• Annika1980

From KenPitts@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 17 12:50:11 2022
    I have gotten acquainted with a tip you gave me at one of the RSG Atlanta events. Twenty years ago. You spoke of trying to put your hands in your right pocket from the top. I never got it before. But I have been working on it some lately. I think I
    tried it recently and may have said something a couple of years ago. But I still did not get it. Today 5wood and driver were long and straight with a little draw. Can't wait to try it again.

Best regards. I hope all is well.
    Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Sun Sep 18 02:27:05 2022
    On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:50:13 PM UTC-4, KenPitts wrote:
    I have gotten acquainted with a tip you gave me at one of the RSG Atlanta events. Twenty years ago. You spoke of trying to put your hands in your right pocket from the top. I never got it before. But I have been working on it some lately. I think I
    tried it recently and may have said something a couple of years ago. But I still did not get it. Today 5wood and driver were long and straight with a little draw. Can't wait to try it again.

Ken

Well hey Ken. Glad to hear from you.

With regards to this "tip", I have read it repeatedly from a variety of instructors, never could make it work. One of those things that the best probably do and don't eventhink about it, but unless you got a trained set of eyes to help you, tough to
    implement. Love to hear what the epiphany was, that finally made this all click.

Hope you will be a frequent visitor here again. You love golf as I do, and you are a conservative, free of the horrible virus that seems to have stricken a lot on the left. We can only hope that folks make the right decision and kick the crud out in
    November,

Oh, and one more thing. That irritating bug will inevitably chime in to troll you. He is lonely and bored. Just ignore him, he deserves our sympathy, that is it. Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him.
    Again, good to hear from you, and hope you will be an active poster here again! All the best!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Mon Sep 19 11:12:23 2022
    On 2022-09-18 02:27, Irving S wrote:

Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him.

Says the guy who makes more posts trying to get people's attention than
    anyone I have ever encountered...

...anywhere.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to KenPitts on Tue Sep 20 12:45:39 2022
    On 2022-09-20 12:39, KenPitts wrote:
    On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 4:27:06 AM UTC-5, Irving S wrote:

Ken

With regards to this "tip", I have read it repeatedly from a variety of instructors, never could make it work. One of those things that the best probably do and don't eventhink about it, but unless you got a trained set of eyes to help you, tough to
    implement. Love to hear what the epiphany was, that finally made this all click.

Hope you will be a frequent visitor here again. You love golf as I do, and you are a conservative, free of the horrible virus that seems to have stricken a lot on the left. We can only hope that folks make the right decision and kick the crud out in
    November,

Oh, and one more thing. That irritating bug will inevitably chime in to troll you. He is lonely and bored. Just ignore him, he deserves our sympathy, that is it. Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him. Again,
    good to hear from you, and hope you will be an active poster here again! All the best!

Thanks. Agree.

Ken

"Lie down with dogs...", Ken.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KenPitts@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Sep 20 12:39:49 2022

Ken

November,

Oh, and one more thing. That irritating bug will inevitably chime in to troll you. He is lonely and bored. Just ignore him, he deserves our sympathy, that is it. Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him. Again,
    good to hear from you, and hope you will be an active poster here again! All the best!

Thanks. Agree.

Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Sep 20 13:38:03 2022
    On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 2:12:25 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him.
    Says the guy who makes more posts trying to get people's attention than anyone I have ever encountered...

...anywhere.

Hilarious!

We are talking about trolls and irritating bugs are you respond. That says it all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Sep 20 16:06:31 2022
    On 2022-09-20 13:38, Irving S wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 3:45:41 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Ken

November,

Oh, and one more thing. That irritating bug will inevitably chime in to troll you. He is lonely and bored. Just ignore him, he deserves our sympathy, that is it. Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more than just ignoring him.
    Again, good to hear from you, and hope you will be an active poster here again! All the best!

Thanks. Agree.

Ken

He's got your number Grandpa. So so sorry old man!

LOL

By that standard, I guess I've got yours, huh Dickhead?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Sep 20 18:48:40 2022
    On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:06:04 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

Says the guy who makes more posts trying to get people's attention than
    anyone I have ever encountered...

...anywhere.

Hilarious!

We are talking about trolls and irritating bugs are you respond. That says it all.
    Weird and perhaps unknown by you fact:

These posts are seen by EVERYONE, Dickhead.

Yes old man, they are seen by everyone, but YOU responded. No names were given, but I spoke of a troll and a pathetic attention seeker, and only you responded.

What a dunce!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Tue Sep 20 19:03:01 2022
    On 2022-09-20 18:48, Irving S wrote:

Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more
    than just ignoring him.
    Says the guy who makes more posts trying to get people's
    attention than anyone I have ever encountered...

...anywhere.

Hilarious!

We are talking about trolls and irritating bugs are you respond.
    That says it all.

Yes old man, they are seen by everyone, but YOU responded. No
    names were given, but I spoke of a troll and a pathetic attention
    seeker, and only you responded.

So?

It doesn't signify anything, Dickhead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Sep 20 19:22:07 2022
    On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 10:03:05 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
    On 2022-09-20 18:48, Irving S wrote:

Nothing will frustrate this pathetic attention seeker more
    than just ignoring him.
    Says the guy who makes more posts trying to get people's
    attention than anyone I have ever encountered...

...anywhere.

Hilarious!

We are talking about trolls and irritating bugs are you respond.
    That says it all.

Yes old man, they are seen by everyone, but YOU responded. No
    names were given, but I spoke of a troll and a pathetic attention
    seeker, and only you responded.
    So?

It doesn't signify anything, Dickhead.

You responded, dunce boy. No one else but you.

Spinning like a top old man, just know that everyone here got to be shaking their heads, and probably laughing. I sure am. Thanks for all you do, so uplifitng you are!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Irving S@21:1/5 to Alan on Wed Sep 21 04:43:47 2022

Ken

November,

Thanks. Agree.

Ken

LOL!

Ken is a grown adult Grandpa. He can decide whom he wants to post to. But I am sure he appreciates your deep concern.

To call me a dog old man, that is an honor. I love dogs, got two German Shepherds, , we sleep with them regularly. So the idea of lying down with dogs is pretty cool Grandpa, we love them to death.

What would you know about dogs anyway? Cruel to have large dogs in a fucking apartment like you live, excuse me I should say condo. They need space to run and play. No space where you are, just surrounded on all sides by creepy apartment dwellers.
    Poor guy, no idea what it is like to have property of your own, not surrounded on all sides. Sorry!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to Irving S on Wed Sep 21 10:55:21 2022
    On 2022-09-21 04:43, Irving S wrote:

Ken

November,

Thanks. Agree.

Ken

LOL!

Ken is a grown adult Grandpa. He can decide whom he wants to post to. But I am sure he appreciates your deep concern.

To call me a dog old man, that is an honor. I love dogs, got two German Shepherds, , we sleep with them regularly. So the idea of lying down with dogs is pretty cool Grandpa, we love them to death.

What would you know about dogs anyway? Cruel to have large dogs in a fucking apartment like you live, excuse me I should say condo. They need space to run and play. No space where you are, just surrounded on all sides by creepy apartment dwellers.
    Poor guy, no idea what it is like to have property of your own, not surrounded on all sides. Sorry!

Why do you assume I was talking about you, Dickhead?

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05