• OT: Now THIS does NOT look good...

From Alan@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 25 16:36:13 2022
    'In a bombshell revelation, former Representative Denver Riggleman
    (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the insurrection “need to be explored more.”

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,” Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60
    Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

<https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/09/trump-white-house-switchboard-jan-6>

'Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to former Vice President Dan
    Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed many
    calls through the wonderful people at the White House switchboard during
    an earlier Republican Administration. I'm confident I never asked them
    to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a different era and a different Republican party.”'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Sep 27 06:41:39 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 7:36:16 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the insurrection “need to be explored more.”

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,” Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60 Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a different era and a different Republican party.”'

Poor poor Grandpa, so little responses to his troll bait these days. Well consider this a response. And consider this an act of charity. You need attention, I am so glad to provide it.

Yea old man, you are so welcome.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KenPitts@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Sep 27 07:56:55 2022
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 8:41:40 AM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,” Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60 Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed many calls through the wonderful people at the White House switchboard during an earlier Republican Administration. I'm confident I never asked them
    Poor poor Grandpa, so little responses to his troll bait these days. Well consider this a response. And consider this an act of charity. You need attention, I am so glad to provide it.

He fouls other groups. Like rec.sport.skiing.alpine

Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Tue Sep 27 08:26:01 2022
    On 2022-09-27 07:56, KenPitts wrote:
    (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the
    insurrection “need to be explored more.”

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House
    switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,” >>> Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60
    Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

calls through the wonderful people at the White House switchboard during >>> an earlier Republican Administration. I'm confident I never asked them
    to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a
    different era and a different Republican party.”'

"Lie down with dogs..."

I'm sure you and Scott would be best friends.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KenPitts@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Tue Sep 27 14:35:34 2022
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:56:57 AM UTC-5, KenPitts wrote:
    'In a bombshell revelation, former Representative Denver Riggleman (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the insurrection “need to be explored more.”

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,”
    Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60 Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

'Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to former Vice President Dan Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed many calls through the wonderful people at the White House switchboard during an earlier Republican Administration. I'm confident I never asked them to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a different era and a different Republican party.”'

Ken

Found this from a group called vans.general. That thing at the bottom, I have seen that before. I wear it as a badge of honor that he holds me in the lowest esteem.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/YIsAt5o1rM4

From this post: "You can Google Groups search the name Alan Baker in can.politics and van.general for more info. The guy is a liar and weird. You want someone like that involved with your money?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Tue Sep 27 14:36:31 2022
    On 2022-09-27 14:35, KenPitts wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 8:41:40 AM UTC-5, Irving S
    wrote:
    'In a bombshell revelation, former Representative Denver
    Riggleman (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White
    House’s links to the insurrection “need to be explored more.”

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White
    House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s
    happening,” Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming
    episode of “60 Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed
    many calls through the wonderful people at the White House
    switchboard during an earlier Republican Administration. I'm
    confident I never asked them to connect me with someone
    assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a different era and a
    different Republican party.”'
    Poor poor Grandpa, so little responses to his troll bait these
    days. Well consider this a response. And consider this an act of
    charity. You need attention, I am so glad to provide it.

Ken

Found this from a group called vans.general. That thing at the
    bottom, I have seen that before. I wear it as a badge of honor that
    he holds me in the lowest esteem.

From this post: "You can Google Groups search the name Alan Baker in can.politics and van.general for more info. The guy is a liar and
    weird. You want someone like that involved with your money?"

Yup. Now do some research on Greg Carr...

..or would that stretch your integrity too far?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Tue Sep 27 14:46:12 2022
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:35:35 PM UTC-4, KenPitts wrote:
    'In a bombshell revelation, former Representative Denver Riggleman (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,”
    Riggleman said in a released clip from an upcoming episode of “60 Minutes,” which is set to air on Sunday night.

'Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to former Vice President Dan Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed many calls through the wonderful people at the White House switchboard during
    an earlier Republican Administration. I'm confident I never asked them to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a different era and a different Republican party.”'

Ken
    Found this from a group called vans.general. That thing at the bottom, I have seen that before. I wear it as a badge of honor that he holds me in the lowest esteem.

From this post: "You can Google Groups search the name Alan Baker in can.politics and van.general for more info. The guy is a liar and weird. You want someone like that involved with your money?"

Wow. Most employers do a very thorough backround check on perspective hires., including checks on social networking , google, yahoo, etc. I would be devasted if something like this was out there, but I have never done anything to piss off anyone like
    this. I have done an extensive search of myself. Basically nothing, but the little stuff out there is good or neurtral Amazing what you will find on certan posters just by a quick search. Surely they are aware of it. Do they deny it or just blame
    others? It is always the other person. The poor me victim mentality. You roll in shit, you smell like shit.

Wow, incredible shit Ken, but not surprising. Wonder what else is out there, but frankly who cares and why waste time embarassing this embarassment any more?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KenPitts@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Sep 27 15:02:14 2022
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 4:46:13 PM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:35:35 PM UTC-4, KenPitts wrote:
    'In a bombshell revelation, former Representative Denver Riggleman (R-Va.) said former President Donald Trump White House’s links to the

“You get a real ‘a-ha’ moment when you see that the White House
    switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening,”

'Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to former Vice President Dan Quayle, expressed concern for such a call in a tweet: “I placed many
    to connect me with someone assaulting the U.S. Capitol. But that was a
    different era and a different Republican party.”'

Ken

Wow. Most employers do a very thorough backround check on perspective hires., including checks on social networking , google, yahoo, etc. I would be devasted if something like this was out there, but I have never done anything to piss off anyone like
    this. I have done an extensive search of myself. Basically nothing, but the little stuff out there is good or neurtral Amazing what you will find on certan posters just by a quick search. Surely they are aware of it. Do they deny it or just blame others?
    It is always the other person. The poor me victim mentality. You roll in shit, you smell like shit.

Wow, incredible shit Ken, but not surprising. Wonder what else is out there, but frankly who cares and why waste time embarassing this embarassment any more?

Send email when you can. Next two months will be different for me.

Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05