• Hugs and kisses to Bowser, HH, and the Combover King

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 8 12:26:54 2022
    Tonight will be a rough night my beloved libtard friends.

All those posts, in the thousands, got you no where. All those cites got you no where. Truth be it, these candidates to the left really suck. Your President and Vice-President really suck. Your speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to
    pay the piper and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs. If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or
    social worker can also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the pain.

Just know, there are conservatives on this group that feel your pain. There will be tough days and nights ahead. Feel free to post and voice your fears and disappoinments. We are all different politically here, but part of one big family. You are
    family to me. The thought that any or all of you is suffering because of this outcome is painful for me, yes conservatives feel pain and suffering too, for those less fortunate. Just remember, that as painful as this will be, never do anything rash or
    impulsive. Keep it together please. Because we will see a lot of unhinged behaviors out there the next few days, these libtards can't help themselves.

I hope these comforting words help. Hugs and kisses to my pissant comrades to the left.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Nov 9 21:17:14 2022
    On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 12:26:55 PM UTC-8, Irving S wrote:

All those posts, in the thousands, got you no where. All those cites got you no where. Truth be it, these candidates to the left really suck. Your President and Vice-President really suck. Your speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to pay
    the piper and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs. If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or social
    worker can also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the pain.

Just know, there are conservatives on this group that feel your pain. There will be tough days and nights ahead. Feel free to post and voice your fears and disappoinments. We are all different politically here, but part of one big family. You are
    family to me. The thought that any or all of you is suffering because of this outcome is painful for me, yes conservatives feel pain and suffering too, for those less fortunate. Just remember, that as painful as this will be, never do anything rash or
    impulsive. Keep it together please. Because we will see a lot of unhinged behaviors out there the next few days, these libtards can't help themselves.

I hope these comforting words help. Hugs and kisses to my pissant comrades to the left.

This is from Peaky Blinders, Ep. 1, S 1:

"They feed on the pus of all this corruption. Like maggots in a corpse. And, like maggots, if left to swell they will eventually swarm like flies and spread their rotten philosophy across the country and across the world! Those then... are our enemies. A
    three-headed beast."

A good description of Lyin' Biden, Konfused Kamala and Crazy Nancy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bigbird@21:1/5 to Tommy on Thu Nov 10 06:59:57 2022
    Tommy wrote:

All those posts, in the thousands, got you no where. All those
    cites got you no where. Truth be it, these candidates to the left
    really suck. Your President and Vice-President really suck. Your
    speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to pay the piper
    and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of
    candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs.
    If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we
    are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might
    give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or social worker can
    also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of
    what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there
    are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the
    pain.

Just know, there are conservatives on this group that feel your
    pain. There will be tough days and nights ahead. Feel free to post
    and voice your fears and disappoinments. We are all different
    politically here, but part of one big family. You are family to me.
    The thought that any or all of you is suffering because of this
    outcome is painful for me, yes conservatives feel pain and
    suffering too, for those less fortunate. Just remember, that as
    painful as this will be, never do anything rash or impulsive. Keep
    it together please. Because we will see a lot of unhinged behaviors
    out there the next few days, these libtards can't help themselves.

I hope these comforting words help. Hugs and kisses to my pissant
    comrades to the left.

"They feed on the pus of all this corruption. Like maggots in a
    corpse. And, like maggots, if left to swell they will eventually
    swarm like flies and spread their rotten philosophy across the
    country and across the world! Those then... are our enemies. A
    three-headed beast."

A good description of...

US government.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marika@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Dec 20 09:13:01 2022
    On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 2:26:55 PM UTC-6, Irving S wrote:

All those posts, in the thousands, got you no where. All those cites got you no where. Truth be it, these candidates to the left really suck. Your President and Vice-President really suck. Your speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to pay
    the piper and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs. If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or social
    worker can also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the pain.

