• MLB Network cuts ties with Ken Rosenthal for criticizing Major League B

From Terrence Clay@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 4 03:07:38 2022
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/ken-rosenthal-out-at-mlb-network-over-rob-manfred-criticism/

Rosenthal, one of the top MLB news breakers who also works on-air for Fox Sports and in print for The Athletic, was first kept off-air for three months in 2020 after writing a column criticizing Manfred's handling of the pandemic, reports the New York
    Post's Andrew Marchand. Rosenthal was still working at the league-owned MLB Network until the end of last year, when his contract expired. Marchand reports Rosenthal's exit is "believed to be the end result of acrimony" that resulted from his criticism
    of Manfred. "Can confirm MLB Network has decided not to bring me back," tweeted Rosenthal. "I’m grateful for the more than 12 years I spent there, and my enduring friendships with on-air personalities, producers and staff. I always strove to maintain
    my journalistic integrity, and my work reflects that. Nothing else is changing for me professionally. I am proud to remain part of the great teams at The Athletic and Fox Sports."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)