• Getting ready for Tuesday

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 6 06:42:55 2022
    A great day is planned!

We are going to grill steaks in the evening and have cocktails ready as we sit back and watch this Red Monsoon Tuesday night,

It is going to be a lot worse than you clowns on the left think. Beto is toast in my state, what an absolute clown. That homely tatooed motherfucker with the shit on the back of his neck, Fetterman, is done. Hershchel is going to kick Warnock's butt
    in GA, as will the fat whale going down. I predict that homely witch governor in NY is done, and that witch Whitmer in Mich may also go down. I love that woman in Arizona, what a great governor she will be. That democratic candidate is a total airhead!
    Vance will win Ohio, I love him!!! Just a few tidbits, there will be many disappointments for you blue fools. BAWAWAWAWAWA!

It will be a lot worse than you clowns ever dreamed.

It will be soooooooooooooooooo much fun to turn on the TV Wed and hear the whining. The feigned indigniation. And it will be soooooooooooooooooo much fun to check in here, and here the whining of the libtard clowns here.

Next on the agenda, a MAGA President in 2024. Get those MSNBC and CNN talking points ready my dear clowns. See where it gets you!

You clowns to the left. All those posts here, all the cut and paste of liberal propaganda, what did it get you ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! Because you are all ZEROS, and ZEROS get ZERO!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)