Holding the senate tho. That was good

As far as sucking all the Trump news points the suck at Trump not Biden

Trading card nfts
    seriously ?

i think david ignatius wrote a story first, a few years ago but i remember it being brought up by maddow later about two years ago

If true, the mueller thing comes screaming out of its cedar chest in the attic after yesterdays hearings

All those redactions...will soon see the light of day

mk5000

Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada
    I'm lookin like Madonna but I'm flossing like Ivana
    Trump, you know I keep that work in my trunk
    Got my hand on the pump if you wanna press your luck--Gucci Gucci
    Kreayshawn

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marika@21:1/5 to Bigbird on Tue Dec 20 09:24:59 2022
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Bigbird wrote:
    Tommy wrote:

speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to pay the piper
    and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of
    candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs.
    If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we
    are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might
    give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or social worker can
    also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of
    what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there
    are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the pain.

pain. There will be tough days and nights ahead. Feel free to post
    and voice your fears and disappoinments. We are all different politically here, but part of one big family. You are family to me.
    The thought that any or all of you is suffering because of this
    outcome is painful for me, yes conservatives feel pain and
    suffering too, for those less fortunate. Just remember, that as
    painful as this will be, never do anything rash or impulsive. Keep
    it together please. Because we will see a lot of unhinged behaviors
    out there the next few days, these libtards can't help themselves.

"They feed on the pus of all this corruption. Like maggots in a
    corpse. And, like maggots, if left to swell they will eventually
    swarm like flies and spread their rotten philosophy across the
    country and across the world! Those then... are our enemies. A three-headed beast."

A good description of...

US government.

It is
    But also of fox news

I watched fox often during the Trump era to see what they were focusing on

One daynFor a period, they were covering upcoming veterans day, with interview with dubya, with dana perrino.

It was a good interview, he is still very active, was doing a bike ride with them.

The rest of the hours were spent briefly with chris wallace but primarily with the black female anchor who always looks like she is eating a very sour candy. The most important impeachment news to them was a small discrepancy in fiona hill testimony
    regarding email she had with a staffer, she said she referred him to state department but they unconvered a real banal personal email that suggested she didn't

So of course everything else makes trump innocent

I am completely convinced the ukraine thing is a side game. Daily trump looked more and more guilty while the roger stone trial was ongoing, and i thought something there would help the impeachment but it got swamped out by qop faithful and Trump walked
    and let stone off the hoop

mk5000

Now I done grew up ’round some people livin’ their life in bottles Granddaddy had the golden flask
    Backstroke every day in Chicago
    Some people like the way it feels--Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marika@21:1/5 to Tommy on Tue Dec 20 09:16:23 2022
    On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 11:17:15 PM UTC-6, Tommy wrote:

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three goofballs. If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I am here, we are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail or two might give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or
    social worker can also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change the results of what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope, know that there are doctors out there that can prescribe medicines to alleviate the pain.

"They feed on the pus of all this corruption. Like maggots in a corpse. And, like maggots, if left to swell they will eventually swarm like flies and spread their rotten philosophy across the country and across the world! Those then... are our enemies.
    A three-headed beast."

A good description of Lyin' Biden, Konfused Kamala and Crazy Nancy.

Fits putin better

did you hear news stories that apparently this whole Ukraine extortion thing actually started before zelenskyy back with Trump pressuring Poroshenko?
    Putin is absolutely behind this, at least in “suggestion” to the boiled ham.

mk5000

That’s what you get for playin’ hooky
    Come in my hood if you thinkin’ it’s chivalry
    You assume it’s a movie where dues be
    Catchin’ bullets from the Uzi with your teeth--Roc Marciano & The Alchemist – Stigmata

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to marika on Tue Dec 20 10:08:33 2022
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:13:03 AM UTC-6, marika wrote:

Trading card nfts
    seriously ?

i think david ignatius wrote a story first, a few years ago but i remember it being brought up by maddow later about two years ago

