• Dickhead, dickhead, dickhead...what gives Grandpa?

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 12 17:57:26 2022
    Grandpa has called me dickhead more times the last few days than most people have been called in a lifetime. No heart feelings at all, but geeeeez Grandpa, how about something more original.

This obsession with the male organ, what gives here?. I mean surely there are other ways to express frustration, or anger, or whatever you want to call it. We are all family here, we share so many interesting times together, is this the way friends
    treat each other?

Anyway, if repeating "Dickhead" over and over is a way for folks to vent and acheive some equillibrium and catharsis, mother always said have pity for others and never get your feelings hurt by names. So if repeating dickhead over and over makes
    people feel better, I am so proud to be called a dickhead. Maybe this is some therapeutic technique i have missed. I consider it an act of charity to be the recipient. I am humbled by this repetitive reference to being a Dickhead, although
    concurrently i do find it a bit bizarre and worrisome.

Well my dear friend, with all this talk of the male organ, maybe you will find this of interest. Anything to help you pass the time.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/my-penis-has-a-piece-of-skin-connecting-it-to-the-foreskin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)