• The boosters

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 21 06:30:29 2022
    You gotta be an idiot to even consider these, but I am all for individual choice.

Truth be it, they lied. They said if you took the vaccine, you would not get covid, you would not spread covid. There are at least 3 documented videos of Biden saying that. He lied.

Biden said last year that for those who did not get vaccinated, it would be a horrible winter. No, it was a great winter. No one I know was sick with Covid, things went on like there was no Covid. I did fine, my family did fine, like what the hell was
    Covid?

Now we are learning of huge lies and coverups with the clinical trials. And for this latest batch of boosters, no human trials. So basically, take the shot, you ARE the trial, you are a guinea pig.

This past week, Biden says on TV the pandemic is over. Then his handlers got to backtrack. Well is it over or not. These fucking clods, the dialog changes by the day. You trust these liars enough to inject something into your body, that you really do
    not know what the fuck it is, and what the short and long term effects are? Stupid is stupid folks. For those of you who took the jab, I can only wish you the best. Bet for those that persist and keep jabbing and jabbing, with everything that is out
    there and coming out daily, you gotta really be one stupid sheep.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)