If true, the mueller thing comes screaming out of its cedar chest in the attic after yesterdays hearings

mk5000

Kreayshawn

Zelensky visits frontline city of Bakhmut

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64038140

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to m syadoz on Tue Dec 20 17:43:02 2022
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 12:08:35 PM UTC-6, m syadoz wrote:

All those posts, in the thousands, got you no where. All those cites got you no where. Truth be it, these candidates to the left really suck. Your President and Vice-President really suck. Your speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to
    pay the piper and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate of candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

Trading card nfts
    seriously ?

mk5000

Got my hand on the pump if you wanna press your luck--Gucci Gucci Kreayshawn

Zelensky planning to visit Washington to address Congress

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/20/ukraine-zelensky-visit-us-congress-address

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From m syadoz@21:1/5 to m syadoz on Tue Dec 20 21:52:19 2022
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 7:43:03 PM UTC-6, m syadoz wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 12:08:35 PM UTC-6, m syadoz wrote:

Trading card nfts
    seriously ?

mk5000

Got my hand on the pump if you wanna press your luck--Gucci Gucci Kreayshawn

Zelensky planning to visit Washington to address Congress

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/20/ukraine-zelensky-visit-us-congress-address

UNCONFIRMED:

President Zelensky to deliver Hunter Biden's laptop to the White House tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/epicgopfail/status/1605384138387001346?s=61&t=haeqfJvPBfai44Jgh1ARTw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to marika on Wed Dec 21 10:44:58 2022
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 9:13:03 AM UTC-8, marika wrote:

Trading card nfts
    seriously ?

mk5000

Kreayshawn

Good luck with dredging up the Mueller report which, after all, exonerated Trump.

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed (tax fraud, not registering as a foreign agent, influence peddling, and lying on his ATF Form 4473 application), plus the FBI paying Twitter $3.5 MILLION to ban accounts of
    conservatives.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Wed Dec 21 10:51:26 2022
    On 2022-12-21 10:44, Tommy wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 9:13:03 AM UTC-8, marika wrote:

speaker of the House really sucks. Now it is time to pay the
    piper and 2024 will be equally dismal for you. Your whole slate
    of candidates is dog shit, reap what you have sewn.

This might be an emotionally trying event for you three
    goofballs. If you feel really down or upset, talk to someone. I
    am here, we are all here to give you love and comfort. A cocktail
    or two might give you some comfort. Talking to a pastor or social
    worker can also be comforting. Anger and stress will not change
    the results of what will transpire. If you feel you cannot cope,
    know that there are doctors out there that can prescribe
    medicines to alleviate the pain.

pain. There will be tough days and nights ahead. Feel free to
    post and voice your fears and disappoinments. We are all
    different politically here, but part of one big family. You are
    family to me. The thought that any or all of you is suffering
    because of this outcome is painful for me, yes conservatives feel
    pain and suffering too, for those less fortunate. Just remember,
    that as painful as this will be, never do anything rash or
    impulsive. Keep it together please. Because we will see a lot of
    unhinged behaviors out there the next few days, these libtards
    can't help themselves.

I hope these comforting words help. Hugs and kisses to my pissant
    comrades to the left.

As far as sucking all the Trump news points the suck at Trump not
    Biden

Trading card nfts seriously ?

i think david ignatius wrote a story first, a few years ago but i
    remember it being brought up by maddow later about two years ago

If true, the mueller thing comes screaming out of its cedar chest
    in the attic after yesterdays hearings

mk5000

Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada I'm lookin like
    Madonna but I'm flossing like Ivana Trump, you know I keep that
    work in my trunk Got my hand on the pump if you wanna press your
    luck--Gucci Gucci Kreayshawn

Good luck with dredging up the Mueller report which, after all,
    exonerated Trump.

No. Barr claiming that it exonerated Trump but hiding most of the report
    tells us the exact opposite.

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed

Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden.

