• Two tidbits from another forum

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 30 14:41:37 2022
    "Do not try to swing in to out. It happens from the consequences of a good swing. Twist the hands like I prescribes, keep focus on hands, you will swing in to out. You go over the top when you start with your hips or shoulders. Remember this my
    friends, the body responds. Hands, think of the hands always"

"Flat lies for the golf club are better than upright. I like a flatter swing plane, that means flatter lies. Lie boards are very much inaccurate."

The combover king denies the Prof exists. I found a ton of stuff on another forum. Took some work, it is out there. Will share additional nuggets as I get time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Sun Oct 30 23:16:33 2022
    On 2022-10-30 14:41, Irving S wrote:
    "Do not try to swing in to out. It happens from the consequences of a good swing. Twist the hands like I prescribes, keep focus on hands, you will swing in to out. You go over the top when you start with your hips or shoulders. Remember this my

"Flat lies for the golf club are better than upright. I like a flatter swing plane, that means flatter lies. Lie boards are very much inaccurate."

The combover king denies the Prof exists. I found a ton of stuff on another forum. Took some work, it is out there. Will share additional nuggets as I get time.

Weird there isn't a link in this post...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From -hh@21:1/5 to Alan on Mon Oct 31 01:53:03 2022
    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 2:16:35 AM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Weirder still, from Google:

Your search - "Do not try to swing in to out. It happens from the consequences of a good swing. Twist the ... - did not match any documents.
    Your search - "Flat lies for the golf club are better than upright. I like a flatter swing plane, that means ... - did not match any documents.

TL;DR: in all of its searching of the web, Google has never encountered either of those phrases.

-hh

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to -hh on Mon Oct 31 11:03:42 2022
    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 4:53:05 AM UTC-4, -hh wrote:

Your search - "Do not try to swing in to out. It happens from the consequences of a good swing. Twist the ... - did not match any documents.
    Your search - "Flat lies for the golf club are better than upright. I like a flatter swing plane, that means ... - did not match any documents.

TL;DR: in all of its searching of the web, Google has never encountered either of those phrases.

-hh

i could frankly care less what two libtards that live in two liberal shitholes think.

You have the right to question, be my guest! Both of you clowns entertain me so, so please continue on!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Oct 31 11:06:25 2022
    On 2022-10-31 11:03, Irving S wrote:

-hh

i could frankly care less what two libtards that live in two liberal shitholes think.

You have the right to question, be my guest! Both of you clowns entertain me so, so please continue on!

"Just as I thought. No cite."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Mon Oct 31 11:18:07 2022
    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 2:06:28 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

-hh

Well, we might not find much about the Prof, but oh the laughs we would find if we did a search on one certain old troll. I got better things to do, but the troll knows.

No cites old man, but please feel free to remind us all about this "silly fraud".

BTW old man, how is that "gig" going. LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Oct 31 11:21:59 2022
    On 2022-10-31 11:18, Irving S wrote:
    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 2:06:28 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

-hh

Well, we might not find much about the Prof, but oh the laughs we would find if we did a search on one certain old troll. I got better things to do, but the troll knows.

No cites old man, but please feel free to remind us all about this "silly fraud".

Oh, don't worry, Irving...

.../Felicity...

.../Paul G...

.../Rhonda...

.../...

...(have I missed any recent ones?):

...I will.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05