• According to Grandpa Al, I am a dick and dickhead

From Irving S@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 11 13:23:08 2022
    Not once, not twice, but a few times now.

Grandpa, I am honored. Coming from someone who did not finish college, got no wife or kids, and lives in an apartment (Oh I forgot....CONDO),, calling me a dickhead is about the nicest thing you could say to me. I mean if you complimented me that would
    mean we had something in common, and frankly I would rather die a horrible death than to have anything common with an old coot like you.

What do you call someone who went to the bank like you did and counted money and put it on youtube. Talk about hilarious, making a spectacle of yourself. If anything qualifies one to be a "dick", you surely earned it there. I still laugh at that
    stunt, talk about being a tool.

BTW old man, what is the preoccupation with the male genitalia? You are basically calling me a penis or the head of a penis. I can assure you, I do not look like a penis, and my head is not shaped like the head of a penis. I know you did not finish
    college, but maybe try something more original. Like moron, or imbecile, or loser. Yea, give it your best shot Grandpa. The dick stuff getting old. Fire away, give it your best shot, I will always take it as a compliment coming from you.

Oh, and one more thing Grandpa. You almost always respond to my posts, and often within minutes. If I am that much of a "dick", why are you wasting time with the likes of me? Are you that bored old man, does this give some meaning to your existence?
    Just know i am honored that you take the time to read my wisdom and respond. I am so flattered that some old coot from a foreign shithole takes all this time out of his busy schedule to acknowledge me. Thank you Grandpa, thank you, thank you , thank you.
    And old man, any names or characterizations you wish to make of me, well fire away. Be creative, I know you can do it. The "dick" stuff, ho hum old man, show us your best stuff, I know you can do it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)