(tax fraud, not registering as a foreign agent, influence peddling,
    and lying on his ATF Form 4473 application), plus the FBI paying
    Twitter $3.5 MILLION to ban accounts of conservatives.

More fantasy, Sunshine.

Twitter got reimbursed for expenses when it acceded to lawful request
    for information the FBI requested for investigations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Dec 21 13:23:17 2022
    On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:51:26 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the information on
    it wasn't true. He also said he probably got the Ukraine deal because
    his last name was Biden. His former business partner said the Big Guy
    in the emails getting a 10% cut was Joe. Hunter has never denied this
    either.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Wed Dec 21 11:49:43 2022
    On 2022-12-21 11:23, One Putt wrote:

it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that your argument?

He also said he probably got the Ukraine deal because
    his last name was Biden.

And he probably did. So?

His former business partner said the Big Guy
    in the emails getting a 10% cut was Joe.

And that person cannot be lying?

Hunter has never denied this
    either.

Again: so?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Thu Dec 22 11:17:16 2022
    On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:49:43 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

it wasn't true.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confirms-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real-769-days-after-post-broke-story/

At no time did any individual, including Mr. Mac Isaac, have Mr.
    Bidens consent to access his computer data or share it with others,
    Hunter Bidens attorney, Chris Clark, griped to CBS.

Hunter Biden's attorney confirmed the computer was Hunter's

He also said he probably got the Ukraine deal because
    his last name was Biden.

And he probably did. So?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702

His former business partner said the Big Guy
    in the emails getting a 10% cut was Joe.

And that person cannot be lying?

Possibly but hypotheticals aren't proof.

Hunter has never denied this
    either.

Again: so?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Thu Dec 22 09:21:11 2022
    On 2022-12-22 09:17, One Putt wrote:

it wasn't true.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-confirms-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real-769-days-after-post-broke-story/

“At no time did any individual, including Mr. Mac Isaac, have Mr.
    Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it with others,” Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark, griped to CBS.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

That speaks only of "data".

You should really learn to read for comprehension.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Dec 23 12:12:56 2022
    On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 09:21:11 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed >>>>>
    Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden. >>>>
    it wasn't true.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

"In computing, data is information that has been translated into a
    form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to today's computers and transmission media, data is information converted into
    binary digital form. It is acceptable for data to be used as a
    singular subject or a plural subject."

Obvously computer technology isn's your forte.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Fri Dec 23 11:25:38 2022
    On 2022-12-23 10:12, One Putt wrote:

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed >>>>>>
    Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden. >>>>>
    Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the information on >>>>> it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that your argument? >>>

Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it with others,” >>> Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark, griped to CBS.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to today's computers and transmission media, data is information converted into

And what you fail to mention (or, I suspect, understand) is that data
    can be COPIED from one location to another.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Dec 23 22:23:22 2022
    On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 11:25:41 AM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 09:21:11 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:49:43 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:51:26 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote: >>>>>

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed >>>>>>

Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the information on >>>>> it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that your argument? >>>

Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it with others,”
    Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark, griped to CBS.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to today's computers and transmission media, data is information converted into binary digital form. It is acceptable for data to be used as a

Isaac and others have an EXACT copy of the hard drive; the FBI has the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put tremendous (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo laptop story?

Thanks to One Putt for referencing the precise statute on Influence Peddling; note that the Fool didn't comment on that!

In less than TWO WEEKS the SHIT is about to hit the fan, by the TRUCK LOAD!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Sat Dec 24 00:15:38 2022
    On 2022-12-23 22:23, Tommy wrote:
    On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 09:21:11 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com>
    wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:49:43 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com>
    wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:51:26 -0800, Alan
    <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the
    crimes he committed

Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged
    to Hunter Biden.

Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the
    information on it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that
    your argument?

Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it with
    others,” Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark, griped to
    CBS.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

"In computing, data is information that has been translated into
    a form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to
    today's computers and transmission media, data is information
    converted into binary digital form. It is acceptable for data to
    be used as a singular subject or a plural subject."

And what you fail to mention (or, I suspect, understand) is that
    data can be COPIED from one location to another.

Isaac and others have an EXACT copy of the hard drive; the FBI has
    the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put tremendous (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo laptop story?

How do you know that it's the "ORIGINAL"?

Thanks to One Putt for referencing the precise statute on Influence
    Peddling; note that the Fool didn't comment on that!

In less than TWO WEEKS the SHIT is about to hit the fan, by the TRUCK
    LOAD!

Want to bet?

I bet is there will be hearings...

...then nothing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Dec 27 09:44:56 2022
    On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:25:38 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

The REAL news is Hunter BooBoo's laptop, all the crimes he committed >>>>>>>
    Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged to Hunter Biden. >>>>>>
    Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the information on >>>>>> it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that your argument? >>>>

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to today's
    computers and transmission media, data is information converted into

Of course, your post is proof of that but Hunter's attorney made no
    claims the data was copied to the lap top or it was fake. It also
    wasn't Russian propaganda like the FBI was claiming to keep it
    censored off social media platforms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Dec 27 09:45:46 2022
    On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 00:15:38 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put tremendous
    (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo laptop story?

We don't and until you post your evidence that it isn't we'll just
    keep believing the evidence that shows it is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Tue Dec 27 13:16:57 2022
    On 2022-12-27 07:45, One Putt wrote:

You can keep believing anything you want...

...but it has nothing to do with reality.

There is no evidence that this laptop was ever so much as TOUCHED by
    Hunter Biden.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Dec 30 13:36:46 2022
    On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:16:10 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

He doesn't have to make any claims. A lawyer not making a claim is not >evidence that the converse is true.

And you haven't shown that the FBI did anything to keep the story off
    the social media platforms, Irving.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-reached-out-to-twitter-before-post-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

Why do you keep calling me Irving?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From One Putt@21:1/5 to Alan on Fri Dec 30 13:32:22 2022
    On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:16:57 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

Thanks, I will. I'll believe what the undisputed evidence from
    investigations show over some guy who has never seen, touched or
    examined the laptop.

Hunter Biden.

There is.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/denver-gazette/hunter-bidens-laptop-is-100-authentic-forensic-examination-concludes/article_0b82a538-db7a-11ec-b0b2-a3fc8f7a9b34.html

From the link because I know you're not going to click on it;

"Using a technique he developed called "digital sandwiching,"
    Dimitrelos cross-referenced thousands of emails, documents, business
    records, text messages, Apple Notes, photos, geolocation data, travel
    records, and other information on the drive to conclude that Biden is
    the only person capable of producing the data."

Dimitrelos a former Secret Service agent who has testified as a
    cyberforensics expert in over 100 classified, criminal, and civil
    matters at the state, federal, and international levels.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Fri Dec 30 15:17:01 2022
    On 2022-12-30 11:32, One Putt wrote:
    On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:16:57 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put tremendous >>>>> (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo laptop story?

Thanks, I will. I'll believe what the undisputed evidence from investigations show over some guy who has never seen, touched or
    examined the laptop.

Hunter Biden.

There is.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/denver-gazette/hunter-bidens-laptop-is-100-authentic-forensic-examination-concludes/article_0b82a538-db7a-11ec-b0b2-a3fc8f7a9b34.html

From the link because I know you're not going to click on it;

"Using a technique he developed called "digital sandwiching,"
    Dimitrelos cross-referenced thousands of emails, documents, business
    records, text messages, Apple Notes, photos, geolocation data, travel records, and other information on the drive to conclude that Biden is
    the only person capable of producing the data."

Dimitrelos a former Secret Service agent who has testified as a cyberforensics expert in over 100 classified, criminal, and civil
    matters at the state, federal, and international levels.

