517350.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Ani@21:1/5 to remailer@domain.invalid on Sun Apr 7 17:33:30 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.nationalism.black, alt.politics XPost: talk.politics.guns, sac.politics

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 06:15:35 -0400, Kamala Harris Stupid <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:

Megyn Kelly mocked Vice President Kamala Harris and former First Lady >Michelle Obama for their celebration of Beyoncé after the two praised
    the singer for helping spotlight the Black community’s early influence
    in country music through her latest album, “Cowboy Carter.? Kelly added >that she felt people “have to pretend? that the multiple Grammy-winner
    is like the return of Jesus Christ.

“I’m not a big Beyoncé follower. I don’t have anything against her… I >don’t listen to her music,? the conservative podcaster said on “The >Megyn Kelly Show.? “But I do get kind of annoyed at how whenever she
    does anything, we have to pretend she’s the Second Coming. It’s like, oh >my god — they literally call her ‘Queen Bey.’ It’s like she can do >absolutely no wrong.?

“If you criticize her, there’s something wrong with you. ‘Well, too bad. >Deal with it,'? Kelly continued. “So she’s come out now with a country >album. And of course, these leftist and media whores pretend that no
    one’s ever done country before Beyoncé has done it. Country’s this >wonderful new genre that the Queen Bey has discovered. ‘Oh my god, this
    is wonderful.’?

The former Fox News personality then specifically called out Harris and
    Obama while reading their responses on social media to Beyoncé’s album.

“The reactions to her album called ‘Cowboy Carter,’ which just dropped, >are typically over the top,? Kelly said. “Michelle Obama decided to post >about this, and Kamala Harris saying, ‘You have redefined a genre and >reclaimed country music’s Black roots.’ Why did country need to be >redefined? What was wrong with it that we needed it to be rescued by >Beyoncé??

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/megyn-kelly-mocks-kamala-harris- >231517350.html

Apes are incompatible with country music.

--

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus admits he got
    no life AT ALL outside stalking on THE Usenet!
    "Frankly, if he were gone, I wouldn't know what to do here."
    Message-ID: <FCOQt.107901$hp7.96925@fx13.fr7>

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus, defending his fellow
    Grik sodomite the Grikboxer and under the delusion that he's
    been able to grow a pair: "You'd have to get past me first,"
    Message-ID: <LOOQt.337647$Qr2.32934@fx08.fr7>

Yet more proof that the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
    thinks he got a pair: "Just to let you know: ANYONE who "befriends"
    the subnormal swine will have to deal with me! Get ready, bitch!"
    Message-ID: <FHg6t.166438$Nl5.48106@newsfe07.iad>

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus STILL seems to think
    he got a pair: "Which will NEVER happen! You'd have to get past
    me first, poor psycho! LOL"
    Message-ID: <MCSIu.1$c56.0@fx32.fr7>

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
    about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
    like that he'd get my fist in his face."
    Message-ID: <qeilfu$iog$1@gioia.aioe.org>

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
    get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL: Message-ID: <178eb1f58212ab1a$16$2903823$49d319de@news.newsdemon.com>

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
    STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
    "What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
    would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
    around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
    the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"
    Message-ID: <qfnPE.73303$YG3.18805@usenetxs.com>

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
    me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"
    Message-Id: <17a82652457272d3$1118$2642209$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

Best of all! From the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation in divinity, 'University' of Salonica (1992): "The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)