• It is what it is

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 13 14:12:14 2022
    I am shocked frankly at the results of the election. but it is what it is.

We could go on and on for the reason, the legitmacy of the some of the processes in the states, what good would it do. Nothing will change arguing on some obscure group like this.

Truth be it, the country is changing. My circle of friends and family is ultra conservative, I only associate with conservative people, but this does not reflect society at large. I believe the country is very much tending toward the progressive way.
    I can deny it, pretend it is not true, but it is true.

The harsh reality is, and this is painful to accept, that I believe the Republicans will never control the Presidency again. The reality is that California, New York, the Pacific NW, New England, Illinois, Michigan, and a scatteting of other states will
    ALWAYS go left. The harsh reality is that even though there has been some progress with blacks, they will still always go left. And the Jewish people are a real enigma. I think there might be some sway to the right, but they still tend to vote as a
    bloc to the left. I think that Gays and Trannys will always vote for the left. I think that most illegals when they become legal with vote for the left. And a lot of females will vote for the left, seems abortion is a sacred right, and an issue that
    trumps all others. Does not make me feel good being a parent, but it is what it is.

I think Tommy wrote somewhere that people need to suffer more, and maybe they will see the light. I hope that holds true, but people are already suffering. Crime is really an issue. Inflation is really an issue. Mortgage rates have more than doubled.
    The border is out of control. These issues do not seem to have swayed people at all, there was no Red Wave at all,

Life needs to go on, and we need to find happiness in this life outside of politics. I cannot control most of this, but I can control how I treat my family, my friends, my neighbors , and co workers. I am lucky to live in somewhat of a cloistered
    setting, a gated community far from the urban decay. Will not obsess about this any longer.

I was wrong predicting a Red Monsoon, for whatever reason behind this, you guys to the left alone. I certainly acknowledge that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Nov 13 14:44:32 2022
    On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 5:12:15 PM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

We could go on and on for the reason, the legitmacy of the some of the processes in the states, what good would it do. Nothing will change arguing on some obscure group like this.

Truth be it, the country is changing. My circle of friends and family is ultra conservative, I only associate with conservative people, but this does not reflect society at large. I believe the country is very much tending toward the progressive way. I
    can deny it, pretend it is not true, but it is true.

The harsh reality is, and this is painful to accept, that I believe the Republicans will never control the Presidency again. The reality is that California, New York, the Pacific NW, New England, Illinois, Michigan, and a scatteting of other states
    will ALWAYS go left. The harsh reality is that even though there has been some progress with blacks, they will still always go left. And the Jewish people are a real enigma. I think there might be some sway to the right, but they still tend to vote as a
    bloc to the left. I think that Gays and Trannys will always vote for the left. I think that most illegals when they become legal with vote for the left. And a lot of females will vote for the left, seems abortion is a sacred right, and an issue that
    trumps all others. Does not make me feel good being a parent, but it is what it is.

I think Tommy wrote somewhere that people need to suffer more, and maybe they will see the light. I hope that holds true, but people are already suffering. Crime is really an issue. Inflation is really an issue. Mortgage rates have more than doubled.
    The border is out of control. These issues do not seem to have swayed people at all, there was no Red Wave at all,

Life needs to go on, and we need to find happiness in this life outside of politics. I cannot control most of this, but I can control how I treat my family, my friends, my neighbors , and co workers. I am lucky to live in somewhat of a cloistered
    setting, a gated community far from the urban decay. Will not obsess about this any longer.

I was wrong predicting a Red Monsoon, for whatever reason behind this, you guys to the left alone. I certainly acknowledge that.

Correction:

"I was wrong predicting a Red Monsoon, for whatever reason behind this, you guys to the left WON. I certainly acknowledge that."

Also, let me add, that given these disappointing results, you would think there would be a reawakening, a major shake up in the Republican party. Nope, dream on. You have RINO swamp rats like Scalise, McCarthy, McConnell etc. They are no better than
    Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and other leaders who served this party. And when you take a really hard look at their policies, they are not all that different than the left. They say there is really just one party, each crime family takes their turn.
    Might just be true. It is all great theater, would not be surprised that both sides get along privately, enjoying some martinis and great food, and laughing at all of us.

Oh, and one more thing. Unless there is some genius or hidden strategy that I am missing here, Trump seems unhinged. He is not unifying the party after this wave of embarassments. The main stream media is having a field day with all this. Really
    bad optics, wonder what the end game or intent with all this is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Nov 14 23:52:00 2022
    On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 2:44:33 PM UTC-8, Irving S wrote:

Truth be it, the country is changing. My circle of friends and family is ultra conservative, I only associate with conservative people, but this does not reflect society at large. I believe the country is very much tending toward the progressive way.

The harsh reality is, and this is painful to accept, that I believe the Republicans will never control the Presidency again. The reality is that California, New York, the Pacific NW, New England, Illinois, Michigan, and a scatteting of other states
    will ALWAYS go left. The harsh reality is that even though there has been some progress with blacks, they will still always go left. And the Jewish people are a real enigma. I think there might be some sway to the right, but they still tend to vote as a

Correction:

"I was wrong predicting a Red Monsoon, for whatever reason behind this, you guys to the left WON. I certainly acknowledge that."

Also, let me add, that given these disappointing results, you would think there would be a reawakening, a major shake up in the Republican party. Nope, dream on. You have RINO swamp rats like Scalise, McCarthy, McConnell etc. They are no better than
    Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and other leaders who served this party. And when you take a really hard look at their policies, they are not all that different than the left. They say there is really just one party, each crime family takes their turn. Might
    just be true. It is all great theater, would not be surprised that both sides get along privately, enjoying some martinis and great food, and laughing at all of us.