And he ignores that that data can be COPIED.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to One Putt on Fri Dec 30 15:41:02 2022
    On 2022-12-30 11:36, One Putt wrote:
    On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:16:10 -0800, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

He doesn't have to make any claims. A lawyer not making a claim is not
    evidence that the converse is true.

And you haven't shown that the FBI did anything to keep the story off
    the social media platforms, Irving.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-reached-out-to-twitter-before-post-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

Why do you keep calling me Irving?

It's the nym you used longest most recently.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tommy@21:1/5 to Alan on Sat Jan 7 19:15:20 2023
    On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 12:15:42 AM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:49:43 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com>
    wrote:

<nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

crimes he committed

Still zero proof that the laptop in question belonged
    to Hunter Biden.

Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor the
    information on it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is that
    your argument?

Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it with
    others,” Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark, griped to
    CBS.

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

"In computing, data is information that has been translated into
    a form that is efficient for movement or processing. Relative to
    today's computers and transmission media, data is information
    converted into binary digital form. It is acceptable for data to
    be used as a singular subject or a plural subject."

And what you fail to mention (or, I suspect, understand) is that
    data can be COPIED from one location to another.

the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put tremendous (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo laptop story?

Because I THINK that "ORIGINAL" is exactly that.

Thanks to One Putt for referencing the precise statute on Influence Peddling; note that the Fool didn't comment on that!

In less than TWO WEEKS the SHIT is about to hit the fan, by the TRUCK LOAD!
    Want to bet?

Bet WHAT?

...then nothing.

Maybe, maybe NOT - it ALL depends on the findings of the investigations, but, what we know now, there is sufficient evidence of MULTIPLE fed crimes. If a special prosecutor is appointed then there is a very good chance of indictments, but I don't expect
    senile pervert Lyin' Biden to appoint same even though the circumstances DEMAND IT!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Tommy on Sat Jan 7 20:30:14 2023
    On 2023-01-07 19:15, Tommy wrote:
    On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 12:15:42 AM UTC-8, Alan wrote:
    wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:49:43 -0800, Alan
    <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

<nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

crimes he committed

Still zero proof that the laptop in question
    belonged to Hunter Biden.

Hunter has never denied the laptop wasn't his nor
    the information on it wasn't true.

So if you don't deny something, it must be true? Is
    that your argument?

Biden’s consent to access his computer data or share it
    with others,” Hunter Biden’s attorney, Chris Clark,
    griped to CBS.

Hunter Biden's attorney confirmed the computer was
    Hunter's

Bzzzzzzt.

Wrong.

"In computing, data is information that has been translated
    into a form that is efficient for movement or processing.
    Relative to today's computers and transmission media, data is
    information converted into binary digital form. It is
    acceptable for data to be used as a singular subject or a
    plural subject."

And what you fail to mention (or, I suspect, understand) is
    that data can be COPIED from one location to another.

Isaac and others have an EXACT copy of the hard drive; the FBI
    has the ORIGINAL, Fool. Remember, the FBI, the agency that put
    tremendous (illegal) effort into SQUASHING the Hunter BooBoo
    laptop story?

Because I THINK that "ORIGINAL" is exactly that.

I hate to break it to you, but you THINKING something doesn't make it true.

Thanks to One Putt for referencing the precise statute on
    Influence Peddling; note that the Fool didn't comment on that!

In less than TWO WEEKS the SHIT is about to hit the fan, by the
    TRUCK LOAD!
    Want to bet?

Bet WHAT?

...then nothing.

Maybe, maybe NOT - it ALL depends on the findings of the
    investigations, but, what we know now, there is sufficient evidence
    of MULTIPLE fed crimes. If a special prosecutor is appointed then
    there is a very good chance of indictments, but I don't expect senile
    pervert Lyin' Biden to appoint same even though the circumstances
    DEMAND IT!

What are those crimes, Sunshine; the ones you claim there is "sufficient evidence" of?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05