• No red wave, but we did not lose really

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 14 16:45:19 2022
    We just underperformed, but the more I think about it, we really did win.

With a split Congress, it will be impossible for the demented dimwit to pass any legislation. Gridlock will prevail, and that is really mission accomplished.

In the meantime, we can only hope that things get worse. More crime, more illegals, more inflation, higher interest rates, more supply chain issues. Maybe pain will get the attention of some of these libtards, because you sure can't reason with them.

I was wrong predicting the Red wave, but we accomplished a hold on any further progressive BS. It is dead.

Now we wait for a Desantis ticket. This is a classy guy, I believe he can win it all. And we will get the Senate next time, surely some lessons will be learned.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pablo G.@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Nov 14 16:53:53 2022
    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:45:21 PM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

With a split Congress, it will be impossible for the demented dimwit to pass any legislation. Gridlock will prevail, and that is really mission accomplished.

In the meantime, we can only hope that things get worse. More crime, more illegals, more inflation, higher interest rates, more supply chain issues. Maybe pain will get the attention of some of these libtards, because you sure can't reason with them.

I was wrong predicting the Red wave, but we accomplished a hold on any further progressive BS. It is dead.

Now we wait for a Desantis ticket. This is a classy guy, I believe he can win it all. And we will get the Senate next time, surely some lessons will be learned.

Agreed Irving.

Things will get worse, and for many it will be well deserved. Let folks eat cake, they are practically asking for it.

Yes, that other poster Tommy is right. Let people feel a lot of pain, more than they can comprehend, Let folks get hungry, and go broke. When it will finally affect the fat guts of the average libtard, and their pocketbooks, the Red Wave will come.
    Do not despair!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Nov 14 23:13:41 2022
    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 4:45:21 PM UTC-8, Irving S wrote:

Hey Irv, I am not with you that we can HOPE that things get worse - we HAVE to hope for the best. Granted, with senile pervert Lyin' Biden in charge it is LIKELY that things will get worse (the idiot said he would not CHANGE A THING), but I don't hope
    for that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05