Oh, and one more thing. Unless there is some genius or hidden strategy that I am missing here, Trump seems unhinged. He is not unifying the party after this wave of embarassments. The main stream media is having a field day with all this. Really bad
    optics, wonder what the end game or intent with all this is.

Hey Irv, thanks for the UP-BEAT outlook! I should just SHOOT MYSELF in the head after that!

I have a completely different view: people will do what is in their best interest, once they figure out WHAT that is! The Dims have been doing EVERYTHING that is OPPOSITE of that, which is obvious to me and most other conservatives, but people are REALLY
    slow to assimilate these facts. Some clearly have, and the trend will continue. Senile pervert Lyin' Biden obviously has FEW FRIENDS, and the remaining ones are deserting every day. The Dims LIED in this last election cycle, as they typically do; some
    people bought those lies, but the truth will ultimately prevail.

Don't despair, Irv, TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pablo G.@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Nov 15 04:23:45 2022
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:

Truth be it, the country is changing. My circle of friends and family is ultra conservative, I only associate with conservative people, but this does not reflect society at large. I believe the country is very much tending toward the progressive
    way. I can deny it, pretend it is not true, but it is true.

I think Tommy wrote somewhere that people need to suffer more, and maybe they will see the light. I hope that holds true, but people are already suffering. Crime is really an issue. Inflation is really an issue. Mortgage rates have more than
    doubled. The border is out of control. These issues do not seem to have swayed people at all, there was no Red Wave at all,

Correction:

Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and other leaders who served this party. And when you take a really hard look at their policies, they are not all that different than the left. They say there is really just one party, each crime family takes their turn. Might
    just be true. It is all great theater, would not be surprised that both sides get along privately, enjoying some martinis and great food, and laughing at all of us.

Oh, and one more thing. Unless there is some genius or hidden strategy that I am missing here, Trump seems unhinged. He is not unifying the party after this wave of embarassments. The main stream media is having a field day with all this. Really bad
    Hey Irv, thanks for the UP-BEAT outlook! I should just SHOOT MYSELF in the head after that!

I have a completely different view: people will do what is in their best interest, once they figure out WHAT that is! The Dims have been doing EVERYTHING that is OPPOSITE of that, which is obvious to me and most other conservatives, but people are
    REALLY slow to assimilate these facts. Some clearly have, and the trend will continue. Senile pervert Lyin' Biden obviously has FEW FRIENDS, and the remaining ones are deserting every day. The Dims LIED in this last election cycle, as they typically do;
    some people bought those lies, but the truth will ultimately prevail.

Well. I certainly hope you are right. People must be REALLY dumb it it takes this long to assimilate these facts. It is black and white, that is to anyone with HALF a brain. I keep forgetting that, when it comes to most of those on the left.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Pablo G. on Tue Nov 15 11:13:40 2022
    On 2022-11-15 04:23, Pablo G. wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
    I am shocked frankly at the results of the election. but it is what it is. >>>>

Correction:

I have a completely different view: people will do what is in their best interest, once they figure out WHAT that is! The Dims have been doing EVERYTHING that is OPPOSITE of that, which is obvious to me and most other conservatives, but people are
    REALLY slow to assimilate these facts. Some clearly have, and the trend will continue. Senile pervert Lyin' Biden obviously has FEW FRIENDS, and the remaining ones are deserting every day. The Dims LIED in this last election cycle, as they typically do;

Well. I certainly hope you are right. People must be REALLY dumb it it takes this long to assimilate these facts. It is black and white, that is to anyone with HALF a brain. I keep forgetting that, when it comes to most of those on the left.

Says the "man" (You do claim you're actually a man, right? You're not transitioning?) whose best tactic appears to be making up nyms to agree
    with himself...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Nov 15 11:14:20 2022
    On 2022-11-14 23:52, Tommy wrote:
    I am shocked frankly at the results of the election. but it is what it is. >>>

Correction:

Sunshine:

The simple truth is that the US has done better under Democrats as
    presidents.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bigbird@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Nov 15 18:17:04 2022
    Tommy wrote:

Hey Irv, thanks for the UP-BEAT outlook! I should just SHOOT MYSELF
    in the head after that!

Best argument against gun control.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Nov 18 13:23:11 2022
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 2:14:23 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

Truth be it, the country is changing. My circle of friends and family is ultra conservative, I only associate with conservative people, but this does not reflect society at large. I believe the country is very much tending toward the progressive

I think Tommy wrote somewhere that people need to suffer more, and maybe they will see the light. I hope that holds true, but people are already suffering. Crime is really an issue. Inflation is really an issue. Mortgage rates have more than
    doubled. The border is out of control. These issues do not seem to have swayed people at all, there was no Red Wave at all,

Correction:

Sunshine:

The simple truth is that the US has done better under Democrats as presidents.

Plus all it takes is a look to see who’s pushing the propaganda. Case in point, the
    horrible,crime wave problems are over, as per Fox:

< https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/foxs-coverage-violent-crime-has-dropped-after-midterms>

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to -hh on Fri Nov 18 22:54:08 2022
    On 2022-11-18 13:23, -hh wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 2:14:23 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

Correction:

Sunshine:

The simple truth is that the US has done better under Democrats as
    presidents.

Plus all it takes is a look to see who’s pushing the propaganda. Case in point, the
    horrible,crime wave problems are over, as per Fox:

< https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/foxs-coverage-violent-crime-has-dropped-after-midterms>

Amazing, hey!

😜

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05