• An honest request

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 19:02:38 2022
    This group has really gone downhill. Everyone here is to blame.

how bout no more politics, no more trying to outdo the other, no more name calling. Just get along.

What prompted this? i just heard on the news that they are talking about radioactive pills for the US being procured?. Is it true that certain states and cities are having nuclear prep drills? Why is this even being considered, what do they know that
    we don't. Worrisome! The economy sucks, people hate each other, families breaking up.

The world is a scary place. I am really scared for the future to be honest. We all are, we show it in different ways.

I am done posting until after the election, because to argue about it is fruitless. No one comes here but us. This group is done, we are all to blame.

I am all for golf discussions on the future. There are so many other places to talk about the world.

I am scared to death for the future and my loves ones.

I wish everyone here the best. We disagree, but the back and forth and negativity fixes nothing. Let's all do better,

Thank you!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From TomS@21:1/5 to Irving S on Thu Oct 6 21:43:25 2022
    On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:02:40 PM UTC-7, Irving S wrote:
    This group has really gone downhill. Everyone here is to blame.

how bout no more politics, no more trying to outdo the other, no more name calling. Just get along.

What prompted this? i just heard on the news that they are talking about radioactive pills for the US being procured?. Is it true that certain states and cities are having nuclear prep drills? Why is this even being considered, what do they know that
    we don't. Worrisome! The economy sucks, people hate each other, families breaking up.

The world is a scary place. I am really scared for the future to be honest. We all are, we show it in different ways.

I am done posting until after the election, because to argue about it is fruitless. No one comes here but us. This group is done, we are all to blame.

Oh, COME ON, IRVING! You promised before that you were going to STOP posting on RSG, but you didn't. This is just another one of your RUSES!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 22:24:48 2022
    On 2022-10-06 19:02, Irving S wrote:

..nothing honest.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05